Trespass from Public Buildings

Papa Bear

Where do frauditors get the crazy idea that they cannot be trespasses from Public Buildings. They always bring up the 1st Amendment freedom of the press. The Supreme Court has ruled that the Press does not have any more privileges than an ordinary citizen and must follow the same building rules and regulations. Ex.Houchins v. KQED, Inc. (1978), the Court ruled that the First Amendment did not give the press the right to enter a jail to film. The Court wrote that “the media have no special right of access to the [jail] different from or greater than that accorded the public generally.”
Another misconception they have that you cannot trespasses from a Public Building unless they have committed a crime is false. The act of refusing to follow the building rules and regulation is sufficient reason to be trespassed. Refusing to leave after the trespass warning is considered criminal trespass and makes the individual subject arrest.

S.SaulGood

Where do frauditors get the crazy idea that they cannot be trespasses from Public Buildings. They always bring up the 1st Amendment freedom of the press. The Supreme Court has ruled that the Press does not have any more privileges than an ordinary citizen and must follow the same building rules and regulations. Ex.Houchins v. KQED, Inc. (1978), the Court ruled that the First Amendment did not give the press the right to enter a jail to film. The Court wrote that “the media have no special right of access to the [jail] different from or greater than that accorded the public generally.”
Another misconception they have that you cannot trespasses from a Public Building unless they have committed a crime is false. The act of refusing to follow the building rules and regulation is sufficient reason to be trespassed. Refusing to leave after the trespass warning is considered criminal trespass and makes the individual subject arrest.
They are counting on the people in charge of the buildings and the police when they arrive not having a friggin' clue as to the POWER of anyone in charge to expel them from the building FOR ANY REASON AT ALL.

And in 95% of the cases, that's exactly who's running the show. People in charge who haven't the slightest notion of what they are in charge of and the extent of their authority, thus effectively vexed by their own ignorance, the frauditor and the chaos they bring reins unimpeded by rules, regulations, law, policy and those who should enforce them.

Most of these workers and police just want to get back to their game of nerf pong with their secretary, or facebook page, or *advertiser censored* site, or donuts, or whatever the *advertiser censored* they're doing and can't really be bothered to even LOOK INTO what their duty is to secure the area and how to accomplish it.

Everything is in place to eject reprobates and trouble makers immediately. They're just unaware of those measures and unwilling to learn.

TheOneTrueRobb

How many vids have we seen where the cops are shaking their heads and mumbling, "ummm, we can't stop 'em, it's their right to film"?

Not blaming the cops here, they're just not educated (sorry) about the rules. I'm guessing that, until the Frauditor plague, trespassing from Government or near-Government facilities was kinda rare.

Here's something I've been contemplating: Going down to he local Post Office, asking to speak with the Postmaster. If they're hanging Poster 7, show the PM the recording rules, and emphasize the parts that Fraudiors always fail to quote, the parts that grant power to approve recording to the PM or the current Person-In-Charge (Poster 7 in link below). Another thing to mention would be right-of-trespass from anywhere that asks, be it public or private.

I'm holding back, because I don't want to come off as a bigger dick than a Frauditor, but it's something to, well, contemplate....

S.SaulGood

How many vids have we seen where the cops are shaking their heads and mumbling, "ummm, we can't stop 'em, it's their right to film"?

Not blaming the cops here, they're just not educated (sorry) about the rules. I'm guessing that, until the Frauditor plague, trespassing from Government or near-Government facilities was kinda rare.

Here's something I've been contemplating: Going down to he local Post Office, asking to speak with the Postmaster. If they're hanging Poster 7, show the PM the recording rules, and emphasize the parts that Fraudiors always fail to quote, the parts that grant power to approve recording to the PM or the current Person-In-Charge (Poster 7 in link below). Another thing to mention would be right-of-trespass from anywhere that asks, be it public or private.

I'm holding back, because I don't want to come off as a bigger dick than a Frauditor, but it's something to, well, contemplate....

Better idea and faster. When I see a postal frauditing video, I call the post office they were frauditing and speak to the people they fraudited including the postmaster.

I thoroughly CORRECTLY interpret Poster 7 to them, apprising them of the fact that they can call an immediate HALT to frauditing for whatever reason they deem fit. Theyt can trespass the frauditers, and if they won't leave, call the police and have the police eject them for BREAKING THE RULES OF POSTER 7 which are CLEARLY STATED for anyone to interpret accurately IF they can comprehend English and take the time to read all of it.

Then I direct them here to the posts about postal frauditing and I also provide the workers and/or postmaster, many of whom feel VIOLATED as well as fraudited, with the full, proper names and street addresses of the ones who fraudited them AND all associates of the frauditers, purely in the interest of the type of transparency for ALL that frauditers profess to be such ardent fans of. All legal. All info captured on the web using good old google, God bless them.

You know, the frauditers leave and I never hear them tell their "students", "for more education, you can find me here..........., my name is............". So I do that for them, to possibly reunite teachers and their students of the 1st amendment back together again for more. Isn't that nice. I'm good like that.

I even do that with businesses and warehouses the frauditers show up at to give impromptu and unsolicited lessons, just in case the students want to get back in touch with their educators for further discussion. All in the name of transparency and bringing people together. People teaching people, right? I'm good like that. Never let it be said that Saul doesn't do his part for the 1st Amendment.

TheOneTrueRobb

I was at my local PO yesterday, needed to get a check in the mail. I looked around while I was there....no sign of the infamous P7. I didn't speak with anyone, they were a bit busy...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo