Trying to help with commissary account!

S.SaulGood

I may actually make a donation to Glenn Cerio. The gift of a boatload of information about the people that have been torturing him and their associates, patrons, contributors, etc.

Maybe Glenn will do the exact same thing that they're doing to Dr. Dave's channel at the present time with all this readily and publicly available intel compiled for him in a very practical manner.

That's the type of gift that can keep on giving. That's even better than a 1 year subscription to the jelly of the month club.

I have to start covering the anti-frauditors here in the same way I do the frauditors. For the most part, they're really one and the same. Why should they be held in any kind of higher regard?

Time to take off the kid gloves and even the playing field by doing nothing more than directing the anti-frauditor's victims to google searched information, readily publicly accessible.

The frauditors may have acquired an ally joining their ranks that may prove to be their most treasured asset, without even being on the street, lifting a finger, or saying a word. Let's see how things progress.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

I may actually make a donation to Glenn Cerio. The gift of a boatload of information about the people that have been torturing him and their associates, patrons, contributors, etc.

Maybe Glenn will do the exact same thing that they're doing to Dr. Dave's channel at the present time with all this readily and publicly available intel compiled for him in a very practical manner.

That's the type of gift that can keep on giving. That's even better than a 1 year subscription to the jelly of the month club.

I have to start covering the anti-frauditors here in the same way I do the frauditors. For the most part, they're really one and the same. Why should they be held in any kind of higher regard?

Time to take off the kid gloves and even the playing field by doing nothing more than directing the anti-frauditor's victims to google searched information, readily publicly accessible.

The frauditors may have acquired an ally joining their ranks that may prove to be their most treasured asset, without even being on the street, lifting a finger, or saying a word. Let's see how things progress.
Did you perchance get that information by using the FOIA???? #FearTheFez

D

Deleted member 2293

For the record, I think Glenn Cerio would be an interesting subject for interviewing and debating. Seriously.

Let's put aside his obvious mental illness, and focus on the point, which will be objectively figure out why. Why all of this?

Screenshot_20220412-164251_Instagram.jpg

S.SaulGood

For the record, I think Glenn Cerio would be an interesting subject for interviewing and debating. Seriously.

Let's put aside his obvious mental illness, and focus on the point, which will be objectively figure out why. Why all of this?

View attachment 1657
That would be fantastic. If Glenn could control himself and talk reasonably, hearing what he has to say would be great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo