Vegas Valley Community Watch : Joey G. I WAS NEVER AGAINST JOEY G. This needs it's own thread

S.SaulGood

(copied and pasted from another thread, here, to not get lost in the sauce)

I'm glad you brought this up because it NEEDS to be brought up. Really. Do you actually think that someone JUST LIKE JOEY would be against him? I didn't even HEAR that livestream. I was busy on DOC's livestream when he made it. I listen to ONE LIVESTREAM AT A TIME.

I was NEVER against Joey. EVER. First video I ever saw of his, I said, "OH my God. This is me". Smart as a whip and FEARLESS as well.

I even knew what he was going to say next. I was NEVER against Joey. EVER. I'd have to be against MYSELF and my FAMILY to be against Joey. Don't kid yourself. And Joey KNEW it. He's THAT perceptive. Which is why he NEVER even TRIED to escalate the threat he made against me THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR UNTIL AFTER I refused to bash him on the DD stream.

Never get that twisted. I respect Joey. I always did. I NEVER bashed him. I never went to Doc and said, "you have to hurt Joet this way", and I'm even MORE cunning and treacherous than Joey, I know wll the tricks he doesn't, and I NEVER used or suggested to Doc to do anything TO Joey. Only, "try to make peace with Joey. it'll be better for you because Joey is the REAL DEAL". Smart, fearless. Savvy. Correct. proper. Old school. And not someone to trifle with. EVER. Just like me. THAT'S why I admired him and was always on his side, only telling Doc to make peace and not war. And Joey was SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT. He's that good at reading people and situations. Just like me. Going after Joey would have been like going after myself, or brother, or son, or father, or cousin. So go ahead and create a false narrative. I was laughing when I saw that someone said in the comments that I turned to Joey's side when he went after me! I was never against him. EVER.

Never get that twisted.

Simon

I'm glad you brought this up because it NEEDS to be brought up. Really. Do you actually think that someone JUST LIKE JOEY would be against him? I didn't even HEAR that livestream. I was busy on DOC's livestream when he made it. I listen to ONE LIVESTREAM AT A TIME.

I was NEVER against Joey. EVER. First video I ever saw of his, I said, "OH my God. This is me". Smart as a whip and FEARLESS as well.

I even knew what he was going to say next. I was NEVER against Joey. EVER. I'd have to be against MYSELF and my FAMILY to be against Joey. Don't kid yourself. And Joey KNEW it. He's THAT perceptive. Which is why he NEVER even TRIED to escalate the threat he made against me THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HEAR UNTIL AFTER I refused to bash him on the DD stream.

Never get that twisted. I respect Joey. I always did. I NEVER bashed him. I never went to Doc and said, "you have to hurt Joet this way", and I'm even MORE cunning and treacherous than Joey, I know wll the tricks he doesn't, and I NEVER used or suggested to Doc to do anything TO Joey. Only, "try to make peace with Joey. it'll be better for you because Joey is the REAL DEAL". Smart, fearless. Savvy. Correct. proper. Old school. And not someone to trifle with. EVER. Just like me. THAT'S why I admired him and was always on his side, only telling Doc to make peace and not war. And Joey was SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT. He's that good at reading people and situations. Just like me. Going after Joey would have been like going after myself, or brother, or son, or father, or cousin. So go ahead and create a false narrative. I was laughing when I saw that someone said in the comments that I turned to Joey's side when he went after me! I was never against him. EVER.

Never get that twisted.
I am not saying that you went after little joey, I am saying that you are too much of a coward to go after him, he is the lowest type of human there is and you do nothing but praise him, have you no shame? Are you so afraid of little joey that you will give up your integrity for him?
Cower away and keep respect for the big bad. Wolf and he may not come after you.

RaccoonMama

Never get that twisted.
Ok, folks, here is really the only post you need from Saul to get a view into his head. He is another Joey, only worse (according to Saul). He is more cunning (translation = clueless) and he's proud of that.

Saul, you are 100% grade A COWARD. You read lips? Bwahahahaha. You likely don't read at all (other than comments on social media). Get some self awareness. Go back and just look at the NOVEL you have written over and over, getting more angry, more abusive, more disrespectful as everyone CALLS YOU OUT. Still, you have a very high opinion of yourself yet you hide. Listen bud, bravery isn't typing comments. Respect isn't handed to you. It is something you EARN. No amount of bragging about your imagined talents will change the fact that you are just an angry guy who now has to hide his face and scream at the world from a basement computer screen. Show your face in real time and put your "money" where that mouth is. I actually feel such pity for you. No life but Faanclub.com.

S.SaulGood

I am not saying that you went after little joey, I am saying that you are too much of a coward to go after him, he is the lowest type of human there is and you do nothing but praise him, have you no shame? Are you so afraid of little joey that you will give up your integrity for him?
Cower away and keep respect for the big bad. Wolf and he may not come after you.
Why would I go after someone I have no beef with? What did he do to me to cause me to go after him or even feel any malice towards him.

The internet and Covid-retreat from REALITY seems to be giving people a warped reality, merging LIFE with cyberspace. WORDS are no reason to go after someone. ACTIONS have REACTIONS.

Joey G. was feeling me out. You don't understand fully. I understand. He was unsure, so he probed. And I still stood my ground, in the middle, trying to make peace, because I would NOT betray Doc, that's not me. I have honor. And my word is a 50 ct. diamond. I always COME CORRECT, and unless you grew up similarly, you don't really know what that means.

But when it got to the point where I would have to join the crowd and BASH Joey G on the stream, I was NOT going to cave in to pressure and join the crowd, then LIE about my true feelings. That I understood G, respected G., and saying otherwise would have been a lie. So I told the truth. Doc was so irked by it that right then and there he decided to ban me. He wouldn't even allow me to finish my closing remark. Doc betrayed ME for speaking my mind. Not the other way around.

You want to see if I'm telling the truth. Put me to a test. ALL of my private conversations with Doc ABOUT Joey G were suggestions on HOW TO MAKE PEACE. Which is why on every stream from day 1, I always voted for and pushed for Doc to ALLOW JOEY G to SPEAK.

I told Doc, "this is a battle you CANNOT win". You are used to swimming in a kiddie pool and NOW, with Joey G. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SWIM THROUGH THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE. Where the sky can become the sea, and you are going to have to learn to ADAPT. Swim, then fly, then swim. YOU CANNOT WIN. PLEASE DOC. Bring him to the table and let me try to middle out peace. reach a compromise. You think you're at war NOW? G. is PLAYING with you, Doc. Cat and mouse. This is only foreplay, not war. Joey G is still being "nice", until it's time to not be nice. Let's try to quash it before it happens". And I suggested Doc apologize, take down videos, maybe even do a charity stream with Joey G. for wounded warriors or make a wish. I KNEW Joey G. would be a gentleman and be down with that if Doc showed him the proper respect, and that it would be returned for a goodd cause. A charity stream. Maybe even a monthly thing!!
I think Joey Gs channel ihas the potential for 1 million subscribers, because in a world of Walter Mitty's and fakes, JOEY G. IS THE GENUINE ARTICLE. True reality. Not the scripted relaity you see on TV with actors.

Ask Doc if this is true. I NEVER went behind Doc's back and talked to Joey G. And vice versa. I have never talked to Joey G. I wanted to quash it because I was worried about Doc's heart. The stress.

I don't backstab, I'm not a rat, and I was never playing both sides, like so many are.

I answered this question because it was a good one and non-combative.

Last edited:

TheOneTrueRobb

So Saul - if you have all these methods or techniques or whatever, stuff that's gonna give Pal Joey a Million views, tell us: Why aren't you out there doing it? Ever feel the urge to become a Real Citizen Journalist? Protect that First Amendment? Gather B-Roll for a story? See if the local Post Office orTown Hall respects your rights?

You'll let us know, I'm sure...

Prof Nik Volt

So Saul - if you have all these methods or techniques or whatever, stuff that's gonna give Pal Joey a Million views, tell us: Why aren't you out there doing it? Ever feel the urge to become a Real Citizen Journalist? Protect that First Amendment? Gather B-Roll for a story? See if the local Post Office orTown Hall respects your rights?

You'll let us know, I'm sure...
Just ignore Saul. He has no real reason to even be on this forum.

Prof Nik Volt

Ok, folks, here is really the only post you need from Saul to get a view into his head. He is another Joey, only worse (according to Saul). He is more cunning (translation = clueless) and he's proud of that.

Saul, you are 100% grade A COWARD. You read lips? Bwahahahaha. You likely don't read at all (other than comments on social media). Get some self awareness. Go back and just look at the NOVEL you have written over and over, getting more angry, more abusive, more disrespectful as everyone CALLS YOU OUT. Still, you have a very high opinion of yourself yet you hide. Listen bud, bravery isn't typing comments. Respect isn't handed to you. It is something you EARN. No amount of bragging about your imagined talents will change the fact that you are just an angry guy who now has to hide his face and scream at the world from a basement computer screen. Show your face in real time and put your "money" where that mouth is. I actually feel such pity for you. No life but Faanclub.com.
Ignore him and he shall leave. He adds nothing to any of the discussions here on this forum. He is not neven a member of the community.

AuditorRClowns

Ignore him and he shall leave. He adds nothing to any of the discussions here on this forum. He is not neven a member of the community.
Let it go. Just like I told Saul move on and let it all go. No one should be silenced for their opinion. My problem is that Saul could not let it go and just move on. As for Joe he is a snake and will always be a snake. He doxxes people without thinking of the outcome it has on people's lives and that of their families. What he is doing is illegal in many states and everyone he says he is going to dox needs to start taking screenshots. People have been prosecuted for the outcomes of doxxing others.

RaccoonMama

Why would I go after someone I have no beef with? What did he do to me to cause me to go after him or even feel any malice towards him.

The internet and Covid-retreat from REALITY seems to be giving people a warped reality, merging LIFE with cyberspace. WORDS are no reason to go after someone. ACTIONS have REACTIONS.

Joey G. was feeling me out. You don't understand fully. I understand. He was unsure, so he probed. And I still stood my ground, in the middle, trying to make peace, because I would NOT betray Doc, that's not me. I have honor. And my word is a 50 ct. diamond. I always COME CORRECT, and unless you grew up similarly, you don't really know what that means.

But when it got to the point where I would have to join the crowd and BASH Joey G on the stream, I was NOT going to cave in to pressure and join the crowd, then LIE about my true feelings. That I understood G, respected G., and saying otherwise would have been a lie. So I told the truth. Doc was so irked by it that right then and there he decided to ban me. He wouldn't even allow me to finish my closing remark. Doc betrayed ME for speaking my mind. Not the other way around.

You want to see if I'm telling the truth. Put me to a test. ALL of my private conversations with Doc ABOUT Joey G were suggestions on HOW TO MAKE PEACE. Which is why on every stream from day 1, I always voted for and pushed for Doc to ALLOW JOEY G to SPEAK.

I told Doc, "this is a battle you CANNOT win". You are used to swimming in a kiddie pool and NOW, with Joey G. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO SWIM THROUGH THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE. Where the sky can become the sea, and you are going to have to learn to ADAPT. Swim, then fly, then swim. YOU CANNOT WIN. PLEASE DOC. Bring him to the table and let me try to middle out peace. reach a compromise. You think you're at war NOW? G. is PLAYING with you, Doc. Cat and mouse. This is only foreplay, not war. Joey G is still being "nice", until it's time to not be nice. Let's try to quash it before it happens". And I suggested Doc apologize, take down videos, maybe even do a charity stream with Joey G. for wounded warriors or make a wish. I KNEW Joey G. would be a gentleman and be down with that if Doc showed him the proper respect, and that it would be returned for a goodd cause. A charity stream. Maybe even a monthly thing!!
I think Joey Gs channel ihas the potential for 1 million subscribers, because in a world of Walter Mitty's and fakes, JOEY G. IS THE GENUINE ARTICLE. True reality. Not the scripted relaity you see on TV with actors.

Ask Doc if this is true. I NEVER went behind Doc's back and talked to Joey G. And vice versa. I have never talked to Joey G. I wanted to quash it because I was worried about Doc's heart. The stress.

I don't backstab, I'm not a rat, and I was never playing both sides, like so many are.

I answered this question because it was a good one and non-combative.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Joey is the "real genuine article". SO, I suppose since you kiss his *advertiser censored* daily, you are just fine with the doxxing, the threats, the VILE posts he's made of his OWN family members. He's the very lowest form of scum, Saul, and you worship THAT? Being "real" is obviously more important than being a decent human being. Another novella by Saul patting himself on the back. Crazy town for sure.

Dutch Phoenix

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Joey is the "real genuine article". SO, I suppose since you kiss his *advertiser censored* daily, you are just fine with the doxxing, the threats, the VILE posts he's made of his OWN family members. He's the very lowest form of scum, Saul, and you worship THAT? Being "real" is obviously more important than being a decent human being. Another novella by Saul patting himself on the back. Crazy town for sure.

Yes all the most dangerous criminals run around in public telling people how dangerous they are.

TheOneTrueRobb

Just ignore Saul. He has no real reason to even be on this forum.
Yeah, I know. Don't feed 'em, goes the old saying, and I, depite being an old UseNet denizen, didn't heed that. Saul's true nature was unclear to me until he started defending the indefensible. He's like a Frauditor, but with no skin in the game. Fortunately for Saul, it's much cooler in Mom's basement, and that's so important with summer on the way...

McBoatFace

Joey is not an intelligent person or an ethical person. He is a typical frauditor. He has no understanding of the law, no grasp of free speech either as a social philosophy or as a legal right. He has no interest in these things either, instead just doing a paint by numbers frauditor routine that involves harassing and lying both to and about complete strangers he accosts in public. Intelligent, emotionally stable, ethical adults don't act this way, they don't treat others like that. If anyone actually claims to self identify with him, that's a huge red flag. He is simply aggressive, self absorbed and belligerent.

I just got through, as an example, watching his, "Sexy Walk of Shame," video. In this he just unleashes with the most ridiculous accusations against this reporter and this Channel Three news. He isn't able to support any of these actions, lists no coherent facts, he just accuses them of lies based, not on facts or reasoning, but purely on his partisan bias. Then, when asked to even name the specific corporate entity he claims is doing all this, cannot. We immediately see that he has no idea what he's talking about and didn't even bother to do the most basic research before wandering out to try to malign and harass strangers. Instead he retreats to the typically intellectually dishonest fall back. "Why don't you tell us?" He's not willing to admit his ignorance, he's not willing to engage with the reporter honestly, he appeals to the plural pronoun to suggest a weight of numbers supporting his claims that do not exist. This is not how intelligent people behave. It's how hateful, dishonest, unethical jerks behave.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo