VEGAS VALLEY COMMUNITY WATCH : REGISTER on this forum, Joey G. and I will tell you

S.SaulGood

how to transform Vegas Valley Community Watch into a
ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBER CHANNEL

My profession is potential and not wasting it. And you have the potential to be a 1,000,000 subscriber channel. You're the ONLY auditor who does. And CAN. I've said that before. But couldn't share that with you before because unlike all the Walter Mittys that go back and forth from Doc's channels to yours, I'm not a liar, a forked-tongue snake in the grass, and two-face.

Now that Doc has back stabbed me, stuck his knife in and twisted it because I wouldn't join the cult leader's sheep and bash you, and then lied to his followers about me, I'm done there. So now, I can share this info with you on how to expand your channel immensely using nothing more than what you do already.

Register here, and communicate by PMs, And I can offer simple suggestions to BOOST your subs and viewers to unimagined proportions. it's no trick. No gimmick. No strings. Just ideas. BIG ones based on what you already do. Just simple adjustments and 1,000,000 subs are not only do-able. They are inevitable.

FearMyFez

how to transform Vegas Valley Community Watch into a
ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBER CHANNEL

My profession is potential and not wasting it. And you have the potential to be a 1,000,000 subscriber channel. You're the ONLY auditor who does. And CAN. I've said that before. But couldn't share that with you before because unlike all the Walter Mittys that go back and forth from Doc's channels to yours, I'm not a liar, a forked-tongue snake in the grass, and two-face.

Now that Doc has back stabbed me, stuck his knife in and twisted it because I wouldn't join the cult leader's sheep and bash you, and then lied to his followers about me, I'm done there. So now, I can share this info with you on how to expand your channel immensely using nothing more than what you do already.

Register here, and communicate by PMs, And I can offer simple suggestions to BOOST your subs and viewers to unimagined proportions. it's no trick. No gimmick. No strings. Just ideas. BIG ones based on what you already do. Just simple adjustments and 1,000,000 subs are not only do-able. They are inevitable.
Sweet Jesus, have you just totally lost the plot?
#DontHasselTheTassel

ShadowWolf7272

let me get the list, Saul is... a pro fighter, a psychoanalyst, world famous face AND body, great with tech, has mob connections, a youtube statistic professional, has 100 grand free to throw around on a bet that would only net him 10k, enough cash to spend 5 grand on feeding raccoons, are we forgetting anything? ive seen some delusional people but this is some forrest gump levels of success, with absolutely zero to back it up

S.SaulGood

let me get the list, Saul is... a pro fighter, a psychoanalyst, world famous face AND body, great with tech, has mob connections, a youtube statistic professional, has 100 grand free to throw around on a bet that would only net him 10k, enough cash to spend 5 grand on feeding raccoons, are we forgetting anything? ive seen some delusional people but this is some forrest gump levels of success, with absolutely zero to back it up
I can fight and I'm not a psychoanalyst, but I can read people with the best of them. People in my field know my face and physique. And yes, I would have wagered $100K AND far more on ANY wager that I make that I will not lose. My job is to get the most out of people possible.

2 months ago, when Doc's subs were 14K, I told him that by May 1st his subs would be 16K, and by the Summer, with simple steps, he could hit 20K. right now he is at 15.9K. I ALWAYS know what I'm talking about. Or I don't talk. Ask Doc. Don't believe me. 16K by May 1.

Joey G. is the ONLY ONE of ALL the youtube "1AAers" who could hit 1 million subs. And by the end of the year!! He is unique in that respect. He is the ONLY one who has the potential ANYTHING like that. he is the only one with the stones to swing the 10 ton wrecking ball of a personality that he is to go viral like that AND SUSTAIN THE PUBLIC'S INTEREST and patronage. He is YOUTUBE DIAMOND and has not tapped the unlocked potential that I can see as if it was standing right next to him.

he just needs some minor suggestions on WHERE to swing it, and how hard. He already "has what it takes" to go 1 million subs. None of the others do. And it's incredible that nobody else can see it.

ShadowWolf7272

eh Docs projections were headed that way to begin with, it you can take someone in the dumpster like little Joey and make his channel hit even 200k subs that would be crazy. I dont see how Joey is unique at all, he runs his mouth like all the others and when things get heated he throws fists like all the others, sure he might be better at the latter part but thats not hard when the second best frauditor is glenda the human bolder cerio. Tell us how is Joey unique in any way? hell most of his views are from people reporting the vids or people that like the drama he has with Dr dave, they arnt coming for the audits. Pretty bold of you to assume you would handle me in the ring though, would had been pretty fun tbh (and not even in the malicious sense of the word) if your as good as you say you are i enjoy a challenge

S.SaulGood

eh Docs projections were headed that way to begin with, it you can take someone in the dumpster like little Joey and make his channel hit even 200k subs that would be crazy. I dont see how Joey is unique at all, he runs his mouth like all the others and when things get heated he throws fists like all the others, sure he might be better at the latter part but thats not hard when the second best frauditor is glenda the human bolder cerio. Tell us how is Joey unique in any way? hell most of his views are from people reporting the vids or people that like the drama he has with Dr dave, they arnt coming for the audits. Pretty bold of you to assume you would handle me in the ring though, would had been pretty fun tbh (and not even in the malicious sense of the word) if your as good as you say you are i enjoy a challenge
Not bold at all. I don't lie. Joey G CAN do it. And remember this statement because within 1 year and likely sooner, if we communicate, AFTER I suggest a few adjustments, if he simply tries to aapply the principles that I KNOW will work for him with wild success, he WILL be a viral sensation. You are going to say to yourself, "OMG. Saul really WAS the real deal". Wait and watch for the inevitable. And remember my words. A 1 million sub channel. With just a simple fine tuning. He is completely wasting his time now and money with his livestreams. he is YOU TUBE PLATINUM in the waiting and doesn't yet know it. And I don't want anything. I've always said that I like to see people do well and that I'd rather see people do well than poorly. I don't want anything for the suggestions.

Seeing him doing very, very well by unlocking the potential he already has would be it's own reward.

FearMyFez

No. it's absolutely true. he CAN!!!!! The only auditor who can because he's the real deal. And many people will come and stay if he can do more of one thing and less of another. 1883

Saul, take a quick break, take a breath, pull yourself together and come back in 24 hours. I am asking you this as a friend, my Dr. at Cleveland clinic, my attorney nor my financial advisor have ever uttered the words... " I'm never wrong about these things" Much as wealthy people never say, "I'm rich"... #DontHasselTheTassel

S.SaulGood

Saul, take a quick break, take a breath, pull yourself together and come back in 24 hours. I am asking you this as a friend, my Dr. at Cleveland clinic, my attorney nor my financial advisor have ever uttered the words... " I'm never wrong about these things" Much as wealthy people never say, "I'm rich"... #DontHasselTheTassel

View attachment 1884
I am together. Always. 1 million sub channel. SLIGHT adjustment. And he's the only one of the auditors that can accomplish that. But once he does, he will create such an upswing in 1AA channels that ALL of them will enjoy an INCREASE in viewership.

Look at the average subs for musicians, artists, DIYs, body builders, nutritionists. In the MANY millions.

The BEST of the auditing related channels have 100K to 350K subs. Joey G has the potential to not only go viral but to GENERATE enough interest in 1AAers that ALL of them will experience a dramatic increase in viewership. I'm not wrong about this. Joey G is the right man, with the right personality, with the right attitude and GIFT OF GAB at the right time to be the catalyst for tremendous attention for all 1AA. I;m amazed that nobody else even sees this as possible. And the total combined viewership for ALL of the iAA channels combined can go from miliions of subs to TENS of millions of subs. There is no limit to the unlocked potential here. And Joey G is the catalyst to open the door.

Joey G. can generate the type of interest in the field that unlocks the potential viewership that doesn't even know 1AA genre exists!!!!

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Just curious ,what does the future of Faanclub hold?
UNLIMITED potential. Once a whole new portion of the population starts eyeballing 1AA. Once the catalyst for that to happen presents itself. And it's time for the genre to explode with that right catalyst. They must be sufficiently stimulated, without being alienated. A wise guy with STAR quality and a camera like Joey G is someone that people will watch!! MILLIONS will watch. If the RIGHT targets are focused on and pressure applied without alienating huge swaths of the potential viewership for it. Just a few tweaks and he's THERE. No kidding. You've already built it, TW. People will come. Advertisers will come. You might need a bigger boat! :)

You've always known that untapped potential was there for the 1AA genre, TW. Like a dynamo without wires. JOEY G IS THE WIRES.

Last edited:

Simon

No. it's absolutely true. he CAN!!!!! The only auditor who can because he's the real deal. And many people will come and stay if he can do more of one thing and less of another. I'm never wrong about these things.
You sound like a cross between Chilled and a second hand salesman, must say though, your rants make for great entertainment.

S.SaulGood

You sound like a cross between Chilled and a second hand salesman, must say though, your rants make for great entertainment.
Far from it. You can tap all day with aa flyswatter and accomplish very little, and then someone approaches with a hammer and says, "here, try this instead". Joey G is the hammer. Joey G is the one who can unlock the gates holding back millions of potential viewers for not only him, but the entire genre. But you have to be good at sizing things up and thinking big to see it. And then applying the correct tweaks to cause that to occur. That's the difference between the Elon Musks and the musk oxen. VISION. Discipline. Execution. Control.

Be back later for more narrow-minded insults.

Simon

Far from it. You can tap all day with aa flyswatter and accomplish very little, and then someone approaches with a hammer and says, "here, try this instead". Joey G is the hammer. Joey G is the one who can unlock the gates holding back millions of potential viewers for not only him, but the entire genre. But you have to be good at sizing things up and thinking big to see it. And then applying the correct tweaks to cause that to occur. That's the difference between the Elon Musks and the musk oxen. VISION. Discipline. Execution. Control.

Be back later for more narrow-minded insults.
Enough of your word salad, if I promise to protect you from the midget mobster will you stop sucking up to him?

S.SaulGood

Enough of your word salad, if I promise to protect you from the midget mobster will you stop sucking up to him?
You can tap all day with a flyswatter and accomplish very little, and then someone approaches with a hammer and says, "here, try this instead". Joey G is the hammer. Joey G is the one who can unlock the gates holding back millions of potential viewers for not only him, but the entire genre. But you have to be good at sizing things up and thinking big to see it. And then applying the correct tweaks to cause that to occur. That's the difference between the Elon Musks and the musk oxen. VISION. Discipline. Execution. Control.

Next attack and insult. Oh, and like Doc Dave, if you don't like the message, simply kill the messenger. That always works.

Simon

You can tap all day with a flyswatter and accomplish very little, and then someone approaches with a hammer and says, "here, try this instead". Joey G is the hammer. Joey G is the one who can unlock the gates holding back millions of potential viewers for not only him, but the entire genre. But you have to be good at sizing things up and thinking big to see it. And then applying the correct tweaks to cause that to occur. That's the difference between the Elon Musks and the musk oxen. VISION. Discipline. Execution. Control.

Next attack and insult. Oh, and like Doc Dave, if you don't like the message, simply kill the messenger. That always works.
What has Dr Dave got to do with this? And what attack and insult are you talking about? You have become so delusional; l was only offering to help you out as I know how frightened you are.

S.SaulGood

THINK for a moment before you reply. ALL of this is NOT ABOUT ME. It was NEVER about me. It's about the genre. The whole purpose here is about the genre. Not me. Not you. It's about the people that are out there with cameras!

Do you really know if Texas W started this forum for reporting on FRAUDITORS? or AUDITORS? Do you KNOW what his intention was? It BECAME about mostly frauditing but that's only because like a good creator, Texas W INVENTED this forum and then ALLOWED IT TO BECOME WHAT IT DID. When it took a turn this way or that, he ALLOWED it. He allowed it to EVOLVE.

S.SaulGood

What has Dr Dave got to do with this? And what attack and insult are you talking about? You have become so delusional; l was only offering to help you out as I know how frightened you are.
I can't help but notice that just about ALL of your posts have OVERT or CLANDESTINE THREATS in them. Physical threats. Mention of physical harm from either you or other parties. Or that I'm afraid and should be.

Now you have my attention. Am I wrong here or is this an attempt to intimidate me or intimate physical harm? Make yourself clear before we go any further and I make my next move.

Are you threatening physical harm, Simon. Coming to "see me" for some nefarious purpose? or just playing? Let's make it clear so there's no misunderstanding and I will know exactly what to do next.

Is online threats a crime?

This can be prosecuted under the Malicious Communication Act 1988 and the Communications Act 2003. Online threats could take many forms including threats to kill, harm or to commit an offence against a person, group of people or organisation.

The forms are all online. Let me know if you and or others are coming to kill me as inferred. Let;s make it clear before I fill out the ic3 form and send. And then let the FBI take care of your threats.

What happens when you report to IC3?

After A Complaint Is Filed

After you file a complaint with the IC3, the information is reviewed by an analyst and forwarded to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement or regulatory agencies with jurisdiction, as appropriate.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Go ahead. You want to kill me and you're coming to do it? Be a man and STATE it in no uncertain terms. Instead of a mouse.

S.SaulGood

And you know what else you did? You just QUEERED the whole thing for Joey G. Because I was going to HELP him. But you kept inferring that you are speaking for him, that is was coming to get me, and that I'm scared, and you're either coming to get me by yourself, with him, or protect me from him, so what you did is that NOW, with your physical threats, I'm out of here and I will let the FBI handle this and your threats and whomever else is coming to get me as you've been promising. Good job. I'm done with the physical threats here. Bye all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo