Watching cops is like watching paint dry

S.SaulGood

Is watching cops really still a "thing" in 2021? Is anything LESS interesting? With all cops now completely useless and inert, scared of their own shadows, I'm truly hard pressed to think of anything less interesting to watch.

At some point, when do the followers of cop watchers think, "I'm wasting my time watching this *advertiser censored*, it's the same thing every time. Cop watcher shows up, starts screaming threats and curses, "I'll kill you, you effin' pig", cop tucks tail between legs and runs off; a 3 year old girl might offer more in the way of courage. F this."

Seriously. Every auditor, every video exactly the same template, action, reaction and result. At what point isn't it entertaining anymore? No cop is going to do anything other than shake in his boots and hope the cop watcher will spare his life if he gets on his knees and begs for it.

As weak, fat, skinny, stinky, sleazy, greasy, aged, etc; as physically UNIMPRESSIVE and mentally deficient the cop watchers are, miraculously as it would seem, the half-people that SHOULD be totally bereft of bravado have infinitely more courage than ANY of the cops on the street today. The ones issuing these threats to cops, "Beg for your life or I'll crush you with my bare hands", after 2 minutes with a REAL hitter would look like they were strung through the spokes of a wheel and broken on it

These are not gladiators making these threats to cops. Scarecrows and fatsos mostly. Most of them huff and puff just walking, it sounds like Darth Vader is holding the camera. And yet, to the cops, these physical and mental train wrecks are Supermen. No cop would DARE sound one word of opposition.

But how interesting would it be to see Superman walking by a rabbit hutch, reaching in, grabbing one at a time and wringing their necks? Is there any sport in that? Is there any sport or entertainment is watching cop watchers crucify and torment what amounts to nothing more than defenseless rabbits?

Auditor to his followers: "I'm going to shoot these fish in this barrel now". How interesting, right?

S.SaulGood

I've trained THOUSANDS of men and women in combat arts. In the past 20 years, I've seen firsthand, IN PRACTICE, what clinicians have noted by studies. That in average, males today exhibit testosterone levels from 30 to 50% LOWER than a cross section of males did 30 years ago.

The complete lack of being able to act assertively and competitively, the increased tendencies to passivity, as well as marked decreases in strength, muscle mass, and overall body composition; the average male today is more woman than man, both physically and mentally, the only vestige of manhood that remains is the hardware, and that too is subject to revision. Most men now act like they do not wish to be men. As though being a man is a curse. Maculinity is TOXIC, most men now think.

When speaking with peers about this subject, I would always tend to chalk it up to upbringing. More boys growing up without a man in the house to look up to as an authority figure and role model, or possibly media saturation that men today SHOULD be more effeminate; man buns, giggle like little girls, wear dresses, don mock baby bumps and pretend they're pregnant, etc.

But it's more than that because all that in and of itself MIGHT induce passivity and effeminize men, the clinical studies don't lie. SOMETHING is drastically lowering testosterone levels in males by a huge degree. Fast food? Certain beverages? Meat? There has to be a definite cause. The frauditors openly tell a man walking with his wife, "I'm going to taze you and then *advertiser censored* your wife right in front of you", and the men say NOTHING, and slither away? And look at what's issuing the threats. The frauditors are some of the physically least imposing men on the street, other than the cops and the beta-males they are preying upon. ANY man should be able to step to the frauditor, REACT, and remedy the threat. But they can't. They don't. Rabbits. No more men on the street. Rabbits. The cops and the public that the frauditors are preying on.

Hands on, men don't even FEEL like men anymore. As someone who has gone hands on to train many men and women over the decades, I can tell you that on contact, throwing, grappling, striking, men simply do not feel like men any longer. 90% of them feel and react like WOMEN. The way their body reacts to contact, where there used to be a marked contrast between men and women, and I mean large women and small men included, the men now are just as soft and porous as the women, and the men are no more aggressive than the women, and sad to say, in most cases, the women are the far more aggressive ones, VERY little difference between the striking power of a male and the strike from a female. It's pretty much equal now.

The police on the street today are inert basically. Incapable of protecting themselves or anyone else for that matter. And they know it. 60 years ago, a cop had to be able to do situps with a 60 pound barbell held behind their necks, cover 1 mile in 7 minutes, and dumbbell seated press a certain amount of bodyweight overhead. Today, there are no physical qualifications. Just show up. If you look like you couldn't bust a grape you've got the job. If physically, you are impressive, you do not get the job. The cities do not want law enforcement. They merely wish to create the APPEARANCE that there is law enforcement. There isn't. There's not one cop on the street that could protect anyone from a 3 year old swinging a wiffle ball bat let alone an armed gang of thugs holding cameras threatening to shoot, kill, and *advertiser censored* anyone, and that's the sad truth. Just look at them. As physically unimpressive as the frauditors are, they may as well be Superman when compared to the cops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo