We interviewed Sifu Saul

Dutch Phoenix

We got to spend 24 hours with the man, the myth, the legend himself... Saul. When he's not parroting Vladimir Putin's propaganda and molesting a 20 something Taiwanese girl that made the mistake to audition for a part he trained us how to "BRAINSTEM" a muthafucka.

Note Sifu has burned more energy in 20 minutes than most men burn in 20 hours and needs to replenish his Chi with a hearty 2nd breakfast.

RaccoonMama

We got to spend 24 hours with the man, the myth, the legend himself... Saul. When he's not parroting Vladimir Putin's propaganda and molesting a 20 something Taiwanese girl that made the mistake to audition for a part he trained us how to "BRAINSTEM" a muthafucka.

Note Sifu has burned more energy in 20 minutes than most men burn in 20 hours and needs to replenish his Chi with a hearty 2nd breakfast.

I'd say this video is a pretty close representation of the CRAZY that is "Saul". Wonder if he sprays on his hair too?

Vaphonkoolo

Seriously, who the *advertiser censored* is this annoying yenta who calls himself Saul? Master analyist of clicks and views, the Cindy Adams of Youtube.

Dutch Phoenix

Seriously, who the *advertiser censored* is this annoying yenta who calls himself Saul? Master analyist of clicks and views, the Cindy Adams of Youtube.
Some sad old 80 year old Virgin that thinks Joey is cool because a 55 year old wuss is tough to an 80 year old Wuss

AuditorRClowns

Saul is over on Vegas Valley's stream acting like he is someone. Saul is a washed-up old man who has no life so sucking up to the mental midget. I swear I am not sure who has the thinnest skin, Dr. Dave, Saul who is butt hurt by Dr. Dave, or Joey.

Elk Liver

Has anyone checked to see if Steven Seagal has an online persona of a Fluffy Cat? Saul being high up in the Furry community is why he hides is online identity. He has said many times he fears for his "business" partners if his face is revealed. i believe the Meow Mix jingle was his big break into commercials. I'm sure he said something about an award.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo