What Saul Shall Never Know

Prof Nik Volt

At the end of every spring term I get a bit depressed. Today was my last class of the 2022 sem. I know my students shall do just fine. I just hope that I have done right by them. ...I shall miss every one of them. I shall never forget any of them. I love them all more than they shall ever know. I am proud of you all!

Prof Nik Volt

And yeah Saul...This perfection is something you shall never experience. Joey, you are to far gone. This is perfection. The two of you are just sad. I weep for you both.

FearMyFez

And yeah Saul...This perfection is something you shall never experience. Joey, you are to far gone. This is perfection. The two of you are just sad. I weep for you both.
Do you teach your students about my glorious lands in Marrakech? Do you show them the treaty of friendship? Do they know that they have simply contracted with a bankrupt fiction? These are things that need to be explored not quirks and quarks!
#FearMyFez

Dutch Phoenix

At the end of every spring term I get a bit depressed. Today was my last class of the 2022 sem. I know my students shall do just fine. I just hope that I have done right by them. ...I shall miss every one of them. I shall never forget any of them. I love them all more than they shall ever know. I am proud of you all!

Sigu Saul has trained THOUSANDS of men and does single handed curls of 300Lbs!

Prof Nik Volt

Do you teach your students about my glorious lands in Marrakech? Do you show them the treaty of friendship? Do they know that they have simply contracted with a bankrupt fiction? These are things that need to be explored not quirks and quarks!
#FearMyFez
View attachment 1986
They have been instructed to respect the Fez. I have a picture of the grand moremish Fez. The almighty Studstill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo