When I think Cop Watchers couldn't get Crazier!

Papa Bear

Cop Watching has recently became more irresponsible and dangerous. Now in Texas (an open carry State) Cop Watchers are showing up to traffic scenes packing weapons. Talking about powder keg with an idiot holding a lit match. Now the police have to not only have worry about an crazy person with a camera, but now he or she maybe be armed.
What was the Texas Legislature and Governor thinking. Did they not think of the potential danger for their Law Enforcers or did they not care!
I am worried my State of Florida where all the politicians are trying to out Trump. This craziness has to stop!. There was a reason for Town Marshals in the old west made everyone surrender their weapons at Marshals Office when entering town. The reason was that during a gun fight more innocent town people were killed, than the individuals in the gun fights. Well that is my thoughts on the matter. By the way I have quite a few weapons, but don't see a need to go to the local Wal-Mart with them.

S.SaulGood

Cop Watching has recently became more irresponsible and dangerous. Now in Texas (an open carry State) Cop Watchers are showing up to traffic scenes packing weapons. Talking about powder keg with an idiot holding a lit match. Now the police have to not only have worry about an crazy person with a camera, but now he or she maybe be armed.
What was the Texas Legislature and Governor thinking. Did they not think of the potential danger for their Law Enforcers or did they not care!
I am worried my State of Florida where all the politicians are trying to out Trump. This craziness has to stop!. There was a reason for Town Marshals in the old west made everyone surrender their weapons at Marshals Office when entering town. The reason was that during a gun fight more innocent town people were killed, than the individuals in the gun fights. Well that is my thoughts on the matter. By the way I have quite a few weapons, but don't see a need to go to the local Wal-Mart with them.
The situation will exacerbate EXPONENTIALLY as more and more people join the youtube monetization army. Direct D actually takes over traffic stops and the police don't even make a feeble attempt to dissuade him. I imagine the cops share share his mindset that a 7 year stint in the slam qualify him for supervisor status.

I've never seen anything like it, but wait, there will be more. This is nothing compared to what's ahead.

FearMyFez

The situation will exacerbate EXPONENTIALLY as more and more people join the youtube monetization army. Direct D actually takes over traffic stops and the police don't even make a feeble attempt to dissuade him. I imagine the cops share share his mindset that a 7 year stint in the slam qualify him for supervisor status.

I've never seen anything like it, but wait, there will be more. This is nothing compared to what's ahead.
I am armed with my call phone and am heading out to right the ills of the world using my constitutional rights! #RecordTheFez

S.SaulGood

I am armed with my call phone and am heading out to right the ills of the world using my constitutional rights! #RecordTheFez
View attachment 1838
Ha. Now I and the other huns can begin to feel safe in public. Finally we'll come out of our caves and hit the street pumping! God bless you for your spud-cam and your selfless service, mighty one. And throughout your forays into the world, to right its many ills, may your potato camera always remain un-mashed.

FearMyFez

Ha. Now I and the other huns can begin to feel safe in public. Finally we'll come out of our caves and hit the street pumping! God bless you for your spud-cam and your selfless service, mighty one. And throughout your forays into the world, to right its many ills, may your potato camera always remain un-mashed.
We mighty natural native Moors have always fought for the little people, you may pay tribute in gold or silver. this is the word of the Amon-Ra! #FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

We mighty natural native Moors have always fought for the little people, you may pay tribute in gold or silver. this is the word of the Amon-Ra! #FearTheFez
View attachment 1840
And we are and have always BEEN appreciative! ALL of us. The little people, the scum, the ones for which the view never changes; always looking straight into either the crotches or cracks of the crowd surrounding us in public, nobody else even taking the time to notice! You have our undying, unwavering gratitude.

FearMyFez

And we are and have always BEEN appreciative! ALL of us. The little people, the scum, the ones for which the view never changes; always looking straight into either the crotches or cracks of the crowd surrounding us in public, nobody else even taking the time to notice! You have our undying, unwavering gratitude.
This sounds like your defeatist attitude rearing its ugly head again... Hopefully the Cleric has some healing spells in his repertoire...

S.SaulGood

This sounds like your defeatist attitude rearing its ugly head again... Hopefully the Cleric has some healing spells in his repertoire...
View attachment 1844
God, I hope so. I've ALWAYS dreamt of success, but it's always been parsecs distant, as difficult for me to even comprehend as the sheer size of the cosmos, let alone begin to achieve! I've always been a bottom feeder, a curb crawler, even the most basic of tiny victories far beyond my curb-crawler's, bottom rung of the ladder grasp. Oh God, I hope Cleric can pull some mojo for me from his magic bag and weave his magical spell.

FearMyFez

God, I hope so. I've ALWAYS dreamt of success, but it's always been parsecs distant, as difficult for me to even comprehend as the sheer size of the cosmos, let alone begin to achieve! I've always been a bottom feeder, a curb crawler, even the most basic of tiny victories far beyond my curb-crawler's, bottom rung of the ladder grasp. Oh God, I hope Cleric can pull some mojo for me from his magic bag and weave his magical spell.
Our general community has rally pulled together to help you.... #CouncilingFezant

S.SaulGood

Our general community has rally pulled together to help you.... #CouncilingFezant
View attachment 1845
I appreciate it. This may help me to overcome even another one of my infinite failures. Synonyms. These are all good. I'm all of these AND a bag of chips!

It's the only thing in my life I haven't failed at. Being a failure. I'm a rousing success at that. Just ask the Cleric.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo