Where's Glen?

TheOneTrueRobb

Hi, all,

Our story thus far: I promised Glen numerous times that if he settled somewhere out of his feeding grounds that I'd send links to his videos to all the Frauditor targets in that area - Cop stations, Post offices, Town Halls, etc.

So now, we're hearing a story that he moved to Alaska. OK, seems a little far-fetched, but hey, if your experience in the real world is as ungodly putrid as Glen's, Alaska would be a pretty good place to escape to. Still, Alaska (stop me if you've heard this) is actually in America! No, really, it's an actual US State, with Police Stations and Town Halls and Post Offices.

So I gotta ask: Is this true? There's some speculation that he pretended to be up there to avoid a personal appearance at last week's hearing, and I wouldn't put that past him. Still, if anyone has some inside knowledge on this, couldja let us know? I don't want the address - I have no plans on doxing Glen (or anyone). I really don't care to know what frozen s**thole he's skulked into. I just want the name of the town.

After all, I did promise...

FearMyFez

Glenn is just living in cyberworld, he is now an Onlyfans icon.... #FearMyFez

TheOneTrueRobb

An update: Glen is declaring he’s “back”, and indicated that his BS is going to be returning to a Town Hall/Post Office/Cop station in his area. He’s gonna find a very different world out there for him. Cops are starting to crack down all over. And… the locals all know him. And…he’s a parolee. And…he’s a repeat offender. And…there’s still a Statewide warning distributed to all WA cops.

Yeah, this is gonna be entertaining….

John

Hi, all,

Our story thus far: I promised Glen numerous times that if he settled somewhere out of his feeding grounds that I'd send links to his videos to all the Frauditor targets in that area - Cop stations, Post offices, Town Halls, etc.

So now, we're hearing a story that he moved to Alaska. OK, seems a little far-fetched, but hey, if your experience in the real world is as ungodly putrid as Glen's, Alaska would be a pretty good place to escape to. Still, Alaska (stop me if you've heard this) is actually in America! No, really, it's an actual US State, with Police Stations and Town Halls and Post Offices.

So I gotta ask: Is this true? There's some speculation that he pretended to be up there to avoid a personal appearance at last week's hearing, and I wouldn't put that past him. Still, if anyone has some inside knowledge on this, couldja let us know? I don't want the address - I have no plans on doxing Glen (or anyone). I really don't care to know what frozen s**thole he's skulked into. I just want the name of the town.

After all, I did promise...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo