Which auditor actually OWNS the City Hall IF......

S.SaulGood

100 auditors all show up at a City Hall, let's say the Long Beach City Hall, and all claim ownership?

The scenario:

12 Noon: Sean-Paul Reyes (Long Island Audit) shows up at Long Beach City Hall and claims ownership of the building. His usual bologna, "I own the building, you all are my slaves, you work for me, I'm not signing in, I'm not wearing a mask, I'm going wherever I want, doing whatever I want, just try and stop me and you'll all be sorry...yatta, yatta, yatta".

While he's slinging this bologna on the second floor, SGV News First waddles in, out of breath as usual, accompanied by his crew, the equally bovine Downey Transparent Eye, the midget, Pedo Libre (fart freely in Spanish), and the two scarecrows with the nasal twangs. Tubby Jose proclaims pretty much the same thing, "we own the building, the five of us, you're our slaves, you work for us, you are our servants", almost the same thing word for word except with a few "*advertiser censored* you, your mothers are all *advertiser censored*" added. They stampede right to the third floor, and as they're headed up the steps, NC Tyrant Hunter walks in, still another Herculean physical specimen, a miracle that he can even hold a camera. He doesn't offer any words other than to flip the bird to everyone saying "Bam, I own this *advertiser censored*" with each flip of the middle finger.
The auditors just keep coming. Amagansett Press, Auditing America, Glen Cerio, even the typically brain dead Ice Cold Audits staggers in, mumbling to himself, pipe in one hand, and a camera in the other always pointed at the ground. On this magical day, this magical conjunction of auditors, even HE was miraculously able to somehow find his way to the Long Beach City Hall. This keeps up, the auditors arriving every minute or so, all signing is as, you guessed it, Benjamin Franklin, and then quickly dispersing into the building, much to the consternation of the city hall and police personnel until over 100 auditors are freely roaming the halls, rummaging through offices, closets, file cabinets, etc.

Suddenly, Sean-Paul jumps up on the counter and loudly proclaims, audibly above the din, "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! I OWN THIS ALL, Every one of you, GET OUT !!! News Now Ninja looks up at him, reaches into his mojo bag, fishes out a crystal, clutching that in his hand to derive the energy to twirl his dreadlocks in a coquettishly catty manner, bat his eyelids and in his characteristically effeminate voice counters, "The *advertiser censored* you do. I own this building, and YOU can get out, take all of your buddies with you, and get out NOW". That starts a chain reaction with almost ALL of the auditors screaming about how THEY own it and everybody else, the public, the personnel, the police, everybody can get the *advertiser censored* out, or else.

So my question is this. Do ALL the auditors own the building, share ownership and can do whatever they please with it because none of them work there and they are all technically the public thus owners. Or since they all may have different views of ownership and different ideas about what THEY would like to do with the building as it serves THEIR OWN purpose, does just one of them therefore own it? And if so, how would they decide among the 100 or so auditors in attendance exactly WHO is the rightful owner of the building and who will take possession of it?

Last edited:

Swig

100 auditors all show up at a City Hall, let's say the Long Beach City Hall, and all claim ownership?

The scenario:

12 Noon: Sean-Paul Reyes (Long Island Audit) shows up at Long Beach City Hall and claims ownership of the building. His usual bologna, "I own the building, you all are my slaves, you work for me, I'm not signing in, I'm not wearing a mask, I'm going wherever I want, doing whatever I want, just try and stop me and you'll all be sorry...yatta, yatta, yatta".

While he's slinging this bologna on the second floor, SGV News First waddles in, out of breath as usual, accompanied by his crew, the equally bovine Downey Transparent Eye, the midget, Pedo Libre (fart freely in Spanish), and the two scarecrows with the nasal twangs. Tubby Jose proclaims pretty much the same thing, "we own the building, the five of us, you're our slaves, you work for us, you are our servants", almost the same thing word for word except with a few "*advertiser censored* you, your mothers are all *advertiser censored*" added. They stampede right to the third floor, and as they're headed up the steps, NC Tyrant Hunter walks in, still another Herculean physical specimen, a miracle that he can even hold a camera. He doesn't offer any words other than to flip the bird to everyone saying "Bam, I own this *advertiser censored*" with each flip of the middle finger.
The auditors just keep coming. Amagansett Press, Auditing America, Glen Cerio, even the typically brain dead Ice Cold Audits staggers in, mumbling to himself, pipe in one hand, and a camera in the other always pointed at the ground. On this magical day, this magical conjunction of auditors, even HE was miraculously able to somehow find his way to the Long Beach City Hall. This keeps up, the auditors arriving every minute or so, all signing is as, you guessed it, Benjamin Franklin, and then quickly dispersing into the building, much to the consternation of the city hall and police personnel until over 100 auditors are freely roaming the halls, rummaging through offices, closets, file cabinets, etc.

Suddenly, Sean-Paul jumps up on the counter and loudly proclaims, audibly above the din, "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! I OWN THIS ALL, Every one of you, GET OUT !!! News Now Ninja looks up at him, reaches into his mojo bag, fishes out a crystal, clutching that in his hand to derive the energy to twirl his dreadlocks in a coquettishly catty manner, bat his eyelids and in his characteristically effeminate voice counters, "The *advertiser censored* you do. I own this building, and YOU can get out, take all of your buddies with you, and get out NOW". That starts a chain reaction with almost ALL of the auditors screaming about how THEY own it and everybody else, the public, the personnel, the police, everybody can get the *advertiser censored* out, or else.

So my question is this. Do ALL the auditors own the building, share ownership and can do whatever they please with it because none of them work there and they are all technically the public thus owners. Or since they all may have different views of ownership and different ideas about what THEY would like to do with the building as it serves THEIR OWN purpose, does just one of them therefore own it? And if so, how would they decide among the 100 or so auditors in attendance exactly WHO is the rightful owner of the building and who will take possession of it?
Imagine if everyone on earth was a dog walker by profession. Then there wouldn't be enough dogs for all the walkers and the dog walkers would be dying from curable illnesses since therere no doctors. By this logic dog walkers are bad.

S.SaulGood

Imagine if everyone on earth was a dog walker by profession. Then there wouldn't be enough dogs for all the walkers and the dog walkers would be dying from curable illnesses since therere no doctors. By this logic dog walkers are bad.
You equate 100 auditors showing up to 8 billion? ROFL!!!

And good gosh, where did we see not 100, not 200, not 1000, and not 8 billion, but probably THOUSANDS of citizens showing up at a government building to, as the auditors say, "Redress their govt."? Did that EVER happen? No? And if you ARE somehow aware of the Jan 6th INSURRECTION at the capital, not my words, but that's what it's referred to as being, do you think their redressing/AMENDMENT AUDITING their govt. caused any inconvenience or delays for anyone on either side?

S.SaulGood

You may want to point out to everyone here exactly where I stated that 1AAs should be jailed. Please show that to us so someone might not get the distinct impression that you're a liar, and you purposefully misconstrue to prove points. What is that called? Alternate facts? Your truth different from the truth, or some such gibberish?

Let's see a quote where i stated anything about ANY adverse fate involving jail time that should befall a !AA.

Matter of fact, I think many are DISTURBED. You can see it. You can hear it if you're perceptive enough. IMO, the police shouldn't arrest a !AAer. They should detain and drop at the local ER for a 72 hour hold pending psychiatric evaluation. IMO, many might benefit from it

Swig

You may want to point out to everyone here exactly where I stated that 1AAs should be jailed. Please show that to us so someone might not get the distinct impression that you're a liar, and you purposefully misconstrue to prove points. What is that called? Alternate facts? Your truth different from the truth, or some such gibberish?

Let's see a quote where i stated anything about ANY adverse fate involving jail time that should befall a !AA.

Matter of fact, I think many are DISTURBED. You can see it. You can hear it if you're perceptive enough. IMO, the police shouldn't arrest a !AAer. They should detain and drop at the local ER for a 72 hour hold pending psychiatric evaluation. IMO, many might benefit from it

Paraphrasing.. "I never said 1AA should go to jail!" Literally a few sentences later "1AA's should be arrested and committed to the psyche ward!"

Not exactly leading the race in logic Olympics are we?

S.SaulGood

You specifically stated that I said they should be TAKEN TO JAIL. I disagreed, and I AM CORRECT

I did not state that. An ER/psyche ward is NOT jail. Or is that simply another one of your many conflations?

S.SaulGood

So still no answer to my initial question, the subject of the thread.

Who owns the building? All of them? And what if they don't want to share it? What if they all have their own plans for remodeling? Or re-purposing? Or maybe bulldozing it and building something else on the vacant lot? How do they hash that out? Strongest one? A free for all? Anything goes?

Swig

You specifically stated that I said they should be TAKEN TO JAIL. I disagreed, and I AM CORRECT

I did not state that. An ER/psyche ward is NOT jail. Or is that simply another one of your many conflations?
You stated that citizens had expectations and rights that were being violated and implied that auditors were violating those rights. Violating rights is a crime, being convicted of crimes lands you in jail. You can tiptoe around arguing semantics all you want. You stated that you wanted people locked up against their will even though they haven't committed a crime or presented themselves as a threat and tried to justify it under the guise that its technically not a "jail". Face it, you're just another authoritarian piece of trash that advocates violence against people who disagree with you. Hence why you've already got a chubby thinking about me getting trampled in a theater. Absolute trash. You would've been the SS soldier in 1938 "just doing my job"

That boot polish is turning your teeth black btw...

Swig

What kind of fragile person has to type "I AM CORRECT" on the internet?!?! You keep telling yourself that....

S.SaulGood

I was correct that I never stated that 1AAer should be taken to jail. YOU mistakenly interpreted that because your reading comprehension is *advertiser censored*. Also, you are here to attack me. Not to add anything to the subject of the thread. And your assessment of me as fragile is about as correct your claim that no videos exist from 1938, which is not what I said anyway, which stated was pre-1946 Nazi controlled Germany, and signing in at city halls is like Nazi Germany.

S.SaulGood

You stated that citizens had expectations and rights that were being violated and implied that auditors were violating those rights. Violating rights is a crime, being convicted of crimes lands you in jail. You can tiptoe around arguing semantics all you want. You stated that you wanted people locked up against their will even though they haven't committed a crime or presented themselves as a threat and tried to justify it under the guise that its technically not a "jail". Face it, you're just another authoritarian piece of trash that advocates violence against people who disagree with you. Hence why you've already got a chubby thinking about me getting trampled in a theater. Absolute trash. You would've been the SS soldier in 1938 "just doing my job"

That boot polish is turning your teeth black btw...
How would you have known if I or anyone else would have been that SS soldier in 1938 when by your say so there wasn't any video from 1938? ROFL

And anyone who would yell FIRE in a theater to deliberately cause a panic SHOULD be the first one trampled if people DO get trampled because of their stunt. Don't you agree? Or are you even MORE of a totally worthless turd than I already figure you to be, clown?

S.SaulGood

So which one are you, "Swig"?

A tip, from someone who's trained thousands of men and women. When a 30 year old man is developing saddle bags and his hips are becoming noticeably wider than his shoulders in a very soft and unflattering feminine way, maybe it's time to not only put the fork down and throw out the trough but to spend a few less hours chasing lawsuits and a few more hours in the gym, you're welcome, Mr. Softee.

S.SaulGood

I actually meant my initial post and the thread to be funny. A joke. SATIRICAL in nature though thought-provoking when based on the typical, "I own this building, I'm the boss" various schticks of the auditors mentioned, rather than a serious question of who owns the building if 100 1AAers show up and claim it for themselves.
You thought otherwise? ROFL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo