Who is STC MEDIA?

BigTimKMan

Does anyone here know the real name of STC Media?

He was arrested during an audit of a Maryland Heights (Municipality of St. Louis County, MO) post office around 4/17.

And has been arrested at least twice before in Missouri, St. Louis, St. Charles.

Thanks in advance.

BigTimKMan

His entire channel appears to have been either erased or made private.

Make me wonder if his lawyer or wife told him to take it all down before his court hearing on 05/15

Andrey Sloan

Make me wonder if his lawyer or wife told him to take it all down before his court hearing on 05/15
His channel is up and running. His name may be Axel Crespo. He came after me last week after a livestream with Familia TV.

BigTimKMan

I am talking about STC MEDIA, his channel under that name has apparently been taken down.

Andrey Sloan

OK, my bad here. I was trying to answer two questions in the same thread!

STC Media has a channel up right now with 32 subscribers, and seems to be orientated toward going after child molesters.

EZ Cameras on - his name MAY be Axel Crespo. That skell came after me last week after I did a livestream with Familia TV. He's laid off since I attacked his channel a couple times with comments.

BigTimKMan

OK, my bad here. I was trying to answer two questions in the same thread!

STC Media has a channel up right now with 32 subscribers, and seems to be orientated toward going after child molesters.

EZ Cameras on - his name MAY be Axel Crespo. That skell came after me last week after I did a livestream with Familia TV. He's laid off since I attacked his channel a couple times with comments.
Yes, I have discovered that he was temporarily removed by YT because of his "new" line of videos trying to "catch" or "Entrap Child Molesters, which YT takes a dim view of.

Several others have had very violent reactions while doing it and YT wants to stop these from being made and broadcast.

I have found that the guy has a couple of court dates pending and has a couple of different lawyers working for him because the courts are in 2 different counties.

HotAsIce

Yes, I have discovered that he was temporarily removed by YT because of his "new" line of videos trying to "catch" or "Entrap Child Molesters, which YT takes a dim view of.

Several others have had very violent reactions while doing it and YT wants to stop these from being made and broadcast.

I have found that the guy has a couple of court dates pending and has a couple of different lawyers working for him because the courts are in 2 different counties.
I found all information. Look I post it

HotAsIce

Great job, HotAsIce!
Ya he married julia cox too. He got no kids because on his live said "I protect my kiddo" which mean julia not pregnant or anything. It more like he spreading a whole lie on live. You can check julia cox and Andrew joseph cox on Facebook. Both don't have a kids in the picture.

BigTimKMan

STC MEDIA has a hearing scheduled for 6/20/2023 at 9:00 AM
This is for the assault in St. Charles County

Disposition Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For:
06/20/2023; 9:00 AM; ROBERT W CORNEJO; St Charles Circuit Div
Order for Continuance
CAUSE CONTINUED TO 6/20/2023 @ 9:00AM, FOR DISPOSITION/SETTING. SO ORDERED RWC /edb.
Filed By: ROBERT W CORNEJO
Hearing Continued/Rescheduled
Associated Entries: 04/03/2023 - Disposition Hearing Scheduled
Hearing Continued From:
06/20/2023; 9:00 AM Disposition Hearing

BigTimKMan

And then on 06/22 he has the first appearance on his trepassing at the post office. It is night court, so it will probably be pretty short.

Initial Appearance
Scheduled For:
06/22/2023; 6:00 PM; KEVIN R. KELLY; Maryland Heights Municipal

HotAsIce

And then on 06/22 he has the first appearance on his trepassing at the post office. It is night court, so it will probably be pretty short.

Initial Appearance
Scheduled For:
So that mean he will go jail soon?

BigTimKMan

So that mean he will go jail soon?
No just that he will be heard in court or the first time.

Hard to say how it will go, he may just get a fine. If he acts stupid in court or does not show, he may be held in contempt.

BigTimKMan

Here is the update on STC Media's courtroom appearance.

06/22/2023
Disposition Hearing Scheduled
REVISED Event Information: New EventRoom: CTRMV; New EventLocation: ]7;
Scheduled For: 10/10/2023; 10:00 AM; KEVIN R. KELLY; Maryland Heights Municipal
Hearing/Trial Cancelled
Associated Entries: 04/24/2023 - Initial Appearance
Scheduled For:
Motion for Continuance
Motion for Continaunce; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: BRIAN JAMES COOKE
On Behalf Of: ANDREW JOSEPH COX
Entry of Appearance Filed
Entry of Appearance; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: BRIAN JAMES COOKE
On Behalf Of: ANDREW JOSEPH COX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo