Why do 1st Amendment Auditors always collect Car numbers and licence plate numbers?

Papa Bear

Can anyone enlighten me on why Frauditors collect police car numbers and licence plate numbers. It is like a itch I can not scratch. It is like their little secret. I not been able to get any answer in my research. Does it make them look more professional or are they just trying to make their subscribers think they can do something with them? Enquiring minds want to know!

S.SaulGood

Can anyone enlighten me on why Frauditors collect police car numbers and licence plate numbers. It is like a itch I can not scratch. It is like their little secret. I not been able to get any answer in my research. Does it make them look more professional or are they just trying to make their subscribers think they can do something with them? Enquiring minds want to know!
To exercise THEIR false sense of "authority". And as an "up yours" to anyone who, in their minds, "slighted" them in some way. They can't haul off and smack someone in the chops, they don't have the balls for that, so instead, they follow the mark to the car and grab the VIN and plates, as if to say:

"*advertiser censored* you, buddy. I got you. Now you have to wonder if I'm going to show up at your home, or pay someone to show up, or blast your name and address on social media hoping that someone will show up and "correct you"."

It's also a prolongation tactic once there's nothing left to an unwanted encounter. A way to keep it going. Hoping more discord will ensue = more clicks + more subs.

It's a power-thing, like asking cops for their name and badge # and for some reason they freeze in place, with blank stare, their wires short-circuiting, like in Forbidden Planet when Morbius tells Robbie the Robot to shoot one of the crewmen and he freezes because he's programmed that way.

I have no idea how and why cops are programmed with this feature. But it works every time.

I have no doubt that if a cop is running at full speed and in the act of leaping a fence, if someone yells "NAME AND BADGE NUMBER", they'll actually defy gravity and remain motionless, frozen in place in the air.

It works like this, but without the stopwatch:

Last edited:

Papa Bear

But how can they translate the licence number on personal or police vehicles to a person's home address. As far as know that is in each States licence data base which only law enforcement can access. Maybe I am missing something.

Papa Bear

I totally agree with what you said about them insisting about Name and Badge Number!

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

But how can they translate the licence number on personal or police vehicles to a person's home address. As far as know that is in each States licence data base which only law enforcement can access. Maybe I am missing something.
Most can't and don't, unless they're especially tenacious and/or vindictive AND most importantly, have a friend or relative with access to databases with that info and are willing to provide it for them.

That's not the point though. INTIMIDATION and FEAR = REACTION = the type of content that generates MORE clicks and views.

The victims are ASSUMING that they can readily access their personal info and that's why the frauditors are taking the trouble to video their VIN and plate. In the heat of the moment they don't realize it's just for fear factor and more reactions from them.

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Most do not have access to the data directly. Indirect access is pretty easy though.

Scenerio: I put car in shop pay the bill with a hot check with a bad address. How does the shop get made whole? they get access to the DB and do a repo. This is a real life scenerio that my ex pulled when I was a teen. Out of nowhere my Pinto got repoed. It is not hard, but for a typical lazy auditor it is just a scare tactic.

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
Stupid *advertiser censored* GF in the above scenerio had to go to the 1 damn shop in all of San Antonio where the owner hated me and was having an affair with my step mother.

FearMyFez

I totally agree with what you said about them insisting about Name and Badge Number!
Why do you feel that you have any jurisdiction to question these freedom fighters on their tactics? And I see that you are "Papa Bear, member # 1888", it really was your policy to provide that info to me.. Saul, I need to file a complaint!
#FearMyFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo