Why report Frauditor vids for profanity?

TheOneTrueRobb

Well, I just got an email from YouTube, informing me that a video I reported has been "removed or restricted". Not sure how to find out exactly which one on whose channel, but I still feel all warm and tingly like when I cli....well, you know...

More importantly, This *advertiser censored* Works. I've been bugging the watchdogger community to include links to the original Fraudster video, particularly when there's significant profanity., and several (OK, two) have agreed. So take a look in the description of any Watchdogger vid. If there's a link to the original, listen for profanity, either bleeped or not. If it's there, then by all means follow that link and report that puppy. I still don't know if just opening the vid without playing it counts as a "view". Che Sera Sera, I guess....

This *advertiser censored* Works. Let's work it...

PS: These days, I might make it 4, maybe 5 feet up a Gym Rope before I'd develop a need for the EMTs

FearMyFez

Well, I just got an email from YouTube, informing me that a video I reported has been "removed or restricted". Not sure how to find out exactly which one on whose channel, but I still feel all warm and tingly like when I cli....well, you know...

More importantly, This *advertiser censored* Works. I've been bugging the watchdogger community to include links to the original Fraudster video, particularly when there's significant profanity., and several (OK, two) have agreed. So take a look in the description of any Watchdogger vid. If there's a link to the original, listen for profanity, either bleeped or not. If it's there, then by all means follow that link and report that puppy. I still don't know if just opening the vid without playing it counts as a "view". Che Sera Sera, I guess....

PS: These days, I might make it 4, maybe 5 feet up a Gym Rope before I'd develop a need for the EMTs
We shall all gather under the glorious flag of Morocco and destroy these idiot frauditors... #FearMyFez

Dr. Dave Debunker

Great job! YouTube doesn't approve of profanity when used excessively. A few words like hell or damn even *advertiser censored* is OK, but not in the manner spewed by the foul-mouths on there now!

TheOneTrueRobb

To be sure, this alone won't shut down the Frauditor plague. But it's a way to put some obstacles in their path, as it were.

I got one vid taken down or age-restricted. That's fine, but it's just one. We need a lot more reported. And it's easy - the Watchdoggers already have the link, they just write an extra line in their description. The reporter follows the link, hits the "report" button...less than a minute. Easy as pie...

TheOneTrueRobb

And...Spanky's made all his vids on his old channel private. The Doc explains exactly what that means in a vid he put up today. Basically, he's demonetized (and there was much rejoicing). He can come back, but he starts all over on YT, and they're watching him, and (more importantly) so are we.

This *advertiser censored* Works. Let's keep workin' it.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo