WPB, PBC Frauditor Acura Amanda exposed?

Human Condition

So thanks to high ranking Google search results, it led me to this forum when searching for this frauditor named Acura Amanda, a/k/a Amanda Vielma (married name), f/k/a Amanda Schulman. Heard stories of people monetizing the harassment of cops and private citizens on social media, but didn't actually believe it. Was actually shocked when discovering it was true. Quick side note: YT is just as culpable for allowing this to continue, but they make money too, so what do they care.

So there's this article by RadarOnline and it mentioned "...gung-ho YouTube vlogger Amanda Vielma aka "Acura Amanda"..."

Started searching this a bit more, looked at a few more of the videos on that YT channel to confirm what was found, and it didn't take long to find everything, and I mean everything, that there is to know about Amanda. From there, it was just a matter of searching public records, palm beach county. I could literally write their biography.

Will leave it up to everyone on this forum to post their findings about Amanda. I've wasted enough time already.

Andrey Sloan

Is there any truth to the rumor she was a teacher who got fired for a sexual encounter with a student? I also heard she was about to lose her children, but that was a few months ago.

FearMyFez

Is there any truth to the rumor she was a teacher who got fired for a sexual encounter with a student? I also heard she was about to lose her children, but that was a few months ago.
Her hands were simply TRAVELING freely on that little boys prepubescent body. That is her RIGHT! The only mistake is that she failed to create the privacy to keep from getting caught... #FearMyFez

Human Condition

It wouldn't surprise me at all, given the lengthy history of public court records showing a family history of domestic violence, past and present. Mugshot of the groom Nerio Vielma, dob matches the one on the marriage record.

DaRat

So thanks to high ranking Google search results, it led me to this forum when searching for this frauditor named Acura Amanda, a/k/a Amanda Vielma (married name), f/k/a Amanda Schulman. Heard stories of people monetizing the harassment of cops and private citizens on social media, but didn't actually believe it. Was actually shocked when discovering it was true. Quick side note: YT is just as culpable for allowing this to continue, but they make money too, so what do they care.

So there's this article by RadarOnline and it mentioned "...gung-ho YouTube vlogger Amanda Vielma aka "Acura Amanda"..."

Started searching this a bit more, looked at a few more of the videos on that YT channel to confirm what was found, and it didn't take long to find everything, and I mean everything, that there is to know about Amanda. From there, it was just a matter of searching public records, palm beach county. I could literally write their biography.

Will leave it up to everyone on this forum to post their findings about Amanda. I've wasted enough time already.

If we all started to report these videos as harassment and bullying, we might be able to get them removed. Especially people like (sidewalk scum ) (asswipe Elmo ) etc

Hypnotoad

You're confusing her with that other hag, Carolina in Ft. Worth, who used to be a teacher.

Human Condition

If we all started to report these videos as harassment and bullying, we might be able to get them removed. Especially people like (sidewalk scum ) (asswipe Elmo ) etc
One would think that once enough reports are made, the videos, and ultimately the entire channel would be removed.
Surely more senior members on this forum can advise on what's the best way, and with what frequency to report the videos. Would certainly welcome any success stories on that.
What about reporting the videos also for Copyright and Brand harm? Certainly, Honda corporate would not want their Acura brand associated with these garbage videos, let alone sponsor it. It might carry more weight if the complaint came from Honda corporate public relations themselves. Might be worth a shot to make them at least aware.

TheOneTrueRobb

Agreed, and that''s been a focus of mine recently. Report Report Report. I don't know how much good it'll do, but it doesn't take long to do (it's even quicker when the Watchdogger channels include links to originals as they should). Report Frauditor vids, not just for profanity, but for the very act of Frauditing.

YouTube pays people to Harass and Abuse Cops, Govt. workers and the public. That's the long and the short of it. It is beyond reprehensible. When you report, make sure to include that. Report vids, and whole channels. This crap MUST end. It is insane, the way YT encourages this.

Report Report Report. And tell YouTube to please

STOP SUBSIDIZING HATE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo