RB NEWS TEXAS, another child Rapist

worldtour

Rodney Gowler is a Registered sex offender considered a ( child predator in the state of Illinois) convicted of Raping a 4 YEAR OLD) SICK *advertiser censored*

Robertlf

worldtour

Man what a DUMBASS comment/question, hell I don't know about the surgeries, most times the don't say nothing about surgery, they said that was one of the worst cases, Hang him high from a tree, if he gets one of these liberal judges he'll probably be free in 10 some sick sentence like that, hell you can't even get death in most states

RB TEXAS NEWS

Honestly I would love to see the medical records where this really happened you won't find it because it never happened you stupid dumb *advertiser censored* retarded mother *advertiser censored* get the facts straight before you go slandering my name *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* vic.
How many surgeries
did the girl have to have the girl had to have surgery almost immediately if he raped her

Or i guess it could wait with the child being in pain for 6 months

RB TEXAS NEWS

worldtour your a stupid dumb *advertiser censored* you think you know what happened but your really don't know dumb *advertiser censored*. I had a lame duck lawyer which I found out has been disbarred 2 times so I would love to see the dna evidence where I done this *advertiser censored*. if it really happened there would be proof it which would be public record. but you run to mouth like a little *advertiser censored* world tour thinking you know what happened when you really don't have all the facts. show people fact before you go slandering my name.so honestly your opinion of what you think happened isn't fact it just shows how much of a stupid dumb *advertiser censored* you are world star. So *advertiser censored* you and yo mamma *advertiser censored*.

Robertlf

Man what a DUMBASS comment/question, hell I don't know about the surgeries, most times the don't say nothing about surgery, they said that was one of the worst cases, Hang him high from a tree, if he gets one of these liberal judges he'll probably be free in 10 some sick sentence like that, hell you can't even get death in most states
You are a dumb mother *advertiser censored*

S.SaulGood

My grandfather, a lifelong career military man, had a very effective example of what it means when you abuse a child, physically, or emotionally.

Using nothing more than a sheet of paper, he would display it pristine, as it was, then would suddenly crumple it up in his large hand (6'9"), then try flattening out on the table from the crushed little ball of paper it had become, pushing here and there. After a minute of trying to press it back into shape, he'd hold it up and say, "See what remains? The same unblemished sheet of paper but with lines and creases that can never be pressed out back to the way it was. That damage is the same as what you do to a child's psyche, present and future, when you damage them physically and emotionally. It'll always be with them. It's a life sentence."

Made enough of an impression on me to ALWAYS be very mindful and aware of ALL of my actions and words within eye and ear shot of a child.

Robertlf

My grandfather, a lifelong career military man, had a very effective example of what it means when you abuse a child, physically, or emotionally.

Using nothing more than a sheet of paper, he would display it pristine, as it was, then would suddenly crumple it up in his large hand (6'9"), then try flattening out on the table from the crushed little ball of paper it had become, pushing here and there. After a minute of trying to press it back into shape, he'd hold it up and say, "See what remains? The same unblemished sheet of paper but with lines and creases that can never be pressed out back to the way it was. That damage is the same as what you do to a child's psyche, present and future, when you damage them physically and emotionally. It'll always be with them. It's a life sentence."

Made enough of an impression on me to ALWAYS be very mindful and aware of ALL of my actions and words within eye and ear shot of a child.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo