BIG NICK ACCOUNTABILITY: "I OWN EVERYTHING and EVERYONE; I OWN THIS CITY!!!"

S.SaulGood

Wants everyone's personal information, their court records, their medical records, wants to know why they are there, a royal pain in everyone's *advertiser censored*; it's like getting stuck in a sand trap, just tell him to go *advertiser censored* himself. He might like that idea, it may never have dawned on him, maybe he will and that will keep him busy for a few minutes and then SOMEBODY can get some service.

Standing over people LEGITIMATELY there to get services screaming and trying to video their personal info. Never have I seen a "big" guy look so small.

I have an idea. Why don't these people that own entire cities and everyone and everything in them start demanding keys for everything. Let's see how that works out for them.

Or better yet, try one of these "soft" insurrections in DC. Say, maybe at the Capitol or White House? See if they humor you there. You'll get a quick tutorial on what and who you "own", who are your servants, and what and who aren't.

That would be worth watching!

S.SaulGood

Jay Surreal gets his sleeve gently brushed up against by security and wants to press charges for assault? What kind of "man" is this?

Magpie Nick, in the background, "You know, I served my country for 6 years and I should be able to..............."

..... to WHAT, Magpie Nick? He should have a special set of Kingly rights that nobody else has BECAUSE HE SERVED in the military? Like being able to ignore federal guidelines, enter, and do whatever the *advertiser censored* he pleases in HIS building that HE "owns"? Because he drew a military paycheck IF that's what he's referring to by his bragging, "I served, yatta' yatta'...", trying to leverage his implied service to mitigate his rule breaking?

I *advertiser censored* hate that. That's akin to phony valor. Not as bad but close. "I'm a Vet so give me what I want". BULLFUCKINGSHIT. You serve because you WANT TO. One's service is its OWN REWARD.

Someone ASKING you if you served and then their offering something above and beyond is vastly different than walking around with that "I served so everybody owes me. I'm special" *advertiser censored* up attitude that people like Magpie Nick have here.

And did he even serve in the military? Or is he referring to serving 6 years in the French Frying Legion at McDonalds?

I don't hear anything beyond, "You know, I served for 6 years and I should be able to.....". I don't hear a branch mentioned or any details of his service. Is he a phony, or did he actually serve his country instead of service in the food service? Or 6 years in the Salvation Army?

And Jay Surreal. The tough guy that's assaulted by a 60 year old waddling Weeble who can barely walk a straight line by HAVING HIS SLEEVE LIGHTLY BRUSHED AGAINST. The security guard moves like one of the walking dead, who the hell can he hurt?

A cop should have showed up and said, "Sure. I'm going to take your criminal complaint but first these EMTs here are going to rush you to the ER for a full series of MRI, CT scan, X-Rays, and a full orthopedic and neurological evaluation in order to determine the full extent of your injuries from this vicious assault (on the edge of your shirt sleeve)".

Or, the entire Insurrection should have been put down from the get go, all arrested and arraigned before the judge that issued the no filming/no cellphone order so he could have thoroughly explained his order to them that they refused to follow.

It's the only way that order can finally be restored with this type of criminal behavior for clicks and views alone, or it'll get to the point that all services for people who actually are in need of them will be eventually be eliminated and made online only.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

May I add a prostate check also? Safety First!
Can a judge court order that? If so, maybe the judge can save time and administer the test himself, using his gavel, or the defendant's potato-cam if he prefers, right then and there in chambers? :eek:

S.SaulGood

May I add a prostate check also? Safety First!
What most who haven't had a job that entails removing belligerent loudmouthed blowhards from environments where they are unwanted is that the LOUDEST guy in the room is typically the WEAKEST ONE in the room.

Stryker1126

It’s only a matter of time before frauditors start asking for people’s personal info, including bank accounts, passcodes, access to people’s cellphones and what not. All in the name of transparency.

S.SaulGood

It’s only a matter of time before frauditors start asking for people’s personal info, including bank accounts, passcodes, access to people’s cellphones and what not. All in the name of transparency.
That's the goal anyway, their MAIN concern when they enter any building. Filming PC screens, phone screens, logs, papers left on a desk, credit card and socials; they're not called frauditors for nothing. As the Great Doctor Dave has pointed out, there's a good reason why they HATE the police and can't get a decent job; their criminal past AND present. A good deal of them have cases pending against them for arrests that are AND are not related to frauditing!

Stryker1126

That's the goal anyway, their MAIN concern when they enter any building. Filming PC screens, phone screens, logs, papers left on a desk, credit card and socials; they're not called frauditors for nothing. As the Great Doctor Dave has pointed out, there's a good reason why they HATE the police and can't get a decent job; their criminal past AND present. A good deal of them have cases pending against them for arrests that are AND are not related to frauditing!
Yea it’s no secret that these Aholes could careless about the first amendment. And it’s common knowledge of their criminal history. But one idiot namely Floyd. I honestly think if he keeps acting the way he’s acting. The only trip he’ll win is the morgue.

S.SaulGood

Something like this goes to show that if you live in Florida, it's only a matter of time before "Foghorn" Nick knocks on the door of your PRIVATE residence or business demanding entry. And if he isn't granted immediate access, will find a different way in, against PRIVATE management's wishes.

As he states, "These no filming signs don't apply to me".

These self-entitled people that think they own everything and everyone; is this a delusion? Is this going to be the new trend?

Meanwhile last week he was E-begging his followers for money on a team up video with Jay Surreal, another fine and upstanding specimen, shooting through a plastic bag over his phone, stating some horseshit about his needing a new phone and he needs everyone to send him money.

And here, he's bragging about his $2000 phone/camera!

Even the best *advertiser censored* artists can't seem to keep their *advertiser censored* organized. Or their stories straight.

The biggest mystery to me is WHY are people intimidated by this old man? Just because he's loud? I don't get it. The LOUDEST and most aggressive one is ANY room is typically the WEAKEST ONE in the room.

Once they get exactly what they're looking for, they realize they didn't want it, as do any observers.

Last edited:

Bill kappel

Something like this goes to show that if you live in Florida, it's only a matter of time before "Foghorn" Nick knocks on the door of your PRIVATE residence or business demanding entry. And if he isn't granted immediate access, will find a different way in, against PRIVATE management's wishes.

As he states, "These no filming signs don't apply to me".

These self-entitled people that think they own everything and everyone; is this a delusion? Is this going to be the new trend?

Meanwhile last week he was E-begging his followers for money on a team up video with Jay Surreal, another fine and upstanding specimen, shooting through a plastic bag over his phone, stating some horseshit about his needing a new phone and he needs everyone to send him money.

And here, he's bragging about his $2000 phone/camera!

Even the best *advertiser censored* artists can't seem to keep their *advertiser censored* organized. Or their stories straight.

The biggest mystery to me is WHY are people intimidated by this old man? Just because he's loud? I don't get it. The LOUDEST and most aggressive one is ANY room is typically the WEAKEST ONE in the room.

Once they get exactly what they're looking for, they realize they didn't want it, as do any observers.
I noticed that Mr. Loud mouth don’t sign his name. If he doesn’t like the program why is he dumb enough to watch it.

S.SaulGood

A common theme I always see in most of the videos Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* loads is that they all feature this bully pointing his finger while barking orders and threats at people who can't fight back, what a *advertiser censored* surprise, right, as is part and parcel with ALL frauditors.

A little guy hops off the cart and once Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* sees he's an elf the posturing begins. "I'll hurt you real bad, I'll kill you, I'll *advertiser censored* you up", while pointing his finger in the much smaller man's face.

He does this with women too, and especially cops because he knows they won't FIGHT back. Look at the way he went after the little woman cop in the store. IMO, he came within a inch of battering her with his feeling of superiority, self-entitlement, and ownership over everybody and everything. Disgusting to try intimidating a female like that, cop or not

It's extreme cowardice, IMO, And when anyone ever DOES start to stand up for themselves, the first two words out of that big mouth of his is, "George Floyd", reaching into the *advertiser censored* grave of someone who is considered by many to be a martyr, a man who died horribly thereby launching a social movement so now Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* can effect some false sense of moral high ground by some unexplained comparison, other than their both being black, and elicit shame from anyone standing up to the bully by implying that HE is or is like George Floyd.

Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* isn't George Floyd. Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* has no legitimate gripe that I can fathom. Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* didn't die under someone's knee. Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*' family didn't lose him. Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* is nothing but a big mouthed bully who should leave George Floyd's name out of his *advertiser censored* big mouth and stand on his own two feet without resorting to painting himself a martyr with George Floyd's blood, the *advertiser censored* punk that he is as he repeatedly calls a fellow black man a "dog".

This is not only wrong. It's akin to stolen valor, in this case, stolen misfortune and pain. STOLEN MARTYRDOM. Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* disrespects Black Lives Matter, George Floyd, and EVERY BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA when he so basely uses the name of George Floyd to excuse his disruptive and bullying behavior. And the fact that he does it constantly and that it doesn't even dawn on him is as twice as disgusting as Nicky's *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*, this is NOT a man, IMO. This is a mouse. The loudest one in the room is typically the weakest one in the room.

What I fail to understand is that with all the places in Florida there are, where Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* can walk in, point his *advertiser censored* finger, and start barking order IF HE'S REALLY LOOKING FOR A FIGHT, why doesn't he simply do that? Walk into one of the Gracies' JJ gyms and start calling their students "dogs". Pick out a few black ones, call them "dogs" and then get himself, his finger, and his big *advertiser censored* mouth into the ring. Point his finger in their faces and tell them he's "going to hurt them real bad". Go hands on, like he wanted to do with the little man. Maybe not forget to mention "George Floyd" once someone takes exception to his bullying and see how that works out for him.

Plenty of boxing, JJ, and MMA gyms in Florida. It shouldn't be hard for Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* to find exactly what he's looking for. Should be easy. Why wouldn't he bully people who CAN FIGHT BACK?

S.SaulGood

From an unregistered guest posting on the LEOaffairs.com forum about Nick Freeman posted on 1-20-19:

Dirt bag

Nickolas S. Freeman
B/M
Here’s some public record case numbers from the Broward clerk of court web site, for your reference
⁃ 11-017869–CF-10A
⁃ 97-004540-CF-10A
⁃ 97-001-853-CF-10A

You can go to the public records site for Broward Co. And type in this case to find further info.
This guy is a convicted felon, 52 user, has a revoked license for 52. And has a pending case for 32-D, 14-trespassing, fraud subject.... all around GREAT GUY!!!!!

He spent the last three years provoking Fort Lauderdale and BROWARD SHERIFF’S OFFICE on their stops. Filming their unmarked vehicles and tags to expose them. He tries to intimidate officers like a sovereign citizen would, but don’t fall for his *advertiser censored*. Just cause he has a camera, doesn’t mean officers can’t enforce the laws. If this guy even j-walks, Officers should cite... his main tactic is to say the police are not involved in the community. And that officers look at him and every other person wrong. He just needs some DADE co love. Enforce every dam County Ord / State law he violates.

Oh, then he loves to tell you how he pays taxes, and that he’s your boss. Hahahah.

When this man hasn’t paid taxes in over 10 years. Checked it out on the DEPT of State!!!!
The truth is he request money from his cop hating viewers by asking people to support his cause of showing cops up!!!

Did he or did he not have a 32 Delta on himself in the past because of his 43 state? better known as a 86 (43 x 2)..I hope big nick is claiming that yourtube and GoFundMe money with uncle luke, I mean uncle sam

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

The form of activism I practice is to inform "students" of Loud Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* (among others "educating" the public about frauditing) as to exactly who he is and where he can be located in the event that they'd like to reach out and contact their "teacher" for further "education" at a time and location of their choosing, in this case the gentlemen of Gold Coast Crane:

What I'll do, anti-frauditor activism, is to assure that Gold Coast Crane and all of their employees are given all applicable contact information for their teacher, Loud Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*, in the event that it slipped Nicky's mind to do so, like links to this thread and links to Nicky's contact info, which is readily accessible online:

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/find/person/pl22luu8r0089rr264nu

https://peoplefinderfree.com/people/nickolas-freeman

And more.

Hopefully, this info will be instrumental in bridging the gap between teacher and student, bringing them together again, because after all, why should the learning process stop once the "teacher" leaves the business or/and individual.

And not to play favorites, I do this will ALL of the many "teachers" I see that are "educating" students about frauditing. I don't play favorites.

If my efforts bring at least one teacher and student together again for a follow-up refresher lesson, it was well worth the effort.

S.SaulGood

WTF is this...........

...........aside from itching, scratching, and hyper-repetitive rambling for 35 minutes?

S.SaulGood

Helpful mention for the teacher. Like leaving an apple on the desk.

Gynecomastia is often due to an imbalance of testosterone and estrogen hormones. Certain medications and diseases can also cause male breast tissue to swell and get bigger. Enlarged breasts in boys and men often improve without treatment.

S.SaulGood

Helpful point in the right direction for Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* who is ALWAYS threatening that he's going to "beat yo' *advertiser censored*" to the victims of his frauditing videos, I imagine as part of the "education" process, as seen here in this woefully shameful video:

He's in the wrong place. If he really wants a fight, may I suggest, in his area:

Renzo Gracie Ft Lauderdale

Address: 535 NE 13th St #1, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Phone: (954) 530-5637

or:

CARLSON GRACIE JIU JITSU - DELRAY BEACH

Address: 105 Avenue L, Delray Beach, FL 33483
Phone: (561) 827-0905

or:

Gracie Barra Fort Lauderdale

Address: 5439 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Phone: (954) 627-1231

My suggestion: Just stop in unannounced. Surprise them. Storm in, point your finger and tell them that you've come to "beat their *advertiser censored*", and BTW, don't forget to mention your military service, and of course, intone George Floyd's name a few times.

Tell them you own Florida and everything in it, including them. Single someone out, preferably one of the Gracie's themselves! Then throw down. I guarantee that you'll not only get MORE than enough fight to finally satisfy you, though not nearly for long enough I'm sure, but your bad attitude adjusted in the bargain as well.

Hope this helps you out, you're welcome, Nicky B.T.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

BATHE, Nicky B.T.

A shower would also work.

Water + soap + a dollop of shampoo + maybe add a few dabs of Hydrocortisone 2.5% cream to the problem areas afterward = probably won't have to scratch, rub, fidget, and fiddle with your skin continuously for 35 minutes.

All in the spirit of education.

S.SaulGood

Perhaps I can help Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* out, just in case he runs out of George Floyds.

Here you go, *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*. Feel free to borrow some of mine. Now you'll have enough for your next 50 videos if you drop George's name twice in each one:

George Floyd, George Floyd, George Floyd, George Floyd,
George Floyd, George Floyd, George Floyd, George Floyd.

Let me know if you run out, there's plenty more where they came from.

And out of curiosity, if you hate women this much that you must taunt them the way you do, why not just attack them physically and be done with it? Why *advertiser censored* about, simply just flapping your big mouth at them like a 51 year old 5 year old? "Ka-ren, Ka-ren, Ka-ren, naaa-nya na naaa-nya!!" Do you stick your tongue out at them too? Like a 5 year old brat does in a Kindergarten playground? What a disgrace for supposedly a man to act like this towards women.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo