BIG NICK ACCOUNTABILITY: "I OWN EVERYTHING and EVERYONE; I OWN THIS CITY!!!"

S.SaulGood

And Nick; don't forget to pack your mask for your "road trip":

You should wear FOUR of them. One on each side of your head.

What a disgrace to put YOUR knee onto the neck of George Floyd's ghost and misfortune in each and every one of your videos, always intoning his name to excuse YOUR bad behavior. That's HIS misfortune, not yours. Leave his name out of your mouth as an excuse, you should be ashamed!

Stand on your own two feet, like men do. You have two working feet, right?

And here's a tip to try not always sounding like a pompous *advertiser censored*. When you talk about yourself or have something to say, do it in the first party.

I mean, who the *advertiser censored* really cares what you think anyway when it boils down to it, it's all the same blather over and over, one's life would truly have to have no meaning at all for them to put ANY stock or validity in anything you have to say, but if you have a certain feeling about something, just come out and say it.

"I think....." or "I'm going to give that cop a hard time....", or, "I'd like to.......

instead of the ridiculous:

"Big Nick is going to go on the road", or "Big Nick is going to break balls here today". "Big Nick is loud", etc.. Say "I" or "I'm" like normal people do instead of talking about yourself in the second party like you're your own herald or some similar sort of nonsensical *advertiser censored*.

And if you can manage to stifle yourself from calling most of the white folks you encounter, "WHITE", when addressing them, and stop telling black folks that they should ALL automatically be on your side because, "George Floyd" "George Floyd" and "Navy", just maybe you'll seem like slightly less of an extreme racist, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo