Could this be the LIA Sean Reyes?

S.SaulGood

Should be easy enough to find out, and if that IS LIA; well, then THAT would certainly go a LONG way to explaining his morbidly obsessive hatred for the police and ALL forms of authority and his apparent desire to dismantle it all.

I think there's more to it all as well. I remember reading something online. Court papers filed by Sean. You guessed it. ANOTHER lawsuit. In this one Sean is suing his wife, at that time I believe, for STEALING/conversion.

I have to find it. This one was definitely Sean because he was suing his wife. What other Sean Reyes would be suing Sean's wife, right? I'll see if I can locate it. I just let it slide at the time. Why bring it up, right? Be decent. A man and his wife. Who needs to poke? But as long as now we're looking into his background, why not? I'll see if I can find it. It may or may not be related to this great find of yours!

Fair game, right? In his War against police, Sean wants to crawl up into the *advertiser censored* of every cop in the nation and root around. That's a lot of crawling and rooting. Going to be difficult. For us, to crawl up one *advertiser censored* and get a good gander will be much easier.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Here it is:

REYES, SEAN vs. ANELLO-REYES, JASMINE

This case was last updated from Suffolk County Courts on 10/29/2021 at 15:07:27 (UTC).
Case Summary
On 10/16/2019 REYES, SEAN filed an Other lawsuit against ANELLO-REYES, JASMINE. This case was filed in Suffolk County Courts, Supreme Court located in Washington, New York. The Judge overseeing this case is Loguercio, Hon. Caren. The case status is Disposed - Other Disposed.
Case Details Parties Dockets

Case Details
  • Case Number:
  • Filing Date:
    10/16/2019
  • Case Status:
    Disposed - Other Disposed
  • Case Type:
    Other
Judge Details
Judge
Loguercio, Hon. Caren

Party Details
Plaintiff
REYES, SEAN
Defendant
ANELLO-REYES, JASMINE

Court Documents
Court documents are not available for this case.

Docket Entries
  • 12/16/2019
  • DocketAppearance Information: Court Date Purpose: Conversion-Other; Outcome Type: Granted; Justice Part: Loguercio, Hon. Caren Reserve Part 26; Remarks: UJG/FF/QMCSO, S:12/26/19F:1/6/20 (Conversion)

Stryker1126

S.SaulGood

It honestly would not surprise me if it is him. As a rule most frauditors and cop watchers have lengthy criminal records. Look at AssElmo morales aka Enrique Torres and David Earl Worden
I mentioned that a while ago. The narcissistic sociopath tendency of an innately criminal persona and a thorough lack of respect for anything or anyone are a prime necessity for frauditing.

FearMyFez

And weapons. The SGV crew go out armed to the teeth and eager to use them. They can do that in California. It's the wild west.
SGV is what I consider a warrior poet. He imagines himself the William Wallace of LA, fighting for freedom against the tyrannical police and the truly evil librarians that enacted Prima Nocte... #BlessedBeHisFez 1007

S.SaulGood

SGV is what I consider a warrior poet. He imagines himself the William Wallace of LA, fighting for freedom against the tyrannical police and the truly evil librarians that enacted Prima Nocte... #BlessedBeHisFez View attachment 1007
Except that even William Wallace likely bathed more frequently.

There's a video of Fat Jose getting flattened by a pickup. Well, not actually flattened BY the pickup, but falling to the ground AS IF he was hit, as the truck went by him.

When he took his shirt off for the EMT, you couldn't help but notice her expression contort. As if she had accidentally bitten into a rotten chestnut.

The black, mold-like, baked in filth on and surrounding his elbows looked like it hadn't been disturbed in years, and areas of his back were similar. If she had a trowel, she could have re-arranged the grime and hair into Nazca-line tattoos for him, if she was artistically inclined.

IMO, if you want to hide something from him, the best place would be under a bar of soap in plain sight. He may never suspect.

FearMyFez

Except that even William Wallace likely bathed more frequently.

There's a video of Fat Jose getting flattened by a pickup. Well, not actually flattened BY the pickup, but falling to the ground AS IF he was hit, as the truck went by him.

When he took his shirt off for the EMT, you couldn't help but notice her expression contort. As if she had accidentally bitten into a rotten chestnut.

The black, mold-like, baked in filth on and surrounding his elbows looked like it hadn't been disturbed in years, and areas of his back were similar. If she had a trowel, she could have re-arranged the grime and hair into Nazca-line tattoos for him, if she was artistically inclined.

IMO, if you want to hide something from him, the best place would be under a bar of soap in plain sight. He may never suspect.

View attachment 1008
Or alternatively you could hide it under his work boots....

ByTheBook

All these FrAuditor factions are like their own group of Gang Members! Just like in the old days when there were, the Italian faction, The Chinese Faction, the Irish Faction, the New York Faction, etc. etc.. They appear to have the same MO, because they dress the same, laugh the same, act the same, & of course, they smell the same! What's not to recognize? Yep, if it looks like a Rat, act's like a Rat, talks like a Rat, & of course smells like a Rat, it must be a *advertiser censored* Cat. Right?

Coach K

Here it is:

This case was last updated from Suffolk County Courts on 10/29/2021 at 15:07:27 (UTC).
Case Summary
On 10/16/2019 REYES, SEAN filed an Other lawsuit against ANELLO-REYES, JASMINE. This case was filed in Suffolk County Courts, Supreme Court located in Washington, New York. The Judge overseeing this case is Loguercio, Hon. Caren. The case status is Disposed - Other Disposed.

Case Details
  • Case Number:
  • Filing Date:
    10/16/2019
  • Case Status:
  • Case Type:
    Other
Judge Details
Judge
Loguercio, Hon. Caren

Party Details
Plaintiff
REYES, SEAN
Defendant
ANELLO-REYES, JASMINE

Court Documents
Court documents are not available for this case.

Docket Entries
  • 12/16/2019
  • DocketAppearance Information: Court Date Purpose: Conversion-Other; Outcome Type: Granted; Justice Part: Loguercio, Hon. Caren Reserve Part 26; Remarks: UJG/FF/QMCSO, S:12/26/19F:1/6/20 (Conversion)
Done deal! This is LIA!
I found an old YouTube Channel I'm sure Sean forgot about. Here's a screen shot from 0:55 of the video. Jasmine Anello!
Here it is:

Case Summary

Case Details
  • Case Number:
  • Filing Date:
    10/16/2019
  • Case Status:
  • Case Type:
    Other

PubicRecords

FUN FACT OF THE DAY: Sean Reyes (LIA) is a Child Raper. His daughter Riley was born April 2010 (he was 19 years old) .The child's mother was 15 year old at the time of their daughter's birth. That means Sean was having sex with a 14 year old and got her pregnant.

PubicRecords

To Confirm Sean's Conviction :
search his name without Paul ..his bday is 1991.
Sentenced 10/15/13 ...the week prior to his assault where they broke his face on the prison track...
ULSTER prison is an intake classification facility ( first stop to figure where to send you for your remainder of the sentence)
Sean also conveniently did one of his first audits at ULSTER

Last edited:

PubicRecords

this is the reason Sean filed for divorce for the 1st of the 2 times he filed. Jasmine was arrested with her side meat while Sean was locked up and filed for divorce a couple weeks after his release

Yogib37

this is the reason Sean filed for divorce for the 1st of the 2 times he filed. Jasmine was arrested with her side meat while Sean was locked up and filed for divorce a couple weeks after his release
so are you saying he divorced her and they got back together, and now they have a child or is this someone else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo