DR DAVE the CENSOR. DR. DAVE the LIAR. DOCTOR DAVE the BACKSTABBER

RaccoonMama

As stated, I fear NO one. My face is known. My physique is known. Success has enemies. I have enemies. Do you doubt that I have enemies? I knew I would. Anyone outspoken does. And I can't be everywhere at once.

I've been outspoken and honest here about my opinions. Opinions that could come back and HURT loved ones, which would be even more of a tragedy than if I suffered the consequences alone, which sadly, is not usually the case. Enemies tend to go after family members and friends also. Do you doubt that?

I would be recognized. Better to remove the possibility that a loved one can made to suffer for my opinions by not allowing that option. I've said this from the first day I was on the stream. Almost every stream. What I look like is not important on the net. WORDS are. IDEAS are. Should be no mystery by now as to my choice. Anonymity. So OTHERS don't suffer for my opinions. No one can be everywhere at the same time. Understand?

PS - Your physique is well known? That gets me every time, haha!
I "understand" you just wrote another two borish paragraphs about how IMPORTANT Saul is. Perhaps if you are so very concerned about your loved ones, you should reconsider spending your time on social media, insulting men who think circles around you. What's the point? To feel superior?

RaccoonMama

Nik, you are a fake. Post your piano videos you said have posted to Youtube. If you could burn rings around the highly acclaimed as the greatest classical pianist since Gyorgy Cziffra, Yuja Wang, you would be giving concerts twice a day at 250,000 dollars per pop in major cioncert halls. You would be RECORDED by REAL companies every time yyou sat down to perform.

Your saying you can play rings around the world's greatest pianists, in the opinions of EXPERTS, is like saying that you could have run Michael Jordan ragged on the basketball court, but you'd rather TEACH gym class for $20 to $40 per hour. Remember that, Nik.

When I asked you what the notes are in a B sharp diminished scale, and after 5 minutes, you wrote, "you mean like a b sharp triad?", and I said, "No Nik. A TRIAD is three notes. A triad is not a 7 or 8 note scale. What are the notes of that B sharp dim. scale?". Then 5 minutes later you wrote, "If I need to know, I just google it". Then you show a picture of you and say, "Ha. I win".

Nik. you are a child. Walter Mitty. A cyber creation. You merged YOUR LIFE with fantasy and then at some point the 50/50 started becoming 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, until now it is almost ALL fantasy.

A musician wouldn't have to google to find out the difference between a triad and a scale or what the notes are? Music isn't google or a picture of you. It's sonic architecturre. SOUND.

Where are your videos, Nik?

You couldn't even answer Joey G's basic questions about wiring and electrons, Nik. You are a fake. Electrons don't move THROUGH wires, Nik. Electrons are not PARTS that move THROUGH a wire like cars on a highway moving through a tunnel.

Electrons are FIELDS that move AROUND the wires, Nik. Any 1st year student in ANY science that involves basic electricity and sub-molecular theory would know that.

You are a fraud, Nik. Walter Mitty. Except that Nik is gone. Only Walter remains. You are a fraud, Nik.

Post your video of you playing rings around Yuja Wang, or Eldar, or Oscar Peterson. Or any of the other pianists I mentioned in chat that you said you can "play rings around, they suck compared to you". Here's Oscar. God-level piano and improvisation. One of the 3 most technically adept pianists off the last 100 years. Note 3:34. Ray Brown and Neils Pederson, two worrld renowned bassist can't believe what they're hearing. Post your video of your UBER-God level pianism for comparison of you "playing rings around Oscar" as you said, fake Nik.

Where are YOUR videos, Saul? Who says only YOUR statements are fact? Because you say so? WOW, Saul is an expert at EVERYTHING. Saul, you are simply a scared little man on your keyboard typing yourself into oblivion. Anyone who feels the need to constantly scream about how much their "money needs attention" is full of it. Have you ever actually read your posts, oops sorry, your novellas? You are NO smarter, no better, no more important than anyone else. I see that Faan Club is your LIFE. How sad is that......

Prof Nik Volt

Where are YOUR videos, Saul? Who says only YOUR statements are fact? Because you say so? WOW, Saul is an expert at EVERYTHING. Saul, you are simply a scared little man on your keyboard typing yourself into oblivion. Anyone who feels the need to constantly scream about how much their "money needs attention" is full of it. Have you ever actually read your posts, oops sorry, your novellas? You are NO smarter, no better, no more important than anyone else. I see that Faan Club is your LIFE. How sad is that......
haha I have send my music to Chaos. Meg, Dave Brian etc actually all know what institution I am at. I think you are dead on with saying Saul thinks he knows everything....but does not. He just proved that he knows nothing about EM fields. A fairly complex topic.....But hey Saw--000ool I will tutor you for free on both Electrostatics & Electrodynamics. Maybe you can actually learn something. I assume that you understand Def. eqs. If not we would have to first teach you some math. I will admit that I am not very got at tutoring in math. But I can have one of my undergrads teach you some of the basics.

AuditorRClowns

In all fairness, ALL COWARDS. I'm the only one on earth that Dr. Dave has BANNED from his stream. The reason doesn't matter. His stream, his choice. But to keep lying, ALL OF THEM, as I'm sending them messages AND THEY ARE RESPONDING, but not letting the viewers know anything about it, is beyond cowardice. They are S**T-eating rats. The whole bunch. Dave, Meg, and Cleric. Everyone I was COMMUNICATING with about my NOT BEING SENT A LINK FOR THE STREAM, as they all lied by saying nothing about my being BANNED BEFORE the stream even started, as Dr. Dave, the censor admitted later in the stream.

And their followers ARE GOING TO KNOW ABOUT THE LIES, whether they want to silence me or not.

They are three LIARS. And I have the messages here saved as proof.

"Where's Saul?" "He probably doesn't want to come on. Meanwhile, I WAS COMMUNICATING IN MESSAGES with the three of them AS THEY LIED and LIED and LIED to their viewers that I was being sent links. I wasn't. NONE of the messages had a link UNTIL 10:57PM AFTER the stream was over. Which they did so they could say and then show the message later, hopinhg nobody would see the TIME it was sent. TOO late to join.

Three lying sacks of S**t, as JL Warren accurately called Dr. Dave in a short about 2 months ago.

And I could SEE Meg, that ugly, fat, lying piece of S**t actually mouthing my messages as she read them, I READ LIPS. She's the type of mouth breather that has to move her mouth to the words as she reads. Low-intelligence. Low-functioning. And then smiles with that s**t -eating grin of hers as the followers wipe their shoes on me saying nothing about, "Saul needs a link".
Actually, you were not banned because you came in his stream last night and he asked you politely several times to stop talking about Joey because he told Joey he would not discuss him anymore. Then VVCW came in as well and Dr. Dave kicked you both off the stream because you just could not listen to his wishes about not talking about Joey. Stop playing the victim when you are not.

Prof Nik Volt

Actually, you were not banned because you came in his stream last night and he asked you politely several times to stop talking about Joey because he told Joey he would not discuss him anymore. Then VVCW came in as well and Dr. Dave kicked you both off the stream because you just could not listen to his wishes about not talking about Joey. Stop playing the victim when you are not.
Ignore him. He will go away.

AuditorRClowns

You are a complete joke in the computer repair industry... LOL What a clown you are. LOL Nik the FAKE professor. Go back to running a 7 / 11 you moron.
A little racist comment thrown in as usual. You showed your true colors calling Brian N. a spook. Lil racist Joey!

Dutch Phoenix

You are a complete joke in the computer repair industry... LOL What a clown you are. LOL Nik the FAKE professor. Go back to running a 7 / 11 you moron.
Hey Punk *advertiser censored*, you keep duckin me! Whats the "computer repair industry?" LOL

Nobody repairs computers in 2022, they upgrade or buy new ones. Only midget junkies rip off old junked laptops to buy meth.

Pistolknight

Doctor Dave, the coward. Dr. Dave, the rat:

Dave censored me last night. Decided BEFORE the stream that he wasn't going to allow me to speak. Which would be fine IF he didn't keep lying to his viewers about sending me links and telling everyone that I WOULDN'T COME ON.

Dave is a lying piece of S**T. I sent 10 messages and stood by waiting for the link as always. He denied receiving any of my messages. LIES.. Never had a problem before.

Then LATER, he slipped and told his viewers that he had decided BEFORE the stream that he was NOT going to have me on. So all the histrionics about, "I sent him links and I don't see his messages" was pure theater, to silence me and brand me a liar for his viewers to wipe their feet on unimpeded.
I told you he couldn't be trusted bro. And he's vindictive.

He'll probably put out a video about you now.

Simon

I told you he couldn't be trusted bro. And he's vindictive.

He'll probably put out a video about you now.
Now that Saul has failed miserably to bring down the good doctor I see he is trying to worm his way back on to his live streams, he has to find a platform somewhere for his rants and gangster lore, he is even trying to get in on frauditor trolls live stream but according to the comments no one want him there.

activist

Now that Saul has failed miserably to bring down the good doctor I see he is trying to worm his way back on to his live streams, he has to find a platform somewhere for his rants and gangster lore, he is even trying to get in on frauditor trolls live stream but according to the comments no one want him there.
I haven't seen Dr Dave do a livestream for a week. Last I saw of Saul was last Saturday. Has he been back on Dr Dave since then?

FearMyFez

I haven't seen Dr Dave do a livestream for a week. Last I saw of Saul was last Saturday. Has he been back on Dr Dave since then?
I have not seen any livestreams but I did see him smoking hookah in my glorious natural palaces in Marrakech!
#FearMyFez

AuditorRClowns

Maybe Saul was right about Dr. Dave all this time. Especially after last night's stream. Dr. Dave basically threw Mehgan under the bus, so to speak. Joey Doxxed Megan and is offering $1000 and an Apple laptop to got information on Frauditor Troll. However, Saul was on Joey's stream sucking up to him.

RaccoonMama

haha I have send my music to Chaos. Meg, Dave Brian etc actually all know what institution I am at. I think you are dead on with saying Saul thinks he knows everything....but does not. He just proved that he knows nothing about EM fields. A fairly complex topic.....But hey Saw--000ool I will tutor you for free on both Electrostatics & Electrodynamics. Maybe you can actually learn something. I assume that you understand Def. eqs. If not we would have to first teach you some math. I will admit that I am not very got at tutoring in math. But I can have one of my undergrads teach you some of the basics.
Dr. Nik, I am one of your biggest fans. You are an intelligent man who is confident yet respectful. Saul is the opposite. The more I see him try to "out brain" you, the more I'm sure he's the same kind of keyboard warrior we see a dime a dozen. Googles subjects he wants to sound intelligent about and tears anyone else down for calling him out.

Sa-ool, maybe you could sign up as a "modulator" for goatboy.

AuditorRClowns

Maybe Saul was right about Dr. Dave all this time. Especially after last night's stream. Dr. Dave basically threw Mehgan under the bus, so to speak. Joey Doxxed Megan and is offering $1000 and an Apple laptop to got information on Frauditor Troll. However, Saul was on Joey's stream sucking up to him.
I take this back. After the shenanigans, I saw on live streams this weekend Saul couldn't have been more wrong. He was supporting the doxxing of innocent people and he did not step up and say a word about it. Instead, he did Joey's bidding blocking people from Joey's live streams when they criticized Joey for the doxxing. Saul is exactly what everyone has said about him.

Dutch Phoenix

So only scumbags don't make 1AA videos? ROFLMAO!!
Listen to me very carefully you stupid old man. He said that you’re a vindictive scum bag and you did not deny that. Your response wasn’t a rebuttal to the claim it was a rebuttal to the fact that you don’t make videos. I’m beginning to suspect your English skills rival goatboys?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo