DR DAVE the CENSOR. DR. DAVE the LIAR. DOCTOR DAVE the BACKSTABBER

S.SaulGood

Listen to me very carefully you stupid old man. He said that you’re a vindictive scum bag and you did not deny that. Your response wasn’t a rebuttal to the claim it was a rebuttal to the fact that you don’t make videos. I’m beginning to suspect your English skills rival goatboys?
ROFLMAO

Dutch Phoenix

For someone who likes to pretend to be a college professor on the Internet you’re not very good at using polysyllabic terms. You’re also not particularly adept at researching the subjects you claim to be an expert in. For example there is no such thing as a person that can read the body language of thousands of people based on their appearance, that is *advertiser censored* pseudoscience. That has been debunked by millions of studies over the last 30 to 50 years.

FearMyFez

For someone who likes to pretend to be a college professor on the Internet you’re not very good at using polysyllabic terms. You’re also not particularly adept at researching the subjects you claim to be an expert in. For example there is no such thing as a person that can read the body language of thousands of people based on their appearance, that is *advertiser censored* pseudoscience. That has been debunked by millions of studies over the last 30 to 50 years.
I can tell if someone is a glorious native living Moor just by which side of the Fez their tassel is on...
#FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

Work online, Dutch? Because you seem to have a lot of time on your hands to hang out at the computer awaiting my posts, to answer, like my own personal little butt monkey.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Dutch Phoenix

Work online, Dutch? Because you seem to have a lot of time on your hands to hang out at the computer awaiting my posts, to answer, like my own personal little butt monkey.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!
That’s an interesting observation and once again you owned yourself in that response. Because somehow you are here and able to see what I’m saying and not only see what I’m saying but give me very lame limp wristed responses like that. Come on Wyomi with your brilliant intellect and the 53 year old scumbag that steals laptops will come kick my *advertiser censored* on your behalf because you’re such a tough guy or something.

S.SaulGood

That’s an interesting observation and once again you owned yourself in that response. Because somehow you are here and able to see what I’m saying and not only see what I’m saying but give me very lame limp wristed responses like that. Come on Wyomi with your brilliant intellect and the 53 year old scumbag that steals laptops will come kick my *advertiser censored* on your behalf because you’re such a tough guy or something.
No, I own you. You exist here because of me. Because you have one purpose in life. ME! There is no you without me. ROFLMAO.

S.SaulGood

And I still haven't seen anyone at my front door. When can I expect you? Or is it all talk about how BRAVE you are, Lassie?

This is definitely not a male. Too obsessed to be a male.

Dutch Phoenix

And I still haven't seen anyone at my front door. When can I expect you? Or is it all talk about how BRAVE you are, Lassie?

This is definitely not a male. Too obsessed to be a male.
Dude, you are not nearly interesting enough for anyone to even go out of their way to give a *advertiser censored* about you or your front door. This is not the *advertiser censored* Sopranos and you are not Tommy, nobody cares about you.

Dutch Phoenix

No, I own you. You exist here because of me. Because you have one purpose in life. ME! There is no you without me. ROFLMAO.

aw the glorious delusions of the elderly and they shut in. Actually the only reason I’m here is because it’s fun messing with you and your midget friend because your idiots that think anyone cares about what you have to say. I have spent many years tormenting fools like you for my own entertainment.

S.SaulGood

aw the glorious delusions of the elderly and they shut in. Actually the only reason I’m here is because it’s fun messing with you and your midget friend because your idiots that think anyone cares about what you have to say. I have spent many years tormenting fools like you for my own entertainment.
You're not doing a good job of tormenting anyone, Lassie. You're really not. Show up. Try to here, because you might THINK you're tormenting someone with words, but you're a clown. Through and through, Let's see that tormenting act here. Where it counts, girl.

S.SaulGood

Dude, you are not nearly interesting enough for anyone to even go out of their way to give a *advertiser censored* about you or your front door. This is not the *advertiser censored* Sopranos and you are not Tommy, nobody cares about you.
No guts no glory, girl. But you already know that, Missy.

Dutch Phoenix

You're not doing a good job of tormenting anyone, Lassie. You're really not. Show up. Try to here, because you might THINK you're tormenting someone with words, but you're a clown. Through and through, Let's see that tormenting act here. Where it counts, girl.
I obviously am doing a good job because you keep *advertiser censored* your panties about supposedly people showing up at your door? If you’re supposed to be this amazing bad *advertiser censored* that even put Rocky Marciano to shame then why are you crying about people coming to your door? Who the *advertiser censored* cares about you or your door? You’re a nobody and nothing nobody gives a rats *advertiser censored* about you or your door

S.SaulGood

I obviously am doing a good job because you keep *advertiser censored* your panties about supposedly people showing up at your door? If you’re supposed to be this amazing bad *advertiser censored* that even put Rocky Marciano to shame then why are you crying about people coming to your door? Who the *advertiser censored* cares about you or your door? You’re a nobody and nothing nobody gives a rats *advertiser censored* about you or your door
Your'e the one triggered, girl. You're the only one of us cussing. That's a tell, TRIGGER. Here girl, Here!!

S.SaulGood

4 cusses!!! YOU ARE TRIGGERED, you coward. Pathetic. Did you REALLY think I called the police? ROFLMAO.

Dutch Phoenix

Your'e the one triggered, girl. You're the only one of us cussing. That's a tell, TRIGGER. Here girl, Here!!

And I’m triggered why? Old man stop using terms you don’t understand.
Why are you *advertiser censored* your pants that people may show up at your house anyway? I’m half tempted to tell you my address because I don’t give a rats *advertiser censored* if people know where I live because there’s nothing you can do to me and if you are dumb enough to show up at my house it’s your *advertiser censored* and a police arrest to go right ahead.

Dutch Phoenix

4 cusses!!! YOU ARE TRIGGERED, you coward. Pathetic. Did you REALLY think I called the police? ROFLMAO.
I don’t care if you called the police at all one way or the other I’m not triggered by old people that are scared of them having their address

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo