DR DAVE the CENSOR. DR. DAVE the LIAR. DOCTOR DAVE the BACKSTABBER

S.SaulGood

I don’t care if you called the police at all one way or the other I’m not triggered by old people that are scared of them having their address
Straight up coward. Knew it after the first sentence in your first post talking about how tough you are. I own you. ROFLMAO

Dutch Phoenix

Straight up coward. Knew it after the first sentence in your first post talking about how tough you are. I own you. ROFLMAO
I was talking about how tough I am? Is that the Alzheimer’s speaking? Also what part of that is cowardly do you know what the word coward means? Oh and why do you have my profile picture is that supposed to bother me? Do you even know who that is?

S.SaulGood

I was talking about how tough I am? Is that the Alzheimer’s speaking? Also what part of that is cowardly do you know what the word coward means? Oh and why do you have my profile picture is that supposed to bother me? Do you even know who that is?
There is no you without me here, girl. You follow me around like a lovestruck little girl, which you are. I like that, Lassie.

Come..... follow............ here, girl, here.........3.....................2.............1.................

Dutch Phoenix

There is no you without me here, girl. You follow me around like a lovestruck little girl, which you are. I like that, Lassie.

Come..... follow............ here, girl, here.........3.....................2.............1.................
Well I’m glad at least one person finds you impressive. Unfortunately that person remains just you… It’s pretty hilarious how sad and lonely you must be that you are this triggered by people knowing where you live. Do you want to see part of where I live?

S.SaulGood

Well I’m glad at least one person finds you impressive. Unfortunately that person remains just you… It’s pretty hilarious how sad and lonely you must be that you are this triggered by people knowing where you live. Do you want to see part of where I live?

View attachment 1962
OMG!!!! No bench. No rack. Where are the dumbbells? What is that 20s? Where are the 100s. The 150s for inclines? The 180s for flat benches? Seriously. THAT is supposed to impress me? ROFLMAO

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutch Phoenix

OMG!!!! No bench. No rack. Where are the dumbbells? What is that 20s? Where are the 100s. The 150s for inclines? The 180s for flat benches? Seriously. THAT is supposed to impress me? ROFLMAO

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well why would I have a bench when I can accomplish the same thing with push-ups and I already use free weights? I also put on too much muscle at one point which is why I strictly focus on cardio aerobic exercise it’s like rocky Marciano did because if I had any more muscle to my upper body it will put strain on my lower back. Being an elderly gentleman you probably know what it’s like to have a strain on your lower back I imagine?

S.SaulGood

View attachment 1962
OMG. Bodyweight exercises. Calisthenics. An ab wheel. WTF are you going to do with that? Where are the WEIGHTS? Where's the pulldown rig or chin bar. Dipping bars. This is garbage for a WEAKLING. OMG. You serious? REally? I was right on the money about you, Prag

S.SaulGood

Well why would I have a bench when I can accomplish the same thing with push-ups and I already use free weights? I also put on too much muscle at one point which is why I strictly focus on cardio aerobic exercise it’s like rocky Marciano did because if I had any more muscle to my upper body it will put strain on my lower back. Being an elderly gentleman you probably know what it’s like to have a strain on your lower back I imagine?
WHAT??????????????????????????????????????? Strain on your lower back from doing WHICH exercises?

Now if you want to talk seriously and take a 10 minute truce, I can help you. In all honesty.

Dutch Phoenix

OMG. Bodyweight exercises. Calisthenics. An ab wheel. WTF are you going to do with that? Where are the WEIGHTS? Where's the pulldown rig or chin bar. Dipping bars. This is garbage for a WEAKLING. OMG. You serious? REally? I was right on the money about you, Prag
Are you blind or just stupid? I would assume both considering in that picture there’s a pull up bar on the machine as well as a pull up bar for door frames as well as 240 pound weights. It’s pretty hilarious have an elderly man like yourself doesn’t know much about anything in terms of any subject and yet you seem to believe you’re an expert for some reason.

Dutch Phoenix

WHAT??????????????????????????????????????? Strain on your lower back from doing WHICH exercises?

Now if you want to talk seriously and take a 10 minute truce, I can help you. In all honesty.
OK I will use smaller words for you because you’re apparently not very bright. If you have 48 inch shoulders and you add too much muscle to your chest biceps and shoulders it will put strain on your lower body. If you want to have power in your punches you work your core muscles and your aerobic stamina.

S.SaulGood

OK, talk serious to me. Now I'm obligated to break character and HELP a fellow forum member. That's the cut of my jib.

Benching with the correct form should NOT aggravate your lower back. PULLDOWNS and chin ups, all grips, all widths, should NOT affect your lower back Let's start there

Dutch Phoenix

OK, talk serious to me. Now I'm obligated to break character and HELP a fellow forum member. That's the cut of my jib.

Benching with the correct form should NOT aggravate your lower back. PULLDOWNS and chin ups, all grips, all widths, should NOT affect your lower back Let's start there
OK old man you should know this because you’re ancient and I assume you at least know who Sugar Ray Robinson is right? Sugar Ray Robinson is the greatest pound for pound fighter of all time and everyone knows that the core exercise of his entire regimen was speed and stamina

S.SaulGood

OK I will use smaller words for you because you’re apparently not very bright. If you have 48 inch shoulders and you add too much muscle to your chest biceps and shoulders it will put strain on your lower body. If you want to have power in your punches you work your core muscles and your aerobic stamina.
But you develop your core muscles at the same time you add muscle to the upper body.

Dutch Phoenix

Once again for the stupid elderly man. The exercises them self do not put strain on your back. Having too much upper body muscle puts a strain on your back. Is that clear for the elderly man with dementia?

S.SaulGood

OK old man you should know this because you’re ancient and I assume you at least know who Sugar Ray Robinson is right? Sugar Ray Robinson is the greatest pound for pound fighter of all time and everyone knows that the core exercise of his entire regimen was speed and stamina
So you're not looking for power/size. You're looking for more ballistic capabilities. training explosively?

Dutch Phoenix

So you're not looking for power/size. You're looking for more ballistic capabilities. training explosively?
Do you know anything about a boxers training? You jump rope to work your core and your footwork, you do curls to build your arms, your work the bag to perfect your form and your power and you use the speed bag for speed in training your shoulders.

S.SaulGood

How in the *advertiser censored* do you think benching is working your core?
It isn't. But it's part of the chain. To bench big, you must TIGHTEN the entire mechanism, GROUND up. The bench is a total body lift. You want to bench 500, be able to squat 500. Power come up fdrom the ground, even layong prone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo