DR DAVE the CENSOR. DR. DAVE the LIAR. DOCTOR DAVE the BACKSTABBER

S.SaulGood

Do you know anything about a boxers training? You jump rope to work your core and your footwork, you do curls to build your arms, your work the bag to perfect your form and your power and you use the speed bag for speed in training your shoulders.
OK, you're not lifting heavy. Sport specific. Motion specific. Stuff seems light though. I don't even see DBs over 20 unless I'm missing them in the pic

Dutch Phoenix

It isn't. But it's part of the chain. To bench big, you must TIGHTEN the entire mechanism, GROUND up. The bench is a total body lift. You want to bench 500, be able to squat 500. Power come up fdrom the ground, even layong prone
No using your pectoral muscles to do benching will only strengthen your upper biceps and your pectoral muscles which is really useful for pushing things but I already have extremely well developed pectoral muscles and bicep muscles which is what I already *advertiser censored* said

S.SaulGood

Do you know anything about a boxers training? You jump rope to work your core and your footwork, you do curls to build your arms, your work the bag to perfect your form and your power and you use the speed bag for speed in training your shoulders.
Yes I do. Lighter weights. More ROM. Stress flexibility, speed.

Speed is also an essentiaal aspect of power training also. How FAST I can rep 315 X 3 balisitcally gives me an idea of how heavier poundages will move.

Dutch Phoenix

Yes I do. Lighter weights. More ROM. Stress flexibility, speed.

Speed is also an essentiaal aspect of power training also. How FAST I can rep 315 X 3 balisitcally gives me an idea of how heavier poundages will move.
Lighter weights? LOL that’s *advertiser censored* hilarious. I use 3 pound heavy gloves to work the speed bag and the heavy bag. I can easily do curls of 40 to 50 pounds hundreds of times. I can beat on a bag for hours at a time and not get tired. I can beat on a man for the same amount of time. You ever had a concussion before? I have.

S.SaulGood

No using your pectoral muscles to do benching will only strengthen your upper biceps and your pectoral muscles which is really useful for pushing things but I already have extremely well developed pectoral muscles and bicep muscles which is what I already *advertiser censored* said
Pecs don't bench. They help and flex, but bench is mostly SHOULDERS, INNER triceps, then pecs, traps to stabilize. Depends upon HOW you bench. The form. Correct form is a PUNCH. Not a push

S.SaulGood

Lighter weights? LOL that’s *advertiser censored* hilarious. I use 3 pound heavy gloves to work the speed bag and the heavy bag. I can easily do curls of 40 to 50 pounds hundreds of times. I can beat on a bag for hours at a time and not get tired. I can beat on a man for the same amount of time. You ever had a concussion before? I have.
Lats start the bar moving. Lats are actually the launching pad

S.SaulGood

40 and 50 pound curls? OK. We have nothing more to discuss if you think 40 and 50 pounds is heavy for curls. WOW. Another Nik Volt. Delusional. I warm up with a 45 on each end of an Olympic bar for curls and go to 185. Sometimes 205 if just working arms that day. 40 to 50 pounds, huh? Wow.

You need to talk to Nik Volt. He can play rings around the world's greatest pianist. AND he can SEE quarks!!! You need to speak to him about your 40 pound curls qualifying you as bas a z z. ROFLMAO

End of that. See you later, Dreamer. OMG, when these people talk. Some funny stuff!!!! Kids say the damndest things.

Dutch Phoenix

40 and 50 pound curls? OK. We have nothing more to discuss if you think 40 and 50 pounds is heavy for curls. WOW. Another Nik Volt. Delusional. I warm up with a 45 on each end of an Olympic bar for curls and go to 185. Sometimes 205 if just working arms that day. 40 to 50 pounds, huh? Wow.

You need to talk to Nik Volt. He can play rings around the world's greatest pianist. AND he can SEE quarks!!! You need to speak to him about your 40 pound curls qualifying you as bas a z z. ROFLMAO

End of that. See you later, Dreamer. OMG, when these people talk. Some funny stuff!!!! Kids say the damndest things.
This is coming from the senior citizen who is crapping himself because he thinks a 5 foot tall midget in Las Vegas will come kick his *advertiser censored*. Dude you don’t know what you’re talking about and you just like to act like you’re contrarian because you’re so insignificant in life that you’re only ability is to act like you’re an intelligent person on any given subject despite a clear obvious lack of even the slightest bit of knowledge about what you’re talking about.

Dutch Phoenix

Oh yes Dr. Nick is the one who spoke out of term. This is coming from a guy who thinks he’s a world class prizefighter, a bodybuilder apparently, a College professor, a face and body language analyst whatever the *advertiser censored* that is, and apparently a criminologist because he can determine someone’s criminal record based on arbitrary data that is only available to him

AuditorRClowns

Oh yes Dr. Nick is the one who spoke out of term. This is coming from a guy who thinks he’s a world class prizefighter, a bodybuilder apparently, a College professor, a face and body language analyst whatever the *advertiser censored* that is, and apparently a criminologist because he can determine someone’s criminal record based on arbitrary data that is only available to him
He is obsessed with Nik Volt. All Saul does is talk about Nik Volt and Dr. Dave. His obsession with both of them is very creepy and unhealthy.

Dutch Phoenix

Pecs don't bench. They help and flex, but bench is mostly SHOULDERS, INNER triceps, then pecs, traps to stabilize. Depends upon HOW you bench. The form. Correct form is a PUNCH. Not a push
Pectorals don't bench? Wow you're dumber than I thought. Do a google search of what muscles you use to PUSH THINGS FORWARD.

S.SaulGood

"Pecs don't bench" ~ an Old man that lies on the internet.
Child, the function of the pecs is to draw the arms ACROSS the body. The shoulders and inner triceps are the prime movers. You know nothing. Go pummel some more men into unconsciousness, child. Then pummel yourself. You are nothing. Look at your "home gym". Says it all. What a laugh.

Where's your power rack? Your bench? 1000 pounds of plates? An Olympic bar? Your dipping bars? Your dipping belt?

"I can beat on a man for hours". Another Nik Volt, if NOT Nik Volt.

S.SaulGood

As in your back? That’s what push-ups and pull-ups are for. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and it’s hilarious to watch you try.
You have no idea how powerlifters initiate the drive. Here's why:

And then these are the tools that MEN use to build size, power, strength, density:

Note the chains, Nik. Not rubber bands or bowflex. A power rack/Smith Machine with chains.

What are the chains for, Nik? Can you see the difference between the garbage you have in that room and what men use to build power, you poor child?

S.SaulGood

Thats because hes trained THOUSANDS of people in combat arts (including Bruce Lee) and he invented the internet, is the greatest meth distributor in Albuquerque AND blew up Gustavo Fring!

read about your hero, Segal. Do you know about Segal? Do you work out with him in your home gym, child?

"I can beat on a man's skull for hours". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That WAS a gem

And now, girl, I'm going to do the worst thing to you that I can possibly do. Sign off. Without me to follow, you have nothing, lady. You want to talk directly to me? Come to my home, announce yourself, let's go in yard and see you "beat on my skull for hours". Or if yours is the skull that gets stoved in. Show us all how rubber bands, a bowflex, a stationary bike and a 10 pound dumbbell built Superman. You are nothing. Let's talk HERE, or it means nothing at all. Same to all. Fez, Acitivst, the whole crew. Come. Let's talk here. I'm waiting to see who was as tough as they said they were. But you won't. All fake. All posers. Come. Waiting.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo