DR DAVE the CENSOR. DR. DAVE the LIAR. DOCTOR DAVE the BACKSTABBER

Dutch Phoenix

read about your hero, Segal. Do you know about Segal? Do you work out with him in your home gym, child?

"I can beat on a man's skull for hours". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That WAS a gem

And now, girl, I'm going to do the worst thing to you that I can possibly do. Sign off. Without me to follow, you have nothing, lady. You want to talk directly to me? Come to my home, announce yourself, let's go in yard and see you "beat on my skull for hours". Or if yours is the skull that gets stoved in. Show us all how rubber bands, a bowflex, a stationary bike and a 10 pound dumbbell built Superman. You are nothing. Let's talk HERE, or it means nothing at all. Same to all. Fez, Acitivst, the whole crew. Come. Let's talk here. I'm waiting to see who was as tough as they said they were. But you won't. All fake. All posers. Come. Waiting.
OK old fart that doesn’t know anything about anything I’ll explain to you what that means. In boxing a round is roughly 2 to 3 minutes. Multiply that by 15 and then multiply 15 by 10 and see what number you get.

You are a bloviating sphincter of nothingness and you said that you can do curls of 300 pounds? So you’re super humanly strong and you can lift 300 pounds with one arm? Are you *advertiser censored* kidding me? I can tell you’re an elderly man just by the sound of your voice don’t play stupid games

Dutch Phoenix

read about your hero, Segal. Do you know about Segal? Do you work out with him in your home gym, child?

"I can beat on a man's skull for hours". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That WAS a gem

And now, girl, I'm going to do the worst thing to you that I can possibly do. Sign off. Without me to follow, you have nothing, lady. You want to talk directly to me? Come to my home, announce yourself, let's go in yard and see you "beat on my skull for hours". Or if yours is the skull that gets stoved in. Show us all how rubber bands, a bowflex, a stationary bike and a 10 pound dumbbell built Superman. You are nothing. Let's talk HERE, or it means nothing at all. Same to all. Fez, Acitivst, the whole crew. Come. Let's talk here. I'm waiting to see who was as tough as they said they were. But you won't. All fake. All posers. Come. Waiting.
Oh yes you can do curls of 300 pounds and you’re the most amazing bad *advertiser censored* the world has ever seen but your crap in your old man panties that someone is going to come to your crappy little house in Rhode Island? Seriously dude get help or find a life I don’t care which period

Dutch Phoenix

You have no idea how powerlifters initiate the drive. Here's why:

View attachment 1969

And then these are the tools that MEN use to build size, power, strength, density:

View attachment 1970

View attachment 1971

Note the chains, Nik. Not rubber bands or bowflex. A power rack/Smith Machine with chains.

What are the chains for, Nik? Can you see the difference between the garbage you have in that room and what men use to build power, you poor child?
It’s hilarious that you are so old and senile that you don’t seem to understand that dumbbells and resistance bands do the same thing biomechanically

Dutch Phoenix

Child, the function of the pecs is to draw the arms ACROSS the body. The shoulders and inner triceps are the prime movers. You know nothing. Go pummel some more men into unconsciousness, child. Then pummel yourself. You are nothing. Look at your "home gym". Says it all. What a laugh.

Where's your power rack? Your bench? 1000 pounds of plates? An Olympic bar? Your dipping bars? Your dipping belt?

"I can beat on a man for hours". Another Nik Volt, if NOT Nik Volt.

Child, the function of the pecs is to draw the arms ACROSS the body. The shoulders and inner triceps are the prime movers. You know nothing. Go pummel some more men into unconsciousness, child. Then pummel yourself. You are nothing. Look at your "home gym". Says it all. What a laugh.

Where's your power rack? Your bench? 1000 pounds of plates? An Olympic bar? Your dipping bars? Your dipping belt?

"I can beat on a man for hours". Another Nik Volt, if NOT Nik Volt.

Stupid old fool

Dutch Phoenix

Hey Grampa

Attachments

Prof Nik Volt

OMG Saul downloaded stock photos from Google. What a clown. Of course, he has to obsess with Nik. Jeez, Saul get a life. Nik doesn't want you he has a wife. Go be with your lover boy, Joey. :rolleyes:
It is okay....not the first time I have broken some clowns heart.

Prof Nik Volt

40 and 50 pound curls? OK. We have nothing more to discuss if you think 40 and 50 pounds is heavy for curls. WOW. Another Nik Volt. Delusional. I warm up with a 45 on each end of an Olympic bar for curls and go to 185. Sometimes 205 if just working arms that day. 40 to 50 pounds, huh? Wow.

You need to talk to Nik Volt. He can play rings around the world's greatest pianist. AND he can SEE quarks!!! You need to speak to him about your 40 pound curls qualifying you as bas a z z. ROFLMAO

End of that. See you later, Dreamer. OMG, when these people talk. Some funny stuff!!!! Kids say the damndest things.
Hahah Did you realize that you are irrelevant with out me. You are wayyyyyyyy out of your league old man.

Prof Nik Volt

Oh BTW....yep I found you. It remains to be seen if I shall dox you. Walk away and I might forget your failure.

Prof Nik Volt

Here you go Saul Let us do a music of. Here is my first entry. Do something better you fake music major.

Prof Nik Volt

Oh look Saul is back on the internet. Saul no one cares about you. Just like your family does not care about you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo