Earl David Worden Motion In Limine 1986-01-21

Earl David Worden Motion In Limine 1986-01-21 2

Liz

Staff member
Liaison
Last edited by a moderator:

Danyell

]Liz submitted a new resource:
Earl David Worden Motion In Limine 1986-01-21 – Motion in limine for the 1986 aggravated sexual assault case against Earl David Worden.

Read more about this resource…

Continue reading...
Worden's attorney, Mr. Hardy, may have made a mistake in the motion. Does Hardy mean in the last paragraph to write "admissible" rather than "inadmissible." The prosecutor would be the one wanting the jury to hear the unfounded allegations, the founded but extremely prejudicial allegations, or the dismissed allegations against Worden.

Cassano

Worden's attorney, Mr. Hardy, may have made a mistake in the motion. Does Hardy mean in the last paragraph to write "admissible" rather than "inadmissible." The prosecutor would be the one wanting the jury to hear the unfounded allegations, the founded but extremely prejudicial allegations, or the dismissed allegations against Worden.
First, his attorney was M. Gabriel Nahas, Jr. not "Hardy".

Secondly, "inadmissible" would be the correct "prayer" to the Court. The allegations enumerated in the Motion are elements or evidence that could be used against Worden in the pending criminal trial. His attorney is asserting that presenting that information would taint the jury, since those issues are not directly related to the case for which he is filing the Motion. In other words, the vehicle theft is not relevant to the rape case. This is quite common. A defendant is entitled to not have his "prior bad deeds" influence a jury's decision on the case at hand. An easy example would be if somebody is standing trial for an armed robbery that he truly didn't commit, but has a prior conviction for the same crime, it is not prudent to allow the jury to know about the prior conviction. Knowing that could sway the jury's judgment on the present case.

I hope that helps to explain things.

Cassano

Earl has a court appearance today, any news?
Judging by his sudden "absence" from even his channel, I suspect that EDW has been advised by counsel to cease responding to those "attacking" him. He's doing more harm than good in vociferously defending himself in the court of public opinion. As I always told my clients - you have the right to remain silent, so STFU.

Liz

Staff member
Liaison
Judging by his sudden "absence" from even his channel, I suspect that EDW has been advised by counsel to cease responding to those "attacking" him. He's doing more harm than good in vociferously defending himself in the court of public opinion. As I always told my clients - you have the right to remain silent, so STFU.
We'll see how long he can stay quiet. I would bet his attorney advised him to stfu each time they spoke.

observer

Staff member
Curator
Though EDW/NNH appears to have followed some good advice and STFU, many of his minions and blind followers continue to spread the lies he shared previously and attack those that attempt to set the record straight by providing factual evidence. When will they realize they have been lied to and mislead for far to long?

observer

Staff member
Curator
Not in defense of EDW/NNH, but the comments appeared to be from an older video, which the Frog had saved as a result of the email. I looked closely at the video to see if a date and time were visible, but I did not see them.

Ocean Of Light

Earl's been busy building a second YouTube channel ' one he claims a "family member" created and runs for him. I saw the first vid Earl uploaded to his new NEWS NOW COMMUNITY" channel a day or so ago. The written narration added to the video seems to me to be Earl mode.
Screenshot_20190405-170855_YouTube.jpg

FattMatt

Earl claims in his latest video on his new channel, he had a bodyguard at his last court appearance, can anyone who was present verify that?

Kamhomi

That is a shame. Ive only seen 6 episodes of AYBS, the second disc. Very funny stuff no matter how many times I watch it.
RIP David

texastransparency

NNH was one of the first auditing channels I came across and I really enjoyed his videos. When I found out about all of this gradually, it made me sick to my stomach. What did it for me was to find out what his crime was in the 80s and then when I watched the interrogation video, it was clear he was lying. I'm sure many of you observed all of the cues like his body language and verbal cues that made it clear that he is guilty. I think what's disturbing is that his followers can have everything put in their faces and they will still stand by him. I don't get it.

Keith lankford

Website
www.targeted.one
This man is obviously targeted by the Texas Police. I myself am dealing with this agency that will stop at nothing to protect their agencies criminal actions from coming to light. I have been stalked, harassed, assaulted, by these criminals for years before being framed, set up, jailed, then upon release stalked again, every single day of my life. Forced to sell home for cash to try to escape this terrorism. Only to have this stalking behavior follow me from Harris county to Galveston and now back to Harris county again.

Reactions: wtt

wtt

This man is obviously targeted by the Texas Police. I myself am dealing with this agency that will stop at nothing to protect their agencies criminal actions from coming to light. I have been stalked, harassed, assaulted, by these criminals for years before being framed, set up, jailed, then upon release stalked again, every single day of my life. Forced to sell home for cash to try to escape this terrorism. Only to have this stalking behavior follow me from Harris county to Galveston and now back to Harris county again.
He's being targeted by the police and Shell. You are on to something with this.

ByTheBook

First, his attorney was M. Gabriel Nahas, Jr. not "Hardy".

Secondly, "inadmissible" would be the correct "prayer" to the Court. The allegations enumerated in the Motion are elements or evidence that could be used against Worden in the pending criminal trial. His attorney is asserting that presenting that information would taint the jury, since those issues are not directly related to the case for which he is filing the Motion. In other words, the vehicle theft is not relevant to the rape case. This is quite common. A defendant is entitled to not have his "prior bad deeds" influence a jury's decision on the case at hand. An easy example would be if somebody is standing trial for an armed robbery that he truly didn't commit, but has a prior conviction for the same crime, it is not prudent to allow the jury to know about the prior conviction. Knowing that could sway the jury's judgment on the present case.

I hope that helps to explain things.
It's too bad that the actual law is shallow! Having the entire history available gives you a more accurate description of what the court is dealing with.
It's kind of like Warranty on a product! You get to see if there were any other issues with your Chevy or just find out it was built on Friday @ 4:00PM so now it becomes clear, it's just a Lemon!
What goes on between the ears of a human is usually imprinted in their history, so having a good look @ how this individual deals with life gives a clearer picture of what can be expected in the future. Things don't change much! A cheater will always be a cheater, & a repeater will always be a repeater!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo