Final message to Doctor Dave

S.SaulGood

Take the walk of shame and #KicRocks
View attachment 1881
Ironically, here's a woman who loves raccoons, I imagine (Raccoon mama, right? Wouldn't you think?). As stated before, I spend far more per month than most people would even care to consider spending per year on raw, unsalted, 2 pound bags of peanuts in the shell. I buy them in 20 bag cases, TEN CASES AT A TIME, about $500 per pop to feed ALL of the many raccoons and opossums on my properties.

I told her this when I first welcomed her very first post. I also put out Friskies PATE for them and dry Tender and Crunchy for them and the local cats. All told, I'm good for at least $2500 PER MONTH for outdoor animal food alone when you count in the Black oil sunflower seeds and the bird food for the squirrels and the birds. 20 pound bags at about $15 to $19 each, usually 10 at a time per order EACH.

Might seem excessive to some, but not to me, and thank God that I AM SUFFICIENTLY SUCCESSFUL to be ABLE to expend assets like that for their care without it being a burden, because no little animal will EVER go away hungry here.

And knowing this, from the first post she made, this is woman who professes to be an animal lover that is railing against a person who is a caretaker of the animals she loves! This is hypocrisy at its height.

SHAME on you, Raccoon Mama. If one of the raccoons on my properties could type, that's waat you would have been told by the raccoon. SHAME on you, madam.

activist

And out off respect for Texas Wolfman, the forum, and it's members, I will NOT reply to any further comments directed to me that I feel fly contrary to these suggestions. Starting........................................... NOW.
Well that didn't last long.

S.SaulGood

Yes. Rule #1 WHEREVER you are. RESPECT the house. You are a guest in someone's home. Thay are a gracious and accommodating host, incurring EXPENSE for you to be a guest. RESPECT the house, their requests, their rules. Am I wrong?

Texas Wolfman is a man's man. He says very little. He demands very little. And OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET, he provides a place for us to talk. Respect his house. Especially when the host is most gracious and accommodating. Show being appreciative by doing that. That's all he'd ask for if he asked for anything at all.

AuditorRClowns

are you still ranting about Dr. Dave? Man just move on already. I am sure you have better things to do than cry about being kicked off someone's stream.

S.SaulGood

are you still ranting about Dr. Dave? Man just move on already. I am sure you have better things to do than cry about being kicked off someone's stream.
Of course I'm done. And it wasn't the censorship and the banning that bothered me. It was the way he did it. LYING to his viewers about it. Twisting the knife and lying about the manner in which he did it. Letting them believe that he WANTED me to come on and sent links when that was the furthest thing from the truth. He WAS sending messages, but none included a stream link, though he told his viewers he did. Meg sent a link once it was over. 20 minutes AFTER the end. He lied to everyone and THAT was the issue. Not the banning for NOT bashing Joey G.

I did well BEFORE Dr. Dave and I'll do well and keep doing well without him for LONG after he stabbed me in the back then lied about it like a snake. This is the first time I've addressed it now in the last 24 hours I think and only because you don't have the facts straight. He lied about that he did. That was thee issue. Not the banning. I stated that numerous times. Ban me. Censor me for an opinion. But be honest that you made that decision BEFORE the stream (which he DID admit in the stream) and the talk about sending me links is just that. All talk. Ironic that a man with 300 posts and messages professes to his viewers that he "never uses this forum" and "doesn't know that much about what it is". 300 posts/messages and 500 reactions in total and he doesn't know anything about it? ROFL.

He sounded like the guy that shot the girl right between the eyes from 20 yards away on the pier and then when questioned said, "That's not my gun. I don't know what a gun is. I don't know what a gun does. Was that a gun?" as his defense. ROFL

Prof Nik Volt

Yes. Rule #1 WHEREVER you are. RESPECT the house. You are a guest in someone's home. Thay are a gracious and accommodating host, incurring EXPENSE for you to be a guest. RESPECT the house, their requests, their rules. Am I wrong?

Texas Wolfman is a man's man. He says very little. He demands very little. And OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET, he provides a place for us to talk. Respect his house. Especially when the host is most gracious and accommodating. Show being appreciative by doing that. That's all he'd ask for if he asked for anything at all.
Blah Blah Blah.....What is it that you are trying to say. Is this a medical problem?

Prof Nik Volt

Hey Nick, where are your youtube videos you said you had posted? The ones where you're playing rings around Yuja Wang, considered the world's greatest virtuoso?
Again. I do not have to show you Sh*t.....All I am going to say is that music has paid for a house....it also payed for my education.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo