Furry Potato: An "Open Contract". SERIOUSLY? Count me in!

S.SaulGood

These half-wits actually think that THIS is money??? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 16 minutes in, Furry, with his fellow chivatos in tow, challenges the 1/6th scale toy cop to a pow-wow. Saying, "I've got a contract, for anytime you want to roll".

What I want to know is if this contract is only limited to that children's menu portion sized Lilliputian, or is that challenge open to all. And if any of Furry's fellow 1AA scumpatriots would care to join in, as I assume they would also attend.

My profession takes me to different areas of the nation, various gyms, MMA and boxing clubs. We could even save time. I have no qualms of doing 3 or 4 of you all at once, actually my preference, as it would make an excellent instructional example for my students on zoning then nullifying multiple adversaries.

Of course, you'd have to sign a waiver for injuries and any residual post-challenge trauma, and you'll have to strip down to boxing shorts, which can be provided, even for fat sows like Downey the Bold and Fat Jose, which means no place to secret your numerous street weaponry. Guns, tasers, shivs, chemicals, and whatever else weapons you prags carry because you're all too chicken-*advertiser censored* to venture out into the world to antagonize and threaten folks without being armed to the teeth.

So consider it. I think it would be an immensely clicked on video and the last thing on earth the viewers would be is disappointed if youtube doesn't pull it off. Please advise, *advertiser censored*.

S.SaulGood

Funniest thing is the fool's gold on these sows. It's like dressing up pigs with top hats and spats (and a bra, in the case of Furry, Downey ManBoobs, and Fat Jose McTits). Except that even pigs would look better. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.SaulGood

Another day, and "Zippy the Pinhead" issues still another open contract:

Looks like a meeting of the Pinhead Nation! They're all here. All the reprobates. The mentally defectives. The phony tuffs.

All "Zippy" has to do to fill all of their little open contracts is to get in touch with me here. I could fill in the blanks in all of "Zippy's" open contracts if the price is right, as if the Pinhead Nation here had a pot to piss in between the whole scum lot of them! ROFL.

S.SaulGood

I feel so bad for the dog. He's got this crack-fueled floozy master; this undeniably, abjectly worthless waste of the breath of life transporting him around in an environment of crack, weed, hash, and whatever else *advertiser censored* fumes this *advertiser censored* is smoking, that are toxic to small animals and will eventually kill him prematurely, as if he really cares about anything at all (I mean, look at him. Listen to him. WTF can a "thing" like this possibly care about?); a car interior that can only be classified as filthy, garbage strewn with urine and *advertiser censored* stains in every possible place the dog has to lay or sit, and then the dog has to be subjected to possible injury when his worthless *advertiser censored* of an owner decides to issue threats to police or go hands on, maybe the dog being stepped on in the scuffle, or worse, abandoned and forgotten, locked in the car if this *advertiser censored* finally gets what's rightfully coming to him. Poor dog.

S.SaulGood

IMHO, if Furry had a twin. there wouldn't be two uglier creatures in the world:

And look at the pencil neck!!! THIS is the geek that's issuing open challenges to fight? Half a hitter could ring the bell with the breeze from a near miss!

S.SaulGood

Another relevant Furry video posted by and commented on by the Great one, Familia TV.

Furry, the King/Queen/Jack/or 10 of diamonds (whatever he wants to call himself) of abnormal moobs, DARES to even mention the "moobs" and "weird shape" on a relatively average looking man?

What's painfully obvious is Furry's hatred of women. And the prettier the woman, the more that butt-ugly Furry hates her, you can see the contempt contort Furry's ugly face even more than it's typically contorted just as it is.

Furry reminds me of that old commercial for Brut aftershave and cologne.

Today's your brute day!

Except in Furry's case, the Italians would be singing to Furry, "Today's your che face brute day".

Now about all those open contracts....

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Typically critical of Frauditors, especially of members of the SGV gang, it's time to give credit where credit is due. In this particular Silence *advertiser censored* video:

Furry is absolutely 100% correct. Absolutely not puffing or misreading what is painfully obvious. The police here, ALL of them, are terrified of Furry. And I don't mean hesitant. They are morbidly terrified. Look at their faces; their body language. How they make sure they keep the gate closed between them and Furry, not even venturing within arm's length of the gate for fear that Furry may reach through and throttle them.

THESE are the dregs that are given uniforms, badges, and guns then sent out to give the public the ILLUSION that laws will be enforced and public safety will be attended to with some type of authority.

These are the police today. Milquetoasts, 97 pound weaklings, baseless cowards all. That's where all the mama's boys went. All the kids that were bullied in school that refused to stand up for themselves. The kids that couldn't do 1 sit up or push up. The *advertiser censored*.

Look at how nervous they are with Furry there calling them out, each well ware that they breathe only because that day, at that time, Furry allowed them to continue to be able to.

And is Furry physically intimidating? Not by any imagination. A world renowned MMA champion? Former Special Forces? Not that I know of. Is Furry armed? Yes, of course, but there are 8 armed cops to one of Furry and the cops are acting like Satan himself is standing there before them, they're all looking nervously away, scared rabbits, "Please God. Don't let Furry get me".

Now this makes Furry the street fighting Champion of California in my eyes, the premier street tuff, the local Warlord, so if someone shows up to vie for his crown, I can only hope that Furry will be honorable enough to accept that challenge.

Newfound respect for Furry. The cops actually ARE terrified of him. What he's been saying all along is clearly seen here.

S.SaulGood

Another superb video from the Great One, Familia TV:

And as Steve narrates, the main thing here is people who are upset by Furry's *advertiser censored* antics.

Admirable that they confronted Furry and basically shut him the *advertiser censored* up, but they were both weaklings, trying to feign strength.

But this video brought my attention to something that isn't being considered. Like Silence Boy, Furry ALWAYS seems to have his own personal police detail in close proximity, wherever he goes. Then, when it's FURRY that is perceived to be the one being threatened, the police swoop in and act as Furry's personal bodyguards, much in the same way they do for Silence *advertiser censored*, the rat-faced, fat-faced chivato, Richard Garcia Aguirre.

How many people and WHO are afforded this type of police protection that Furry is receiving here? A police detail as personal bodyguards, 24/7/365? Who's paying for it? Taxpayers? And why? Who is Furry to the city, to the police, to merit his own police force round the clock as his bodyguards, like confidential informers and gang snitches are known to sometimes have?

Be interesting to bring state officials' attention to this, to find out why always the super special, red carpet VIP police treatment for Furry; the same police that Furry terrorizes; that are in fear of Furry; that protect him like he's the *advertiser censored* goose that lays golden eggs.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Surprisingly, as I've been very critical of Furry, some newly found respect for Furry and credit where credit is due:

First and foremost, Furry is doing something here that I've never seen another frauditor or auditor do. Have the balls to show up at a Mosque and conduct an audit. I don't know how old this video is, and this is the first time I've seen it, but for me, it's a unique experience to see a youtube "journalist" show up at a Mosque with a camera unannounced and video, a thing that the rest of the SGV crew appear to either be too chicken *advertiser censored* to do, with seemingly the torture of various churches, factions of Christianity or Synagogues being their focus.

Also, Furry is 100% correct. IF the action at the Mosque starts where the video begins, the older one of the two men in the gray shirts straight out LIED TO THE POLICE about Furry entering the Mosque. A crime.

Now what Furry did next is the most impressive part of the video to me. He did NOTHING. He remained SILENT as the cop explained to him that if he went BACK inside, he could be arrested for trespassing. Furry didn't say a word. Smart. Strategically savvy. And superb CONTROL. Falsely accused, MOST would have blurted out protestations, "I wasn't in there. He's lying. I have it on camera from the time I arrived. False reporting", etc.

But Furry played it smart. Smart like Billy Martin knowing for 2 years that George Brett was pine tarring his bats too far down the barrel end to be legit. Smart to WAIT. To deploy that information to his advantage in the perfect place, at the perfect time. File that info for potential future use, to be deployed to his best advantage.

Furry immediately realized it would be to his best LONG-TERM advantage rather than try for a small win at that time, thereby exercising a level of quick, critical thinking, SELF-CONTROL, and total control over the entire scenario, WHILE FLYING SOLO, that I've yet to see ANY other auditor capable of executing, solo OR in a group.

S.SaulGood

Armed to the teeth, Furry challenges an old woman (a real one) to combat. Well done, Captain Courageous! Torturing Christians is such good sport, isn't it? Takes a certain kind of "bravery" to torture and threaten passive people that are blessing you.

The cop: "Good job!!! I really appreciate you". I'm surprised the cop didn't wash his balls and feet for him.

I do understand what the prime motivator behind the entire SGV crew is. The whole scum lot of them, Furry (Steven Joaquin Perez) , Jose Armando Gonzalez, Pedo Libre (Franklin Jacob Ornelas), KC Camera Lady Boy (Abad Amilca Sandoval Gonzalez), Silence *advertiser censored* (Richard Garcia Aguirre), etc., etc. are purveyors of hatred first, money second.

But what I don't understand is thinking you own a title without ever facing any real competition.

Furry talks about old men, cops, old women, young women, and babies taking a "shot at his title". What *advertiser censored* title? King of *advertiser censored* and piss? What kind of champ challenges the weak? People who they KNOW won't fight back. And if any of the SGV crew even suspect someone might fight back, they stack the deck with weapons; guns, tasers, shivs, sprays, etc. that they are just itching to use for any reason at all? What kind of champ does that? Champ or chump?

Fight someone who is as treacherous and able to channel their innate hatred as you can for a refreshing change. Someone as eager to hurt you as you are to hurt them.

You want to own a title? Own it against competition that MATTERS. REAL competition. THAT'S how you own a title. You fight UP. Not down. You fight and beat equals or your betters if you want to PROVE something. You rise to the ocassion. Beating up women and the elderly only proves that you're a coward. Challenging Christians to fights who are blessing you is like a big dog barking at a small pup and this title you speak of means less than *advertiser censored*. You want to be a pit bull? Fight other pit bulls. Not chihuahuas. Or you're a *advertiser censored* coward. Weapons and all.

THEN, people would notice. They'd say, "Wow. Did you see how Furry, or Jose, or Franklin, etc. beat the living *advertiser censored* out of that #2 ranked heavyweight contender or MMA champ? Instead of, "WOW. Look how tough Furry was on that old lady. He sure taught her a lesson! Way to go Furry, we're so proud of you!".

S.SaulGood

That's PEPPER SPRAY the *advertiser censored* Amanda is shaking at exactly 38:00 minutes in. After *advertiser censored* Amanda disrespected 3 people by calling them *advertiser censored*, she palmed pepper spray.

Pepper spray should be shaken every once in a while for the chemical within to remain well-mixed thus effective. And that's what she's doing at 38:00, getting ready to deploy it against that large woman and shorter man with the mirror-sunglasses.

My guess is that she's also carrying a taser, which would make sense as to her going out of her way to antagonize people and curse them out.

I think this snaggle-toothed, sweaty *advertiser censored* is forgetting that she's not in California, and police and businesses she's harassing in Florida are going to take a dim view of her carrying weapons once the word is out, which I'll also guess is going to make expedited rounds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo