I SENT Dr. Dave 10 MESSAGES in the last 20 minutes asking for a link to the stream

S.SaulGood

Saul, I dont come on this site
Of course you do. You forget? The night JL Warren accused me of lying THREE times about THREE different things, you TESTED to see if I was telling the truth about forum technics. My not being able to delete a thread AT ANY TIME, or delete a post after 15 minutes. And of course, as always, 9 accusations made by JL, 3 X 3 were all FALSE, SAul DOES NOT LIE. Call me anything you want. But TWO things nobody can ever call me is 1) a liar, and 2) a failure, as Cleric tried to analyze me as before I cut him off because I'd already READ the two books by Freud and Jung that he gets most of his plagiaristic nonsense from.

Now, should I link the thread you posted to see entitled, "TEST", to show you that you DO post here? Or do you remember?

You had something against me after I called you Benedict Arnold. Remember why? JL Warren had called Doc,
"F you, you piece of S***", and I'M supposed to be the one now that started a war between Doc and irish? WHAT??????? WHAT????????/ The entire scum lot of them, irish, Limey, Arty, JL, Wombat, etc., etc., were laying their foul tongues on Doc and now "I'M the one that started it"? WHAT??????????????

Why am I to blame? Because nobody will let me have a say so I'm the SILENCED whipping boy now? What? Am I really the only one who remembers what everyone says in which sequence? Is it deliberate or selective amnesia.

I call it like I see it. I called you a traitor because JL was cursing Doc up and down and then there YOU were on his stream making nice. YOU were the one playing both sides of the street.

This is beyond absurd that now I'M the one who caused everyone's problems, only of course because the cowards lying through their teeth want to make sure I'm silent and can't answer to these lies.

Believe me. F the stream. But to lie over and over and place blame without giving a chance to rebut is beyond cowardice.

And here is that TEST you did on April 12th. Even though you contend that you never used the forum.

1. testing
    testing
I don't lie. Everybody else IS!

S.SaulGood

This is REALLY beyond the pale. You and Doc and Cleric picked the wrong guy to lie about and CALL A LIAR. I don't lie and I remember everything I've ever read, and said. I also remember everything you, Doc, and Cleric every said or wrote to me. And WHEN.

Very bad choice to call a liar and lie about.

S.SaulGood

And it keeps getting "better".

Now, the story is that I am the one that caused the rift between irish and Doc. It was "my fault". WHAT????????

Doc goes on a stream and feels he gets roasted over something to do with Tella Kline. I wasn't even TALKING to Doc at that time yet.

Doc makes a video about Demon getting kicked out of his house. I had nothing to do with that!!!

Unpleasantries arose between Doc and irish and irish's crowd. I had nothing to do with THAT!!

THEN, after it had already started, I got involved. Now, because people can LIE about me because I'm silenced, I am the cause of it all? WHAT?????????????????????????????????

Are these people stoned, insane, have amnesia, or are just Effing liars?

S.SaulGood

Sorry Karen, were you talking? I was too busy watching Rando, @Cleric0fChaos and @Me! on Dr Dave's livestream to pay attention. Perhaps you can ask for a manager if you aren't getting enough attention.
Where'd you go? As improbable as it seems, you're the closest thing I have to a friend now in the community. At least you just want to kill me. Which in my book is more honorable than falsely branding me a liar and then silencing any defense I should be afforded to make. I'll take a killer over a cowardly liar any day of the week.

S.SaulGood

Ethics does not allow me to go into private messages to verify or disavow.
ETHICS!!!! You certainly do have them Wolfman, and in this community, I found out this evening just how rare and in short supply those are!! In my field someone's word is golden. What a huge disappointment for these cowards to turn on me with LIES to create their scapegoat.

AuditorRClowns

Sent to Doc at 8:16PM. A 12th message tonight since 7PM:

Telling viewers that nobody has heard from me. YOU have heard from me 10 times and Megan has also. TELL everyone that you just don't want me on the stream instead of LYING.
I am not saying either of you is lying but maybe there is just a misunderstanding. It is possible for things to get lost and maybe Dave did not get your messages. I do know that some people were asking for you and others did not want you there because they feel you were sticking up for Joe. Even I felt you were sticking up for him and I felt you were wrong especially since Joe Amico has now doxxed Dr. Dave and a couple of others who were on the panel. Joe is a dangerous person and needs to be dealt with and if Dr. Dave outing him does it then so be it. But you should talk to Dr. Dave privately and keep it public.

S.SaulGood

I am not saying either of you is lying but maybe there is just a misunderstanding. It is possible for things to get lost and maybe Dave did not get your messages. I do know that some people were asking for you and others did not want you there because they feel you were sticking up for Joe. Even I felt you were sticking up for him and I felt you were wrong especially since Joe Amico has now doxxed Dr. Dave and a couple of others who were on the panel. Joe is a dangerous person and needs to be dealt with and if Dr. Dave outing him does it then so be it. But you should talk to Dr. Dave privately and keep it public.
Dr. Dave had already decided he wasn't going to have me on. He said that later on the stream. That makes his claims that he was sending me links and NOT seeing my messages ALL LIES. He had ALREADY decided to censor me to create a silent doormat for his viewers and panel to wipe their feet on, which is what they did, *advertiser censored* intended by Dr. Dave the Censor. Dr. Dave the liar. Dr. Dave the backstabber.

Meg already hated me. She said so. No surprise. I called her out for going on JL Warren's stream after that fat sow cursed out Dr. Dave, the Censor. She too was receiving my messages. She said nothing. LIES by omission.

I was nothing but nice to Dr. Dave, the back stabber. Until he shoved in the shiv, taped my mouth shut and then hang me out to dry so all his followers could stick it in unimpeded by letting me speak.

Dr. Dave, the back stabber, IS censorship as well as a back stabbing rat. And so is his entire cowardly crew, Rando, Dudley DoRight, the worst of them.

And there is a message system here. If I was wrong and this didn't go down AS INTENDED by Dr.Dave, the liar, he would have messaged me. But it did go according to his plan. He's a back-stabbing conniving liar, and he silenced me intentionally, as planned, before it even started. Someone like me can read this with my eyes closed.

If I'm wrong, Dr. Dave, the Liar and Censor, message me here? Or debate me on a stream? What the F are you afraid of? To hear the truth about the doormat you decided to allow your followers to wipe their boots on?

S.SaulGood

Yeah!!! 10:10 by YOUR time. Thanks a bunch for sending me a link ONCE THE STREAM WAS F**king OVER. What a sport you are!!!! Thanks so much for the DEAD LINK AFTER it became DEAD. I thought you didn't come on here? If you don't come on here, then HOW did you post this link, AFTER THE STREAM WAS OVER, when it was "safe" for me NOT to be censored?

activist

Yeah!!! 10:10 by YOUR time. Thanks a bunch for sending me a link ONCE THE STREAM WAS F**king OVER. What a sport you are!!!! Thanks so much for the DEAD LINK AFTER it became DEAD. I thought you didn't come on here? If you don't come on here, then HOW did you post this link, AFTER THE STREAM WAS OVER, when it was "safe" for me NOT to be censored?
@S.SaulGood I think your brain is still short circuiting. I saw the link @Me! sent you 1 hour before the live stream ended. Its post #20 in this thread. If you didn't see Megan's link you probably didn't see Dr Dave's either.

JanesBong007

And Dr. Dave is telling everybody that I don't want to come on the stream!!!

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Wolfman can verify this. I don't lie. EVER

I NEVER got a link for this stream and Wolfman can verify that too!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but LIES from Doc Dave tonight about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crockful.
I believe that he said there was a technical problem.

S.SaulGood

I believe that he said there was a technical problem.
No there was not. I DID receive messages. NONE OF WHICH INCLUDED A LINK UNTIL AFTER THE STREAM WAS LONG OVER!!

See, we're dealing with a person here that is a good listener and has the memory of an elephant. About halfway through the stream, Doc let slip, "I had decided not to let Saul on tonight because I received 200 emails telling me to ban him, so....." Doc said this long after his charade that I was n ot available, he wasn't receiving messages, he was, and that he sent me links more than once, he did not.

So if he already had decided, no Saul, then WTF was he talking about sending me links? Does any of tat make sense?

I decided not to have Saul tonight

I've sent Saul links to the stream

One of those statements MUST be false and I can assure you it's the latter. I received a link to the stream from MEG, 20 minutes AFTER it was finished! And I've posted all of those in various spots here because I am NOT a liar and the only technical issue was Doc not being able to organize his lies very well, which is typically the problem with lies. Lies are hard to accurately remember and people slip up like Doc did when he said, "I had already decided not to have Saul on the stream", the only truth he told concerning this the whole evening.. He just didn't have the stones to stand behind his decision like a man would. So he punted it off on me. "Saul doesn't want to come on. I don't know what's thee matter". BULLS**T. Send me a link. I only sent 10 messages that he RECEIVED asking for it. Send it. But no. LIE instead and censor me. Coward.

The truth is very easy to relate and never changes.

AuditorRClowns

Dr. Dave had already decided he wasn't going to have me on. He said that later on the stream. That makes his claims that he was sending me links and NOT seeing my messages ALL LIES. He had ALREADY decided to censor me to create a silent doormat for his viewers and panel to wipe their feet on, which is what they did, *advertiser censored* intended by Dr. Dave the Censor. Dr. Dave the liar. Dr. Dave the backstabber.

Meg already hated me. She said so. No surprise. I called her out for going on JL Warren's stream after that fat sow cursed out Dr. Dave, the Censor. She too was receiving my messages. She said nothing. LIES by omission.

I was nothing but nice to Dr. Dave, the back stabber. Until he shoved in the shiv, taped my mouth shut and then hang me out to dry so all his followers could stick it in unimpeded by letting me speak.

Dr. Dave, the back stabber, IS censorship as well as a back stabbing rat. And so is his entire cowardly crew, Rando, Dudley DoRight, the worst of them.

And there is a message system here. If I was wrong and this didn't go down AS INTENDED by Dr.Dave, the liar, he would have messaged me. But it did go according to his plan. He's a back-stabbing conniving liar, and he silenced me intentionally, as planned, before it even started. Someone like me can read this with my eyes closed.

If I'm wrong, Dr. Dave, the Liar and Censor, message me here? Or debate me on a stream? What the F are you afraid of? To hear the truth about the doormat you decided to allow your followers to wipe their boots on?
Dude, I get it but after what you did in the previous stream a lot of his subscribers did not want you on the stream anymore. Like I said you should take it private with Dr. Dave and figure it out. Complaining here is not doing anything but making you look bad. I see a lot of his subscribers here and are commenting as well. Honestly, who cares if Megan likes you. It isn't her stream it is Dr. Dave's He should be what matters and if you want to come back on he is the one you talk to not Megan.

S.SaulGood

Dude, I get it but after what you did in the previous stream a lot of his subscribers did not want you on the stream anymore. Like I said you should take it private with Dr. Dave and figure it out. Complaining here is not doing anything but making you look bad. I see a lot of his subscribers here and are commenting as well. Honestly, who cares if Megan likes you. It isn't her stream it is Dr. Dave's He should be what matters and if you want to come back on he is the one you talk to not Megan.
WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. His stream, his choice. But don't LIE to your viewers and tell them I won't come on the stream and that I'm being sent links. Tell the truth. "I don't want him on". Instead off, "Well I sent him links and he's not answering them". BULLS**T. And everyone seems too stupid to realize it:

I decided to ban him tonight

I sent him links to the stream

The FIRST statement was true. Why lie about it and make ME out to be the coward when HE is the coward and liar.

And has he showed up here to state that I'M the one that's lying? He will not, because he KNOWS that Texas wolfman will not let a lie like that go without saying, "no you didn't, Dave".

The ADMINISTRATOR of the forum would know, right? Dave knows that. He's not going to refute this here. Dave would be even more stupid than he is to even try to lie on here where PROOF is available.

activist

FFS Saul just get an email account instead of accusing everyone of lying when its demonstrably true that Megan sent you a link an hour before the stream ended.

S.SaulGood

FFS Saul just get an email account instead of accusing everyone of lying when its demonstrably true that Megan sent you a link an hour before the stream ended.
20 minutes AFTER, liar. Didn't I already prove you're a liar when you insisted that posts here could be removed after 15 minutes? Didn't I already prove you wrong when you insisted that I doxxed you and not your own fat C**T mouth? You're a joke to me, JL. And you know it. Dog-S**t under my heel, Tinkerbell.

Shouldn't you be preparing for the next season of Ru Paul's Drag Race, Chuckle Bottom?

activist

@S.SaulGood Go back and look at post #20 in this thread. Megan sent you a link at 10:10pm (Eastern) and the stream ended at 11pm EST. There's the proof you are lying. Get a grip on yourself - you've lost all self control.

Please take your debunked lies elsewhere. Like I said in another thread, Vegas Valley Community Watch is where you and your lies about Doc and Megan belong now.

S.SaulGood

@S.SaulGood Go back and look at post #20 in this thread. Megan sent you a link at 10:10pm (Eastern) and the stream ended at 11pm EST. There's the proof you are lying. Get a grip on yourself - you've lost all self control.

Please take your debunked lies elsewhere. Like I said in another thread, Vegas Valley Community Watch is where you and your lies about Doc and Megan belong now.
I received the message 20 minutes AFTER the stream ended. REGARDLESS of the time stamp on the message.

When I clicked on the link, it was to the general melon page, not the stream. The stream had ENDED 20 minutes prior to my receiving the link when I referenced the stream on youtube AFTER TRYING to click the link sent to me and JOIN the stream.... though too late. I don't care what time the message has. It was received approx 20 minutes, give or take a minute, AFTER the stream ended according to the time of the video vs the time on my PC and clock.

You weren't here. What the F do you know? If I received the link BEFORE the stream ended, I would have joined it. I had been asking for the link for four hours already. Why would I ask for something I don't want and then NOT USE IT if it came in BEFORE the end of the stream.

And then, let's say they DID send it at 10:00 and change. WHY wouldn't they have sent it 3 hours before. Why wait until almost the end? Because they had no intention of sending it while I could still join. If they wanted me to join, they would have sent it 4 hours prior. They made sure to send it AFTER the close aand the only reason WHY they sent it then was so I couldn't join, then idiots like you who can't figure things out could point and say, "Look, they sent a link and you didn't use it". I did receive it, as stated many times. But too late to join or I would have. And I've said that what now? 5 times? Use your head, JL. Are you dyeing your brain along with your beard? Apply some of the critical thinking skills here that you profess to have.

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
The server delivers mail on a schedule, it is not right away. If you have to blame somebody for when you rec'd the message then the blame would fall on myself or the software configurations

S.SaulGood

The server delivers mail on a schedule, it is not right away. If you have to blame somebody for when you rec'd the message then the blame would fall on myself or the software configurations
Exactly. I know exactly what time I received it because as soon as I saw the notification, I came to the forum, clicked the link in the message and it took me to a dead stream (already ended 20 minutes in the past). Which jives with what I was saying. They had 4+ hours to send me a link for the stream. Why send it when they finally did, especially that Dave told on himself already, "I decided not to have him on the stream tonight because I received 200 emails.....") That should have been what he told his viewers WITHOUT EMBELLISHING AND LYING about sending me links. He didn't. This forum's conversation (PM) function NEVER fails. It works fine. Sometimes on a delay, but it DOES work and it does deliver messages. Dave is lying. THAT is the issue. Not my being on or off the stream. he already said he's censoring me. Fine. But the lies are a diffferent deal whatsoever.

JL's done this BEFORE he was a member. Insisted that I was lying. That he KNEW how the forum's member delete functions worked. As if it was Youtube where comments can be deleted forever. This is the problem with know it alls who haven't a clue. If you ever want to know the answer to every question in the univers, just ask a teenager............... or JL Warren.

S.SaulGood

And still... WHERE IS DOC, to explain WHY he censored me BEFORE the stream even started and then LIED ABOUT sending me links? He reads this forum. he's a member. 350 posts in 3 months including messages. Why is he hiding from the truth now?

AND, he was viewing the threads at 10:49AM today!!!! Nothing to say, Doc? Don't want to call me a liar here where there's PROOF that you send messages WITHOUT LINKS and LIED to your followers? You gonig to try that nonsense on tomorrow night's stream, "I don't go over to that forum. I don't know anything about it". Yeah. 350 posts and messages and about 500 reactions to posts since Dec 25th. "You don't know anything about it", ROFL.

You decided to censor me BEFORE the stream started, as you LATER said? Fine. To hell with you too.

But when you want to foist the blame of YOUR decision to censor me and lie about me? Come here and do it now, where you CAN'T censor me. Where there's proof that you're a snake in the grass, JUST AS JOEY SAYS.

Dr. Dave Debunker
Joined Dec 25, 2021
Last seen Today at 10:49 AM

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo