I SENT Dr. Dave 10 MESSAGES in the last 20 minutes asking for a link to the stream

S.SaulGood

And the snake still can't do it. Can't just come on here and post the truth:

"I decided to censor Saul tonight before the stream even began because he didn't share my opinions of Joey and spoke his mind. I can't have that on my channel. I only want puppets on my channel. Like Brian N . Like Rando, the coward, who talks smack when people are censored and can't talk back. Like Meg, a two faced traitor with her own agenda. Honest opinions have no place here on my channel."

THAT would have been the truth and fine with me, goodbye and good riddance, King rat and rat pack.

That would have made me the ONLY person in he US who he would NOT allow to speak on his live. Even Joey is allowed to speak, but I'm censored because I wouldn't bash Joey and simply be a mindless puppet.

That's fine. But that's not the way it went. Here's how it went instead:

"I sent Saul links for the stream and I don't know why he's not using them. He must be mad at me (poor Doc, right? Poor lying rat). I haven't gotten any messages from him either and I don't use that FAAN forum, I think it's called?".

What a pack of lies. One after the next!!! And he can try to censor me. But before I'm done, each and every one of his followers will become aware of exactly how he lied and about what. This is a person without even a shred of honor. His word means nothing. NO THING. And I can PROVE it. Which is why he will not address me here or anywhere else and chooses to CENSOR me so I can't expose his lies. Wrong guess.

RaccoonMama

And Dr. Dave is telling everybody that I don't want to come on the stream!!!

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Wolfman can verify this. I don't lie. EVER

I NEVER got a link for this stream and Wolfman can verify that too!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but LIES from Doc Dave tonight about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crockful.
Rather than blather on behind the wing of someone else "saying you never lie" why not grow a spine? Is Wolfman your protector? Come on, Saul. You're triggered and you're reaching bud.

RaccoonMama

Yeah!!! 10:10 by YOUR time. Thanks a bunch for sending me a link ONCE THE STREAM WAS F**king OVER. What a sport you are!!!! Thanks so much for the DEAD LINK AFTER it became DEAD. I thought you didn't come on here? If you don't come on here, then HOW did you post this link, AFTER THE STREAM WAS OVER, when it was "safe" for me NOT to be censored?
Saul, had you joined LIKE YOU SAID YOU BEGGED TO, the stream would have continued, and you KNOW it..

RaccoonMama

Saul, you are OUT OF CONTROL. This has to be one of THE most juvenile rants I have ever read. Pragraph after paragraph of you screaming you are not a liar!!!!! Ever heard the saying "the guilty dog barks"? Well, you're barking like 100 pitbulls with rabies! Here's what I see:

- A man who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
- A man who is absolutely frantic over a social media livestream, hahaha.
- A man who was as bad as goat boy afraid to show his face, but now even goat boy HAS. You are still hiding.
-A man who has an ego the size of 20 hot air balloons with the hot air to match.

Grow up and have some sense! Someone who spends a week screaming from the virtual mountaintops that he "never lies" sure seems completely triggered that he was called out for his own mistreatment of the very people who invited him into their respected group....that's Dave, Megan (not "Meg"), Dr. Nik, Cleric, Brian N, and anyone else on the panel.

When you start using the "C" word, well, you BELONG with Joey. What a true piece of crap you really turned out to be. Wow, are you perfect? NO, but you sure think you are.

S.SaulGood

Saul, had you joined LIKE YOU SAID YOU BEGGED TO, the stream would have continued, and you KNOW it..
As stated. No further replies to combative, non-productive comments. Do your worst. I'm dont with you. Ignored

TheOneTrueRobb

They need to let Saul on.
No, they don't. Folks that participate in an event like that don't have to agree on everything. Nor should they. I have a feeling that if, for instance, Doc and I got into politics we'd be screaming at each other uncontrollably within 5 minutes. And that's OK, we can put that aside for an unrelated common goal.

Saul is just too divisive. He's a Frauditor apologist, on a forum dedicated to ending frauditing. He'd be pulling that "Joey Needs RESPECT" crap the whole time. Who needs it.

Saul has come out as a juvenile buffoon. I imagine he'll continue to be a laughingstock on this forum, and good for him - we all need a giggle. But a serious discussion? Sorry, adults only. Go home, Saulie, Mom's got pie....

S.SaulGood

No, they don't. Folks that participate in an event like that don't have to agree on everything. Nor should they. I have a feeling that if, for instance, Doc and I got into politics we'd be screaming at each other uncontrollably within 5 minutes. And that's OK, we can put that aside for an unrelated common goal.

Saul is just too divisive. He's a Frauditor apologist, on a forum dedicated to ending frauditing. He'd be pulling that "Joey Needs RESPECT" crap the whole time. Who needs it.

Saul has come out as a juvenile buffoon. I imagine he'll continue to be a laughingstock on this forum, and good for him - we all need a giggle. But a serious discussion? Sorry, adults only. Go home, Saulie, Mom's got pie....
My mother and father both died when I was 12 years old, a thing that I know will make your day. From that time on, I learned to fend for myself.

Prof Nik Volt

Saul, you are OUT OF CONTROL. This has to be one of THE most juvenile rants I have ever read. Pragraph after paragraph of you screaming you are not a liar!!!!! Ever heard the saying "the guilty dog barks"? Well, you're barking like 100 pitbulls with rabies! Here's what I see:

- A man who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
- A man who is absolutely frantic over a social media livestream, hahaha.
- A man who was as bad as goat boy afraid to show his face, but now even goat boy HAS. You are still hiding.
-A man who has an ego the size of 20 hot air balloons with the hot air to match.

Grow up and have some sense! Someone who spends a week screaming from the virtual mountaintops that he "never lies" sure seems completely triggered that he was called out for his own mistreatment of the very people who invited him into their respected group....that's Dave, Megan (not "Meg"), Dr. Nik, Cleric, Brian N, and anyone else on the panel.

When you start using the "C" word, well, you BELONG with Joey. What a true piece of crap you really turned out to be. Wow, are you perfect? NO, but you sure think you are.
Yeah I do not know what is this guys end game. He is just creating trouble

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo