ICE COLD AUDIT: STEVEN RIVERA, HATEFUL RACIST RANTING, THREATS and MORE

S.SaulGood

Things are getting serious with this SGV alumni crew of ARMED thugs. Destruction of private property. AND illegally carrying firearms?

note from 17:00 to 17:30:

Ice Cold *advertiser censored* says: "Put this on, just in case....Bro... Bro.... (calling Grandpa Downey's attention to something he's adjusting).. Just in case (small chuckle)... (sound of a semi-automatic firearm being chambered?)"

Later, right after the window was smashed, at 21:45, in what looks to me like an effort to maim the driver with the skateboard: "Hey, we gotta' go. C'mon. I ain't gonna' get......" Grandpa Downey says, "Let me take this..." Are they talking about a gun here? Sure seems like it to me, especially minutes after the "Just in case" comment.

He's carrying? Is THAT the source of this pint-sized, sawed-off Ice Cold *advertiser censored* coward's bluffed bravery?

https://firstamendmentabusers.com/photo/view/90/latest

AND the one who did the smashing, and has since been arrested, looks and sounds an awful lot like the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*'s son, a chip off the old Ice Cold *advertiser censored*, pictured as the thumbnail for this video (a little younger in that image, but compare). If he is, the poisoned fruit sure didn't fall too far from the rotten Ice Cold tree:

Here's two more videos of the incident:

Isn't this a hate crime? "*advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored*... I'm going to kill you, *advertiser censored*"?

One lesson to learn here is that you ignore them thinking they will go away at your own peril. The man whose glass was shattered will be lucky if he didn't get shards of glass in his eyes. He also could have been hit by that skateboard and lost an eye.

If you're not built and trained to neutralize the threat yourselves that this armed, virulently malicious gang presents, and wish to remain in operation, hiring the proper fully licensed appropriately armed guards, with the right type of experience is essential to the survival of these business and the safety of management and employees.

Poor Puggy. It shouldn't happen to a dog to have a master-beta like this. Is that down? Sick *advertiser censored* fool.

It's that simple, Dood! :cool:

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Funniest 1A Frauditor video on Youtube:

Ice Cold *advertiser censored* turning into the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*. This is the origin story of how the Ice Cold *advertiser censored* turned into the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*:

"Hey *advertiser censored*, come on. Come and hit me again. Come and hit me again", the Ice Cold *advertiser censored* rants, pipsqueak that he is. The rat that roared!

The *advertiser censored* continues like a broken record, "Come and hit me again, come and hit me again" over and over again (thinking that as always, he (and he still IS a "he" at this point) can do and say anything he wants to cops and they will not retaliate, abject coward that this pipsqueak is)

"You *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*... What? What? Yeah I'm on my vehicle, *advertiser censored*" (referring to the police car, the rat thinking that the cruiser belongs to him.. get ready for your transition from male to female, Princess).

"*advertiser censored* you", he continues.

Cop stops the cruiser and asks, "You trying to assault me"? And then THERE SHE IS. The Ice Cold *advertiser censored* turns into the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*, about to be *advertiser censored*. There she is on the ground. The little Princess' inner *advertiser censored* revealed, ready to be deflowered.

NOW she changes her tune, a complete 180, now backing down. Her voice now a full octave higher and cracking as she squeals, "Nooooo". "No I didn't. No I didn't. No I didn't" "Better get away from me".
Still crying and pleading, "No I didn't" as she's being put on the ground, *advertiser censored* that she is. And then the *advertiser censored* starts.

"Ouuuuuuuuch!!!! Ouuuuuuuch!!! That huuuuuuuurts!!! I didn't do nothing. I didn't do nothing" Crying, sobbing, screaming, *advertiser censored* that she's suddenly turned into.

Watch flounder here flip and flop on the ground, screaming, begging for mercy from the same people she was crucifying that finally put her Ice Cold *advertiser censored* where they belong; in a wringer.

What an example. A common coward and criminal teaching her son to be a chip off the old Ice Cold *advertiser censored*. What a disgrace. She's got the reverse Midas touch. Everything this *advertiser censored* touches or comes into contact with turns to *advertiser censored*, just listen to her protege. You go girl. Both of you girls go.

Is that down? :cool:

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

The videos in the lead thread, with Princess Ice Cold *advertiser censored* spewing threats, racial epithets, and then the assault of the victim and his vehicle is definitive of a hate crime, and as such SHOULD be submitted and reported to the hate crimes divisions of not only ALL relevant criminal authorities; FBI, DOJ, etc. but also all the local, state, and national black activism organizations like Black Lives Matter, Black Panther Party, NAACP, etc. for further scrutiny and then hopefully appropriate action.

S.SaulGood

More racist spewing hate crime material, from the equally worthless Glenn "High Ho the" Cerio, the racist in the Dell; cut from the same racist cloth as Princess Ice Cold *advertiser censored*:

Including this here in this thread for easier scrutiny, one link hate crime reports it all. Two racists prags for the price of one. Sick *advertiser censored* Fools! Is that down? :cool:

S.SaulGood

Not wanting to leave the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*'s cheese out in the wind, I designed a calling card for him too.

What I fail to understand is that when coherent, he's out looking for fights in every fraudit he undertakes. Like proud papa, Fat Jose McTits and the rest of his motley crew of reprobates and cowards, usually looking to fight the elderly, women, babies, children, the infirmed; people that any man that considers himself a man would be too embarrassed to be seen trying to bait into a fist fight, which of course, as seen in the videos above, he brings weapons to. If the SGV crew's balls had legs they would detach themselves and run away in shame. Yes, the balls of shame.

Now in Steve's neck of the woods, there's no lack of boxing and mixed martial arts gyms. I know of at least a dozen where at a moment's notice, he could walk in, issue challenges and fight until he's *advertiser censored* up, which I'd wager would not take very long based on how easily a relatively average looking cop was able to put Princess on the ground and hold him there.

Also Renzo Gracie is in Los Angeles. There's a Gracie Jiu Jitsu Academy in Beverly Hills, Gracie Barra in downtown L.A., Royce Gracie and HIS students are even nearby if the Ice Cold *advertiser censored* wants to call out MEN instead of women, babies, and the elderly.

Make a hell of a video. The Ice Cold *advertiser censored* saunters in, challenges the instructors to a fight, like in a Bruce Lee or Jet Li movie, calling them *advertiser censored*, saying that he owns them; maybe even throw around the N-word while he's there. be interesting to see for how long he remains conscious.

That's my suggestion for Princess Ice Cold. If he wants a fight, go where there are fighters. Best to leave his gun in the car though because it'll wind up sticking out of his probably well-traveled *advertiser censored* if he goes in and threatens any of THESE people mentioned with it.

I always say, If you want to be a tuff guy, be a tuff guy where it counts. With OTHER tuff guys and then let's see how the cookie crumbles.

S.SaulGood

The Ice Cold *advertiser censored* must stink to high heaven. Look at the dirt, the filth on his fingers and hands. No wonder he gets so upset when a droplet of water hits him; he must be allergic to both soap AND water. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if those tattoos on his hands and arms are well reorganized dirt and grime rather than ink. He's probably carries enough dirt on him for full sleeves with tats that can be reorganized into something else by displacing the body grime on him rather than washing it off, God forbid they should wash, right, some of these scumbags the effing pigs that they are, IMO.

All this *advertiser censored* does is ride around all day getting high, blowing smoke in his poor dog's face, killing Puggy slowly, a few cells at a time. The stupid *advertiser censored* hasn't a clue, and then stick a camera in someone's face and narrates about how he can beat this one and that one up and how he's the toughest man who ever lived, all 5'7" 160 pounds of him, a *advertiser censored* midget with the delusions of Goliath.

You would think, "how about sparing 10 minutes taken from your "productive" day to wash, pig"?

But no. The Ice Cold *advertiser censored* has plenty of people he has to prove something to; that he's the toughest nut on the planet.

So where does he go and who does he contact to prove himself? Does he compete in professional Mixed Martial Arts? How about Pro boxing? Does he take a road trip to Mayweather's in Vegas, walk in and issue an open challenge to all of the top contenders in every weight category that train there? Does he go to a Bareknuckle Fightclubs and challenge the World, Regional, State, City, or local current champions? Does he show up at one of the WWE's training schools and challenge the instructors to a wrestling match? How about a World Strongest Man competition? Or any number of other places he can issue his threats and be assured that there will be plenty of takers who would love to engage him in mutual combat?

No. he doesn't go NEAR any places like that. Instead, he opts to prove he's tough at churches, issuing threats against 75 year old men, women, babies, teenagers, beta-males, snowflakes, half-people, weak people. That's how this Ice Cold *advertiser censored* chooses to prove himself. Not the path of LEAST resistance. The path of NO resistance. The safe path. The ONLY path that a 5'7" 160 pound 50 year old midget with 7 foot delusions can opt for.

Poor Puggy. It shouldn't happen to a dog.

S.SaulGood

Here we are:

These women are much bigger than the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*, but I'm sure they'd let him compete, just for *advertiser censored* and giggles. It wouldn't be fair for him to slap fight against men, nor would he, unless they allowed him to use weapons.

Always looking for fights in all the wrong places, maybe he should start here?

S.SaulGood

Grandpa Ice Cold *advertiser censored* can't even land a sucker punch? WTF??? This decrepit old *advertiser censored* can't even dry gulch another old man? Little wonder. Slow, off-balance, weak. Half a man, in size, mind, strength, speed. In a world of snowflakes, he's tough. In a world of fighters, he carries the buckets of spit from men.

And look at the fat criminal scumbag, Grandpa Downey, reaching into his bag of tricks to shoot, spray, taze, shiv, anybody who defends themselves from Grandpa Ice Cold *advertiser censored*.

The entire ARMED SGV criminal gang are a bunch of chickenshits WITH or without their full array of weapons. They prove that with every video. Same *advertiser censored*, different day. Poor dog.

S.SaulGood

In the shameful video above, Grandpa Ice Cold *advertiser censored* is the living embodiment of the term, "Palooka", IMO.

noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

1. a stupid, clumsy, or uncouth person.
    "these bearded, stumbling palookas in their peasants' breeches"
    • DATED
      an inferior or average prizefighter.
      "he was just another palooka trying to muscle in on the fight racket"
Stumble Bum would be another. In prizefighting, it typically referred to a has been. Usually someone who had his head stoved in a few times too many, which aptly fits Grandpa Ice Cold *advertiser censored*, who although I've never seen in any fight other than trying ineffectively to sucker punch someone, even THAT he can't accomplish, or being splayed out on the ground by police once they've had enough of his antics. But in the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*'s case, the drugs accomplished turning his brain to mush rather than blows from fighting like men of HONOR do. In rings. Hand to hand. WITHOUT WEAPONS, or seconds BRANDISHING WEAPONS, chickenshit *advertiser censored* that the entire SGV crew really are, the entire criminal scum lot of them.

If one of my students threw a punch like that, I'd make sure they never threw another one until they LEARNED TO STAND UP with some semblance of BALANCE. But that's the problem when you're drugged out 90% of the time. Even if you're standing on solid ground, youyr balance is like you're standing on quicksand.

It's good these chickenshits film from multiple angles so their game can be seen. Makes them easy pickings for the first California ANTI-auditor, say someone along the lines of Gary Snow, if one pops up in California to crucify the SGV crew in the same way they do their victims. Right out on the sidewalk. 1st amendment rights to film, protest, curse, rant, whatever.

Ironically, they THINK they're treacherous and "tuff guys". They haven't a *advertiser censored* clue as to what treachery really is because they're treacherous like wolves are with lambs. The wolves haven't faced lions yet. Maybe someday they'll become educated on what real predators can do.

S.SaulGood

Of COURSE you "have your pepper spray with you in case someone comes at me", Grandpa *advertiser censored*.

"Somebody triple dog dared me to come here".

And what the *advertiser censored* did he do? The usual?

Did he go into the club and start calling everybody "*advertiser censored*"?
Did he tell the man that approached him that HE was a *advertiser censored* and that he should shut his *advertiser censored* mouth or Grandpa would shut it for him?

Any of the above? Or NONE of the above. Dud. Fizzle. Like his schnizzle, ice cold from decades of heavy drug use?

And why? Why didn't he open his *advertiser censored* mouth and start calling "*advertiser censored*, I'll *advertiser censored* you up"?

No backup. None of his fellow SGV criminal gang were there to pull guns on anyone who would fight back when Grandpa *advertiser censored* took one of his wild, punch-drunk swings. Nobody there to hold guns and nobody there to slink off with them; mule them then stash them someplace when they know the cops are coming, as if the cops would do anything to their paid informants anyway.

A *advertiser censored* like Steve Rivera is only tough backed up by GUNS. His gun or guns of his fellow gang members. Without the guns, there's no challenges. No "*advertiser censored* you, *advertiser censored*". No wild, looping swings from an over the hill, sad excuse of a man, the Ice Cold *advertiser censored*.

Next time Grandpa wants to answer a triple dog dare, he should pull the same routine at a strip club or on a military base with MPs, that he does on the street. The challenge and then guns with his armed gang backing him up, mule for the day ready to slink off and stash once the police are called. That's the only way he'll stand up to a man.

I've trained thousands of men and women and I can say that I have NEVER seen cowards like the SGV crew, the entire scum lot of them, from Silence Boy on up to the leader of the gang, Fat Jose McTits. Between the entire lot you couldn't put together one working set of balls, IMO.

S.SaulGood

This is a world class stupid *advertiser censored*. I've never seen the like. Meanwhile, he's right near a state hospital. The irony. He's probably more of a *advertiser censored* idiot and lunatic than any of the patients within.

But this is an interesting video nonetheless in that a regular feature of this stupid *advertiser censored*'s videos contain his monologues about how he "dreams of shooting cops in the head".

Now it appears that he does carry on occasion. There are videos where he and whatever SGV gang member is backing him up are discussing it, although they think nobody can hear it or see the motions of the cameras and put two and two together along with the SOUND. Sometimes they each wind up on the other's video. Not good when you're doing things you shouldn't be doing and aren't careful to conceal it.

So when he's talking here about finding out where cops live to pay them a visit, intimating exacting revenge, this is some serious stuff that the police, ATF, AND FBI should be made immediately aware of.

I've captured numerous talks of his where he's discussing just how much he would love to kill cops. ANY cops. So even if he had the brains to delete those videos, it doesn't matter. I have them.

When people threaten to kill cops or anyone else, they should be taken seriously. Even as the coward that he is, he'd do it from behind, I'm sure.

"I've got you now, pigs. I'm going to find out where you all live. *advertiser censored* with me now", the stupid *advertiser censored* goes on, establishing PRE-MEDITATED MURDER or attempted murder if and when acts on his stated intentions when paired with his numerous videos talking about shooting and/or killing cops. I've got all the videos saved. Enough of them to establish premeditation; to make sure it's life or the big *advertiser censored* for this sawed off *advertiser censored* should he ever shoot and kill a cop, his intentions to do so stated over and over again.

I hope he keeps yammering. Digging his hole deeper and deeper. The more he talks, the better the chance of his winding up with life or on a gurney with a lethal IV stuck in his arm if and when he successfully acts on his numerously stated intentions.

Poor Puggy. It shouldn't happen to a dog to have an owner like this mutt. A pug owning a chihuahua. The irony.

And the *advertiser censored* doxed himself!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so eager to run that he accidentally captured the make and model of his pickup AND THE LICENSE PLATE!!!!!!! Ice Cold Brain. "Abby Normal" as they said in Young Frankenstein.

S.SaulGood

Relevant video for inclusion in this (and many other) thread(s) that clearly explains the personality traits behind and motivating this type of behavior:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo