IRISH DEMON: I'm in need of a jester

S.SaulGood

I know you said you love doing comedy. And I also know you're typically busy driving the wife back and forth to work, as you said, "to work long and hard, putting in those long hours" (while you do the dishes and tend to the "fishes", a "hobby" as you put it).

Now aside from taking care of a fish tank, feeding two chihuahuas and stuffing your face, then washing the plate, there really wasn't much else you spoke of having to do. So possibly I can offer you a job opportunity as my personal court jester. My clown.

You don't have to work out any special bits, routines, or programming. All you'd have to do is put on one of your funny hats and TALK. Just your usual nonsensical *advertiser censored* brought live, right into my living room. And you'd earn a paycheck. That's what you get when you provide a service and are paid for something tangible. THAT may lead to self-respect! <<<< SIDE BENEFIT ALERT >>>> Leave the tin-cup behind. When you earn a paycheck for a tangible service, you won't need the tin cup, unless you want to use it as a prop.

You can tell me all about your castle, your Harley, all the jobs you've had in the past 50 years, even though you're about 30. The bakery, the security, the fisheries, you know; those 12 or so jobs you discussed having for a few years each, even though you're only 30 or so.

Then you can tell me about how someone with the self-control that you pride yourself on, managed to eat his way up to almost 450 pounds. You did say that, right?

You can put on the funny hat and just talk as you typically do, just the talking alone will keep me laughing, and when I want to fall asleep, just go right on talking because I'm sure the drone of your *advertiser censored* will lull me right to sleep. I'm sure if you keep talking I won't wake up, it'll be great I'll get some restful sleep.

Let me know if you ever decide to seek employment, we can discuss terms, and perhaps you'll take me up on my valid employment offer.

Last edited:

Dr. Dave Debunker

I know you said you love doing comedy. And I also know you're typically busy driving the wife back and forth to work, as you said, "to work long and hard, putting in those long hours" (while you do the dishes and tend to the "fishes", a "hobby" as you put it).

Now aside from taking care of a fish tank, feeding two chihuahuas and stuffing your face, then washing the plate, there really wasn't much else you spoke of having to do. So possibly I can offer you a job opportunity as my personal court jester. My clown.

You don't have to work out any special bits, routines, or programming. All you'd have to do is put on one of your funny hats and TALK. Just your usual nonsensical *advertiser censored* brought live, right into my living room. And you'd earn a paycheck. That's what you get when you provide a service and are paid for something tangible. THAT may lead to self-respect! <<<< SIDE BENEFIT ALERT >>>> Leave the tin-cup behind. When you earn a paycheck for a tangible service, you won't need the tin cup, unless you want to use it as a prop.

You can tell me all about your castle, your Harley, all the jobs you've had in the past 50 years, even though you're about 30. The bakery, the security, the fisheries, you know; those 12 or so jobs you discussed having for a few years each, even though you're only 30 or so.

Then you can tell me about how someone with the self-control that you pride yourself on, managed to eat his way up to almost 450 pounds. You did say that, right?

You can put on the funny hat and just talk as you typically do, just the talking alone will keep me laughing, and when I want to fall asleep, just go right on talking because I'm sure the drone of your *advertiser censored* will lull me right to sleep. I'm sure if you keep talking I won't wake up, it'll be great I'll get some restful sleep.

Let me know if you ever decide to seek employment, we can discuss terms, and perhaps you'll take me up on my valid employment offer.
WTH?? HAHAHA!!!

FearMyFez

SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUUWWWWWLLLLL!!!!!

#FearTheFez

S.SaulGood

WTH?? HAHAHA!!!
I can explain this to you, Doc, although I suspect you already know the answer. In my opinion,

IT STEMS FROM A PLACE OF SELF-LOATHING!!

And given the content of his 58 minute video about himself, I perfectly understand why.

I would hate myself too if I drove my wife to work every day to "work long, hard hours", as the Demon so cunningly confessed in one of his videos, while I stayed home and indulged myself with my hobbies.

Ya' damn Skippy I would hate myself. I'd want to wring my friggin' neck as badly as my wife would want to if I acted more like a child, or a pimp, than a husband. I'd feel like an Irish LIMP, rather than an Irish Imp, during AND LONG AFTER driving my WIFE to work to do what I should be doing. SUPPORTING HER and MYSELF rather than being a petulant child tending to fish, chihuahuas and a King Quail, a thing that my wife could do at home while I was out busting my hump to make ends meet instead of driving her to and from work. But that's just me. Boys can do that. Men can't.

But this does take it's toll, mentally. A man OR boy can only fool himself to a certain extent, and then self-loathing sets it, and rightfully so, as it should. It's well deserved under those circumstances.

Self-loathing is a very powerful driver of this type of obsessive behavior that the Demon now projects from within to YOU Dr. Dave, IMO.

HOW DARE you confront him with himself. For some, being confronted with themselves is the worst thing that you can do to them. Some will NEVER get over something like that. Thus videos of this nature.

Monsters of the Id, Doc. It's their own evil self at that door and their powerless to stop it, like in Forbidden Planet.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Anyone have a TL;DR on this?View attachment 1563
Sure. Demon has lots of time on his hands for nothing at all, as it appears. I like his zany, devil-may-care, cavalier attitude. I like the on again off again Irish Brogue, and I find myself in need of a jester. He's a natural. It's a perfect fit.

I know you're probably thinking, "how will Mrs. Demon get back and forth to work to SLAVE her long and hard hours if the Demon isn't there to drive her", right?

He can always send a few fazools home for taxis if he can part with it, and without him there and without his hobbies to $indulge$ in, she'll have less of a drain on her finances. Maybe she can take a few hours off every two weeks or so. I'm always thinking.

People helping people, Cleric. It's not about the Hokey Pokey. HELPING. THAT'S what it's all about.

FearMyFez

Sure. Demon has lots of time on his hands for nothing at all, as it appears. I like his zany, devil-may-care, cavalier attitude. I like the on again off again Irish Brogue, and I find myself in need of a jester. He's a natural. It's a perfect fit.

I know you're probably thinking, "how will Mrs. Demon get back and forth to work to SLAVE her long and hard hours if the Demon isn't there to drive her", right?

He can always send a few fazools home for taxis if he can part with it, and without him there and without his hobbies to $indulge$ in, she'll have less of a drain on her finances. Maybe she can take a few hours off every two weeks or so. I'm always thinking.

People helping people, Cleric. It's not about the Hokey Pokey. HELPING. THAT'S what it's all about.
#RespectTheIrishFez

FearMyFez

They have no idea as to what treachery is all about. Explaining to me about treachery and its useful application is like trying to teach the Devil about heat.
Arthur Treacher(y) was an awful place, their food was *advertiser censored* but what does this have to do with this thread?

S.SaulGood

Anyone able to fill me in on who this little man is that can barely seem to keep his eyes open and is slurring his stuttered speech?

I gather that his PHD is definitely not in linguistics.

S.SaulGood

So what's the Demon Army up to this fine evening that I've decided to unveil my new pint-sized Irish Demon replicant?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo