IRISH DEMON : WE GOT KICKED OUT OF OUR HOUSE

S.SaulGood

Just so there's no further confusion for idiots, imbeciles, and morons who can't fathom where Doctor Dave got the crazy notion that the Irish Demon and his poor slave, uh' "wife" got KICKED OUT OF "THEIR" HOUSE, here is the report of that, straight from the Demon's mouth:

On a side note, based on MY experience, I have NEVER been kicked out of any home that I own, had owned, or have owned. Nor do I know of anyone who has. Thus, I would have to conclude that if you OWN your home, no one will come along and kick you out of it at a moment's notice all on a whim. Hence, I can further suspect that this sob story is just that. Another sob story.

Last edited:

Dr. Dave Debunker

Just so there's no further confusion for idiots, imbeciles, and morons who can't fathom where Doctor Dave got the crazy notion that the Irish Demon and his poor slave, uh' "wife" got KICKED OUT OF "THEIR" HOUSE, here is the report of that, straight from the Demon's mouth:

On a side note, based on MY experience, I have NEVER been kicked out of any home that I own, had owned, or have owned. Nor do I know of anyone who has. Thus, I would have to conclude that if you OWN your home, no one will come along and kick you out of it at a moment's notice all on a whim. Hence, I can further suspect that this sob story is just that. Another sob story.
Make sure to like his vids, buy some merch and join his Patreon Channel...WTH?

S.SaulGood

Make sure to like his vids, buy some merch and join his Patreon Channel...WTH?
Doc, the anti-frauditors are even more of a bunch of disgruntled, hapless misfits than the frauditors, if that's possible! I may have to start reaching out to some of these anti-frauditor's targets about this and that. Maybe level the playing field a bit. I'm considering it.

Not all. Just a select few frauditors that are the target of a particular batch of anti-frauditors of the two-faced, back-stabbing variety. Nice to keep things fresh AND FAIR.

Wesbarker012

Bro y’all are just sad pathetic bunch, he broke down the story in greater detail. Just leave the *advertiser censored* alone and go do something with y’all lives. Y’all no better then the auditor y’all cover.

S.SaulGood

Bro y’all are just sad pathetic bunch, he broke down the story in greater detail. Just leave the *advertiser censored* alone and go do something with y’all lives. Y’all no better then the auditor y’all cover.
I didn't hear the enhanced and revised version of the story or "shot" as it's sometimes called in certain "boiler-rooms" as of yet. A well-delivered, imaginatively conceived but believable shot is always entertaining to hear.

Do you have a link, y'all? And now, like it or lump it, for better or for worse, YOU are one of us. Just another one of our crew with "absolutely nothing to do":

S.SaulGood

It's funny that you should mention that "we" are no better than the auditors we cover here. Because I was thinking the same thing about the Demon, JL, Bridge, Wombat, and the rest of that troupe going after Dr. Dave nonstop since the moment he besmirched your drama Queen. A thing that you have all dwelt upon since that moment.

In fact, what I've been considering is to lend a bit of my extensive and prodigious skills to the frauditors that YOUR crew rails on. Quite possibly provide them with some ideas and resources to enable them to extend to your crew the same brand of fellowship and good cheer that you so graciously bestow upon them. Maybe allow you to deservedly reap some of the fruit that you selflessly sow for them.
I've been considering that all day, along with the way Benedict Arnold (you know her as Megan) sold out Dr. Dave, and your timely post may have provided the final deciding push in that direction! Thank you for that.

Last edited:

FearMyFez

The glorious majestic Fezant has ruled that you have been found wanting... You will #FearMyFez

D

Deleted member 2293

I want to hear the landlord's perspective and viewpoint.

This is getting into gross territory with all the begging he is doing. 20220408_141051.png

S.SaulGood

I want to hear the landlord's perspective and viewpoint.

This is getting into gross territory with all the begging he is doing.View attachment 1595
I'd be far more receptive to hearing poor JEN's (Mrs. Demon's) perspective on the matter AND her viewpoint on being driven to and from work by Sean, "EVERY DAY", as he said, to "work long, hard hours", while he E-Begs, tends to the fish tank, the chihuahuas, the King Quail, and washes the plates.

That must be some ornery King Quail that requires him to be home to attend to it while she slaves, uh'.... works.

There should be a separate section here for those TRULY victimized by frauditors and anti-frauditors. Where spouses that must foot the bills for the frauditors and anti-frauditors follies and hobbies can share their burden openly.

Demon has a live stream upcoming later today. Let's see how long it takes him or cronies to mention Dr. Dave negatively.

OR, if he and the other 10 to 12 drones in the Dr. Dave bashing echo-chamber can surprise me, and possibly surprise themselves, by growing balls and exhibiting some manner of self-control and discipline, as MEN often do; thereby reversing the engines powering this petty feud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2293

I'd be far more receptive to hearing poor JEN's (Mrs. Demon's) perspective on the matter AND her viewpoint on being driven to and from work by Sean, "EVERY DAY", as he said, to "work long, hard hours", while he E-Begs, tends to the fish tank, the chihuahuas, the King Quail, and washes the plates.

That must be some ornery King Quail that requires him to be home to attend to it while she slaves, uh'.... works.

There should be a separate section here for those TRULY victimized by frauditors and anti-frauditors. Where spouses that must foot the bills for the frauditors and anti-frauditors follies and hobbies can share their burden openly.

Demon has a live stream upcoming later today. Let's see how long it takes him or cronies to mention Dr. Dave negatively.

OR, if he and the other 10 to 12 drones in the Dr. Dave bashing echo-chamber can surprise me by exhibiting some manner of self-control and discipline, as MEN often do; thereby reversing the engines powering this petty feud.
Right, she still has viewpoint that may align closely with Sean's. However, if they have a working agreement and they're both happy that they do what they do, no one has any right to chastise them for it.

If, however... he is one of those manipulator, lazy types, then hope she leaves for greener pastures. 20220408_141722.jpg

S.SaulGood

Right, she still has viewpoint that may align closely with Sean's. However, if they have a working agreement and they're both happy that they do what they do, no one has any right to chastise them for it.

If, however... he is one of those manipulator, lazy types, then hope she leaves for greener pastures.View attachment 1604
Exactly. I always consider what the other half may be thinking.

In fact, in a thread about PedoLibreAudits, I mentioned that his wife is a well-respected woman with a formidable position. What would a professional like this, a person well-versed in OFFICIAL workplace decorum think of her husband filming a man and woman having a lover's spat in the street from 6 feet away and then pulling a weapon on the man when he objects?

D

Deleted member 2293

That's what happened? Dude got mad at the landlord for trying to stop them from arguing, then someone pulls a weapon, then the landlord kicked them out? Brutal.

S.SaulGood

That's what happened? Dude got mad at the landlord for trying to stop them from arguing, then someone pulls a weapon, then the landlord kicked them out? Brutal.

D

Deleted member 2293

Ahhh my bad. Thought that was what Mr Demon was alleged to have done. This... this is much worse than I thought.

S.SaulGood

Ahhh my bad. Thought that was what Mr Demon was alleged to have done. This... this is much worse than I thought.
The SGV crew is in a class of frauditing all their own. Typically choosing soft targets, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc. on 1, and issuing challenges of mutual combat, where occasionally someone will advance to take one of them up on it only to find himself surrounded by the entire crew now palming weapons, Mexican prison-yard tactics.

D

Deleted member 2293

Hmm, I may need to review some of their videos and figure out how to dismantle them alone. That type of behavior must be stopped. 20220411_123803.png

Wesbarker012

It's funny that you should mention that "we" are no better than the auditors we cover here. Because I was thinking the same thing about the Demon, JL, Bridge, Wombat, and the rest of that troupe going after Dr. Dave nonstop since the moment he besmirched your drama Queen. A thing that you have all dwelt upon since that moment.

In fact, what I've been considering is to lend a bit of my extensive and prodigious skills to the frauditors that YOUR crew rails on. Quite possibly provide them with some ideas and resources to enable them to extend to your crew the same brand of fellowship and good cheer that you so graciously bestow upon them. Maybe allow you to deservedly reap some of the fruit that you selflessly sow for them.
I've been considering that all day, along with the way Benedict Arnold (you know her as Megan) sold out Dr. Dave, and your timely post may have provided the final deciding push in that direction! Thank you for that.
Nice word salad……… don’t give a *advertiser censored*. Have fun attacking people for a dusty old man

S.SaulGood

Nice word salad……… don’t give a *advertiser censored*. Have fun attacking people for a dusty old man
Have you considered that it may only be a "word salad" to you? May I suggest a dictionary and thesaurus to assist in your sorting out the "salad".

And who is attacking? Whatever I'm noting is based on the words coming straight from the subject's mouths. It's their own NON-EMBELLISHED words recited back to them. If it's POISONOUS hearing it, then it must have been poisonous writing and saying it, right? It's THEIR message, not mine. I'm a man of peace and patience. I ascribe to the motto, "Be Nice... until it's time to not be nice" and I haven't been anything but nice as far as I can imagine.

If you actually think THIS is an attack, then you must have lived an extremely sheltered and isolated life.

Now, is this REALLY the way you want to spend your posting time here? WIDENING divides instead of bridging them?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo