My take on the Vegas Valley CC / Ryan Sheer fracas

S.SaulGood

My opinion based on observation:

If you listen to Ryan Sheerer's take on that incident with the computer and actually watch the video, to me, it's as if Ryan was describing a different event altogether. Joseph was actually decent with him for almost an hour!

Ryan shows up to pay for and pick up his computer. Joseph wanted cash. It's my understanding that Ryan knew that cash was the only form of payment that Joseph was going to accept. Ryan was adamant, and kept insisting that he pay with a check or credit card. Joseph kept telling him he doesn't take checks or ccs. Ryan persisted and then accusing Joey that the only reason why he wouldn't take his check is because he wanted to STEAL his PC and that was his excuse for cash as the only payment. What total nonsense. A business owner, small, large, or in between has the right to set the terms of payment and establish these terms PRIOR TO the day of pickup.

Ryan kept accusing Joey of trying to "Steal his PC". Joey kept saying, "I don't want your PC, stoopid, and only after an inordinately long stalemate did Joseph start to lose his patience. "I want you to PAY for the repair and you KNOW I only take cash. I told you that", or something to that effect. And he wasn't yelling. Then eventually, Ryan got out of the Van and it LOOKED like he was going to get violent to me.

IMO, what ensued then was not really what I would call a fight. NEITHER one of them looked like they were really trying to hurt the other even though Ryan threw a front kick/knee lift that could have hurt if landed correctly. Joey smacked him but it was a powder puff punch. Joseph did not look to me like he was trying to land a blow hard enough to hurt him. More to DETER him, sort of a "look. I COULD hurt you if I wanted to, but I don't", it appeared to me. The whole skirmish looked like it was in slow motion!!! Someone could have been more hurt in a pillow fight. Ryan was incapable of hurting Joey and from what I clearly saw, Joey DID NOT TRY TO HURT RYAN. Ryan was on offense, Joey stayed on defense.

Listening to Ryan's take, it was as if he was talking about a different event. Ryan struck me in the video as being the unreasonable one. 1) You're at an impasse. Drive aways and use your cc to get the CASH that you KNEW you would need to redeem your PC. 2) STAY IN YOUR VAN. Because your exiting it like that CAN BE MISTAKEN FOR AN AGGRESSIVE ACT, especially when you're already at odds.

And then everyone gets mad at ME for speaking the truth about my opinion of what transpired here. And Cleric wanted to dispense one of his patented Freudian 5 minute lectures about how bad it is for me to take Joseph's side, EVEN WHEN I KNOW HIM TO BE RIGHT in this situation. My opinion, my choice!!

activist

After gaging on Dr Daves rancid ball sack for 3 months , Saul has now latched on to Vegas Vallet Community Watch.

@S.SaulGood I hear Joseph Amica is looking for Panel guest. Perhaps you can join his panel and give your take?

S.SaulGood

After gaging on Dr Daves rancid ball sack for 3 months , Saul has now latched on to Vegas Vallet Community Watch.

@S.SaulGood I hear Joseph Amica is looking for Panel guest. Perhaps you can join his panel and give your take?
Activist = J. L. Warren of Collin County, Texas

The corpulent, rainbow bearded Bridge the Divide / J.L. Warren. In my opinion, Just one look reveals to me why he hates God:

Bridge the Divide's LiveStream and their special guest. Benedict Arnold | First Amendment Activist Network (faanclub.com)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo