Now that Saw-ool is gone

AuditorRClowns

Sure. You're another internet seer. You know me from the inside out!! You're a dime a dozen. You want to know the answer to every question in the universe? You want Superman X infinity? Just ask an internet facade. They know all, see all, be all. As God said to Moses, "I AM". That's you!! And 3 billion other internet deities! ROFLMAO (really). MAD????? "Bro, are you mad?". I never laughed so hard in my life at some of the things you internet deities with facades come out with after I post something. After I post ANYthing at all. I love to see how it gets bended and twisted, it's funny, I swear, I'm not kidding.
Well, at least I am not hanging off of Joey's left one like you are Saul. You feel for some reason that you need to be relevant. . No one is mad Saul except you who has gone on several tirades because Dr. Dave hasn't bowed down to you. He didn't have you on his panel one time and you lost your damned mind. So sad the sorry excuses you give and now you want people to be nice to you. Keep doing Joey's bidding it seems to fit you just fine. Funny it is you who comes off to thinking you know all and everything and you know nothing. You are an old man with a mind of a 5-year-old.

S.SaulGood

Well, at least I am not hanging off of Joey's left one like you are Saul. You feel for some reason that you need to be relevant. . No one is mad Saul except you who has gone on several tirades because Dr. Dave hasn't bowed down to you. He didn't have you on his panel one time and you lost your damned mind. So sad the sorry excuses you give and now you want people to be nice to you. Keep doing Joey's bidding it seems to fit you just fine. Funny it is you who comes off to thinking you know all and everything and you know nothing. You are an old man with a mind of a 5-year-old.
View attachment 1955
Again with the old man!!! ROFLMAO. What's everyone waiting for, then. If I'm old and helpless, I'll be an easy kill. Think of the glory. You can go on Doctor Dave's channel and be hailed as a hero. "I killed Saul". PLEASE do try.. It's been tried before and it didn't take. But don't be cowards. COME. Some glory in your lives perhaps? At least try. At least show up and look in the window. Have the guts to come and do what you profess to be able to do. Let's see the bravado instead of constantly hearing about how tough you all are. Don't you get tired of yapping about what tough guys you all are? PROVE it. I'm here. I'll play, if you really want to do more than talk about what you'll do, as funny as hell as it is, coming from folks that TALK brave but DON'T SHOW UP. Show up. Show everybody how brave you are. Talk talk talk talk talk, like women. Is that it? All women. No men? ROFLMAO. Are you ALL my butt monkeys?

Dutch... 3..................2....................1...........................

FearMyFez

Again with the old man!!! ROFLMAO. What's everyone waiting for, then. If I'm old and helpless, I'll be an easy kill. Think of the glory. You can go on Doctor Dave's channel and be hailed as a hero. "I killed Saul". PLEASE do try.. It's been tried before and it didn't take. But don't be cowards. COME. Some glory in your lives perhaps? At least try. At least show up and look in the window. Have the guts to come and do what you profess to be able to do. Let's see the bravado instead of constantly hearing about how tough you all are. Don't you get tired of yapping about what tough guys you all are? PROVE it. I'm here. I'll play, if you really want to do more than talk about what you'll do, as funny as hell as it is, coming from folks that TALK brave but DON'T SHOW UP. Show up. Show everybody how brave you are. Talk talk talk talk talk, like women. Is that it? All women. No men? ROFLMAO. Are you ALL my butt monkeys?

Simon

Wow here we go again, another meltdown, where are all those imaginary threats coming from Saul? And you still won’t address my question will you.
Going after children.....and you are ok with that.

S.SaulGood

Wow here we go again, another meltdown, where are all those imaginary threats coming from Saul? And you still won’t address my question will you.
I didn't go after any children. I didn't state I was going to. Are you deaf? Are you as tough between the ears as you are outside the ears?

S.SaulGood

Simple Simon! ROFLMAO The guy who on one of the live streams posted in chat that YOU had the contract from Joe G on ME!!!! lol Another brave lad with delusions of toughness. lol

Yeah. I;m melting down. LAUGHING at you and the other ladies who talk a good fight but can't seem to BRIDGE THE DIVIDE

FearMyFez

I'd just like to see someone show up and work instead of talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.

Isn't it a little difficult to assess someone's fighting ability based on no thing at all? That's a child who does that. Or a woman.
Or possibly a Moor?
#FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

You ok with your boss doing it though.
I don't work for anybody. You have my taxes? You see Joe G's name on there as my employer?

And YOU are the one that said he's YOUR boss. You have the contract on me, remember? You tube stream chat ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! You couldn't bust a grape let alone someone's head. lol

FearMyFez

I don't work for anybody. You have my taxes? You see Joe G's name on there as my employer?

And YOU are the one that said he's YOUR boss. You have the contract on me, remember? You tube stream chat ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! You couldn't bust a grape let alone someone's head. lol
I actually am reviewing your Moorish tax filing under the UMC (unified Moorish code) you better have paid all in gold or silver or I MAY take you to FEDERAL court!

S.SaulGood

Shame on you backing someone who sends strangers out to film innocent children.
Did he? Or did he SAY he was going to? The two are a little different, wouldn't you say IF you were able to think? Don't be like that mook, Dutch. A brain on constant standby. AND a coward. ROFLMAO Funny but all too true. Disgustingly true.

Simon

What chat? Had some grapes today very nice they were, you are still not answering my question are you.....I will ask again.
Are you ok with Joey sending strangers out to film innocent children?

Simon

Did he? Or did he SAY he was going to? The two are a little different, wouldn't you say IF you were able to think? Don't be like that mook, Dutch. A brain on constant standby. AND a coward. ROFLMAO Funny but all too true. Disgustingly true.
He did.

Simon

you are still not answering my question are you.....I will ask again.
Are you ok with Joey sending strangers out to film innocent children?

Simon

I give up Saul I take it by your refusal to reply that you are ok with the fact that little Joey has been asking his followers to go after Frauditor Trolls children and gave out the address of their day care centre, that’s got to be really frightening for the children when some strangers turn up with cameras and start filming them don’t you think, but you are ok with that.
Shame on you Saul, I don’t know how you can call yourself a man anymore, all your tough talk and gangster lore means nothing when you support someone who sends people out to frighten children.

AuditorRClowns

He offered up $1000 and an Apple laptop and I have the recording of that. The fact that you didn't say anything about him doing it says a lot about your morals and integrity. You are no better than he is, actually, you are worse because you said nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo