"Professor" Nik Volt : FAKE..... you have GOT to see this!!!!

S.SaulGood

The more you know about music, the funnier Nik Volt's comments will be!!! He;s talking about how much better a pianist he is than Eldar Djangirov, considered one of the top 3 jazz pianists of the last 100 years. No kidding!!!!!!!!

[IMG alt="Prof Nik Volt"]https://www.faanclub.com/forum/data/avatars/m/2/2476.jpg?1650446743&ezimgfmt=rs:96x96/rscb1/ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]
Prof Nik Volt

JoinedApr 20, 2022Messages9
30 minutes ago

I do not need too. Eldar is a hack and thats that. The very fact that you think Eldar is some great music man proves that you are not qualified to critique cleric's music....or anyone elses for that matter. Check & mate bro.

[IMG alt="Prof Nik Volt"]https://www.faanclub.com/forum/data/avatars/m/2/2476.jpg?1650446743&ezimgfmt=rs:96x96/rscb1/ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]
Prof Nik Volt

30 minutes ago
S.SaulGood said:
Good night fake everything. You are a fake and a flake and you know it and you know that I know it. You are delusional OR play your piano video. Which you cannot because you are NOT a pianist and if you are, a rank beginner. You can't BS me, Nik. I have your number. And you know it.
Are you gunna rage quit....Dude you just started up my troll engine. To much of a spanking tonight....I think I will take a side with this whole war you are having with dave.....You are kinda of stupid &.......well you are kinda of stupid. You also have some real issues with not being famous. You imply that you are......but....nope just like someone else said...you are a nobody. You should thank people like Dave, Chaos, Meg and even me....This is the most alive you have felt in years.

Like Reply
[IMG alt="S.SaulGood"]https://www.faanclub.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1289.jpg?1649957961&ezimgfmt=rs:96x96/rscb1/ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]
S.SaulGood

JoinedJun 17, 2021Messages1,250
29 minutes ago
Prof Nik Volt said:
Are you gunna rage quit....Dude you just started up my troll engine. To much of a spanking tonight....I think I will take a side with this whole war you are having with dave.....You are kinda of stupid &.......well you are kinda of stupid. You also have some real issues with not being famous. You imply that you are......but....nope just like someone else said...you are a nobody. You should thank people like Dave, Chaos, Meg and even me....This is the most alive you have felt in years.
Dismissed, triggered fake. OR post just 1 of your piano videos where you "play rings around Eldar Djangirov", like you said!!!!

Prof Nik Volt

22 minutes ago
Nope...do not know anyone in Miami. Sorry you said Hyde Park....I guess that proves what others are saying....that you lie. I guess perhaps your troll is not as good as I thought it was. I clearly have gotten to you. Well hahah. But please do not rage quite, I am having so much fun. The difference between you & Chaos, Dave & meg....is this. I have do not always agree with them....but we all treat each other with respect. You on the other hand are unable to do this. You tried to act all intelligent on the stream (which BTW I did not correct you on things that you said which were wrong....for example how deep fakes work), but you are really insecure about this stuff. I assume that is why you want to claim that I do not actually work at a University. I am sorry child, but you are out of your league on this one. You even tried to impress me (and perhaps intimidate) with your knowledge on music. You failed to recognize they multiple times I said on Daves stream when I said I play synth. You thought you could mock Choas by claiming he uses samples. Did you not think for a second that I would know a thing or two about how people make music with computers. Nope......This is why your troll fails. You gotta be smart. I can help you with this. It is never to late to learn.

Like Reply
Prof Nik Volt

20 minutes ago
S.SaulGood said:
Dismissed, triggered fake. OR post just 1 of your piano videos where you "play rings around Eldar Djangirov", like you said!!!!
Haha now you sound like goat boat. I spanked you dude....but do not worry. Your spanking will be kept a secret. I have no need to gloat to my friends Dave, Meg, Chaos or Brian about how I got you to loose your temper

Like Reply
Prof Nik Volt

19 minutes ago
Tell ya what...Next time I do a show on the piano at the bar on campus...I will make a special private steam that only you can join my love.

Like Reply
Prof Nik Volt

17 minutes ago
Well crap...you decided to make your smack down public.....so be it

Like Reply
[IMG alt="S.SaulGood"]https://www.faanclub.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1289.jpg?1649957961&ezimgfmt=rs:96x96/rscb1/ng:webp/ngcb1[/IMG]
S.SaulGood

10 minutes ago
Prof Nik Volt said:
Please Clown!!! Stop. You're killing me. "I can play RINGS around one of the top 3 greatest technical jazz pianists who ever lived". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard a delusion like that since this guy at a bus stop was telling me he had Adolph Hitler's frozen body in his underground base run by 36 of his clones, and Hitler's son's name is "eddie Adolph". YOU ARE A SCREAM. God bless you for that laugh, Punchinello!!!!!! You are one of a kind. "Play rings around Eldar". !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! You ARE a fake professor, as was heard!!!!!!!!!!

Prof Nik Volt

The more you know about music, the funnier Nik Volt's comments will be!!! He;s talking about how much better a pianist he is than Eldar Djangirov, considered one of the top 3 jazz pianists of the last 100 years. No kidding!!!!!!!!

Prof Nik Volt

30 minutes ago

I do not need too. Eldar is a hack and thats that. The very fact that you think Eldar is some great music man proves that you are not qualified to critique cleric's music....or anyone elses for that matter. Check & mate bro.

Prof Nik Volt

30 minutes ago

Like Reply
S.SaulGood

29 minutes ago

Prof Nik Volt

22 minutes ago
Nope...do not know anyone in Miami. Sorry you said Hyde Park....I guess that proves what others are saying....that you lie. I guess perhaps your troll is not as good as I thought it was. I clearly have gotten to you. Well hahah. But please do not rage quite, I am having so much fun. The difference between you & Chaos, Dave & meg....is this. I have do not always agree with them....but we all treat each other with respect. You on the other hand are unable to do this. You tried to act all intelligent on the stream (which BTW I did not correct you on things that you said which were wrong....for example how deep fakes work), but you are really insecure about this stuff. I assume that is why you want to claim that I do not actually work at a University. I am sorry child, but you are out of your league on this one. You even tried to impress me (and perhaps intimidate) with your knowledge on music. You failed to recognize they multiple times I said on Daves stream when I said I play synth. You thought you could mock Choas by claiming he uses samples. Did you not think for a second that I would know a thing or two about how people make music with computers. Nope......This is why your troll fails. You gotta be smart. I can help you with this. It is never to late to learn.

Like Reply
Prof Nik Volt

20 minutes ago

Haha now you sound like goat boat. I spanked you dude....but do not worry. Your spanking will be kept a secret. I have no need to gloat to my friends Dave, Meg, Chaos or Brian about how I got you to loose your temper

Like Reply
Prof Nik Volt

19 minutes ago
Tell ya what...Next time I do a show on the piano at the bar on campus...I will make a special private steam that only you can join my love.

Like Reply
Prof Nik Volt

17 minutes ago

Like Reply
S.SaulGood

10 minutes ago

Please Clown!!! Stop. You're killing me. "I can play RINGS around one of the top 3 greatest technical jazz pianists who ever lived". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard a delusion like that since this guy at a bus stop was telling me he had Adolph Hitler's frozen body in his underground base run by 36 of his clones, and Hitler's son's name is "eddie Adolph". YOU ARE A SCREAM. God bless you for that laugh, Punchinello!!!!!! You are one of a kind. "Play rings around Eldar". !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! You ARE a fake professor, as was heard!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting. I love the fact that you think this helps you....an I guess somehow hurts me. How do you burn bridges so fast? That in itself is a skill. Haha you do not even know a thing about music....Do you actually have a marketable skill? You know making a fool of yourself on a forum does not come with health insurance. HAHAH I so got you to lose your temper. You fell right into it. All of this now is just after dinner drinks for me. Oh and...yes Eldar sucks. If you even knew where middle doe is on a piano you would know this.

Prof Nik Volt

I would advocated to kick you from this forum as you are now giving it a bad name.....but I feel that may break you....this is all you have. I understand now why she left you...Guess nothing has changed.

S.SaulGood

Thank you for posting. I love the fact that you think this helps you....an I guess somehow hurts me. How do you burn bridges so fast? That in itself is a skill. Haha you do not even know a thing about music....Do you actually have a marketable skill? You know making a fool of yourself on a forum does not come with health insurance. HAHAH I so got you to lose your temper. You fell right into it. All of this now is just after dinner drinks for me. Oh and...yes Eldar sucks. If you even knew where middle doe is on a piano you would know this.
Middle "doe"????? ROFLMAO WTF is middle doe? Do yyou mean middle C below A 440?

S.SaulGood

I would advocated to kick you from this forum as you are now giving it a bad name.....but I feel that may break you....this is all you have. I understand now why she left you...Guess nothing has changed.
Why WHO left me, Fake Professor? You never answered me about being a pro fighter too. Are you?

Prof Nik Volt

Middle "doe"????? ROFLMAO WTF is middle doe? Do yyou mean middle C below A 440?
Oh good you know Doe a Deer a Female deer. Any other musical accolades to speak off? How many notes in an octave. How is it that you became an adult. Well no bother. I smacked you down....now you are just grasping for straws....Perhaps I will humiliate on a future Dave stream. You sir are to e-z. I thought you knew a thing or two about warfare......guess you are not as well read as you led me to believe.

Prof Nik Volt

I dunno....I actually think you would enjoy it if I humiliate you on YT. The very fact that you are so butt-hurt about some issue about getting a link to a stream just shows how boring your retirement home is. No family to visit. Estranged from your daughter much. Poor Baby. I guess I lied....sometimes it is to late to learn. Our finite life is what makes us who we are. I am unable to change the fact that you wasted your and that this is all you have left.

S.SaulGood

I dunno....I actually think you would enjoy it if I humiliate you on YT. The very fact that you are so butt-hurt about some issue about getting a link to a stream just shows how boring your retirement home is. No family to visit. Estranged from your daughter much. Poor Baby. I guess I lied....sometimes it is to late to learn. Our finite life is what makes us who we are. I am unable to change the fact that you wasted your and that this is all you have left.
Where's your piano video, TRIGGERE FAKE PROFESSOR, of you playing rings around Eldar Djangirov, FAKE PIANIST? ROFLMAO

Goodnight, you poor schnook. Don't you have paapers to grade? Like Goat Boy has 50 pages to go through? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too much, FAKE professor.

S.SaulGood

We never talked about tech on Dave stream. Dave never let me talk for more than 5 seconds and Dave always keept my mic so low that if I did nobody could hear me. In fact, the most often made comment in chat when I talked was, "Can't hear Saul".

We never talked tech. P42 and Q36 modulators were the only "tech" we ever talked. Both fake space ray guns like you being a fake professor, FAKE. Boy, is your memory bad. Tell you what I'll do. NOW, I WILL dig and find out EXACTLY what you are. You are NOT a professor. And I will bet you $100,000 of mine against $10,000 of yours that you are NOT. Care to wager, Nik the fake? Do you acccept that bet? Becaise if you do, when I secure PROOF that you are NOT a professor and a fake, when you DON'T pay me, you will alsso be not only a fake, but a welcher too. A rat. Do we have a bet? That you're not a professor and a fake? I'll start this in it's own thread. Our wager that you are a fake professor.

Do we have a bet, Nik Volt, FAKE prrofessor? Do we, or don't we?

FearMyFez

Gentlemen @Prof Nik Volt @S.SaulGood It is a very sad day when the person that pretends to be a God of a non existent empire has to act like the adult in the room. I pray that you are both waking up somewhat hungover after seeing these copious amounts of garbage. Personal attacks? Come fight me? Good lord people.

Take a breath, look at nature, take a walk. The only cogent statement that I gleaned from this thread that is true is life is finite. Playing internet sleuth, keyboard tough guy and troll is a bit too much. For now, both of your Fez's are suspended until you are centered again!

~I am the Fezant and I have spoken! #FearTheFez

RaccoonMama

We never talked about tech on Dave stream. Dave never let me talk for more than 5 seconds and Dave always keept my mic so low that if I did nobody could hear me. In fact, the most often made comment in chat when I talked was, "Can't hear Saul".

We never talked tech. P42 and Q36 modulators were the only "tech" we ever talked. Both fake space ray guns like you being a fake professor, FAKE. Boy, is your memory bad. Tell you what I'll do. NOW, I WILL dig and find out EXACTLY what you are. You are NOT a professor. And I will bet you $100,000 of mine against $10,000 of yours that you are NOT. Care to wager, Nik the fake? Do you acccept that bet? Becaise if you do, when I secure PROOF that you are NOT a professor and a fake, when you DON'T pay me, you will alsso be not only a fake, but a welcher too. A rat. Do we have a bet? That you're not a professor and a fake? I'll start this in it's own thread. Our wager that you are a fake professor.

You talked TOO MUCH on every stream, talking over others and I could tell from the get go, Saul had to be the biggest big boy in the room. Saul, get a life. Nik is right.....this ALL you have. So sad.

FearMyFez

You talked TOO MUCH on every stream, talking over others and I could tell from the get go, Saul had to be the biggest big boy in the room. Saul, get a life. Nik is right.....this ALL you have. So sad.
Hello,

You were forced to watch those streams by, um, is that like a law? Why would you look to throw more fuel on the fire in this thread? Why not just let the air out of this situation? I mean these are 2 grown men and others in this forum that make monkeys slinging poo as a better form of intellectual interaction...

#FearMyFez

Prof Nik Volt

Again if I thought you were actually interested in my work, I would direct you do the papers. But since you turned on Dave, Meg, Brain, Chaos,, I do not feel comfortable with giving you my real name and with which institutions I am connected with. If you had the b*lls to start your own stream I would surely talk about the experiment I am currently doing. P+P interactions at 12GeV. I am using a computer farm to do a Monte Claro.(You can see it im my profile pic) The cool thing about my comp farm is that we built it using computers that where going to be destroyed by the institution. I have four undergrads that can do the analyses remotely. I am a big proponent for letting undergrads do actually research which is normally done my graduate, or post doc individuals. It gives them a extra bonus that allows them to stand out from the crowd. It allows them to compete for positions that would normally go to students from CALTEC or Harvey Mudd. Again, you are like Audit Them. You are not qualified to judge other people. You think I am fake...okay sure. I actually work at 7-11

Prof Nik Volt

He is just hurt because he failed to read the room. There are some smart people on Dave's panel. Saw-00lls con make work with the people he normally interacts with. Unfortunately from him the people on Dave's panel quickly spotted a fake intellectual. Now for me I actually want to be on a panel where I know the least. That is how I learn. Saw-000000ls predictable and pedestrian ways failed to see the opportunity to learn. His hubris does not allow him to not be the smartest person in the room. Saw-000l should go back to where he is more comfortable. Go impress the grovel...that would stoke your ego.

Prof Nik Volt

Hello,

You were forced to watch those streams by, um, is that like a law? Why would you look to throw more fuel on the fire in this thread? Why not just let the air out of this situation? I mean these are 2 grown men and others in this forum that make monkeys slinging poo as a better form of intellectual interaction...

#FearMyFez
View attachment 1875
I am mormish. I fear the fez!

S.SaulGood

I am mormish. I fear the fez!
Nik, you are a fake. Post your piano videos you said have posted to Youtube. If you could burn rings around the highly acclaimed as the greatest classical pianist since Gyorgy Cziffra, Yuja Wang, you would be giving concerts twice a day at 250,000 dollars per pop in major cioncert halls. You would be RECORDED by REAL companies every time yyou sat down to perform.

Your saying you can play rings around the world's greatest pianists, in the opinions of EXPERTS, is like saying that you could have run Michael Jordan ragged on the basketball court, but you'd rather TEACH gym class for $20 to $40 per hour. Remember that, Nik.

When I asked you what the notes are in a B sharp diminished scale, and after 5 minutes, you wrote, "you mean like a b sharp triad?", and I said, "No Nik. A TRIAD is three notes. A triad is not a 7 or 8 note scale. What are the notes of that B sharp dim. scale?". Then 5 minutes later you wrote, "If I need to know, I just google it". Then you show a picture of you and say, "Ha. I win".

Nik. you are a child. Walter Mitty. A cyber creation. You merged YOUR LIFE with fantasy and then at some point the 50/50 started becoming 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, until now it is almost ALL fantasy.

A musician wouldn't have to google to find out the difference between a triad and a scale or what the notes are? Music isn't google or a picture of you. It's sonic architecturre. SOUND.

Where are your videos, Nik?

You couldn't even answer Joey G's basic questions about wiring and electrons, Nik. You are a fake. Electrons don't move THROUGH wires, Nik. Electrons are not PARTS that move THROUGH a wire like cars on a highway moving through a tunnel.

Electrons are FIELDS that move AROUND the wires, Nik. Any 1st year student in ANY science that involves basic electricity and sub-molecular theory would know that.

You are a fraud, Nik. Walter Mitty. Except that Nik is gone. Only Walter remains. You are a fraud, Nik.

Post your video of you playing rings around Yuja Wang, or Eldar, or Oscar Peterson. Or any of the other pianists I mentioned in chat that you said you can "play rings around, they suck compared to you". Here's Oscar. God-level piano and improvisation. One of the 3 most technically adept pianists off the last 100 years. Note 3:34. Ray Brown and Neils Pederson, two worrld renowned bassist can't believe what they're hearing. Post your video of your UBER-God level pianism for comparison of you "playing rings around Oscar" as you said, fake Nik.

AuditorRClowns

Don't do that! Saul is entertaining watching him be unhinged like this is a good study into mental health issues, etc... I say let him go for entertainment purposes mostly.

FearMyFez

Nik, you are a fake. Post your piano videos you said have posted to Youtube. If you could burn rings around the highly acclaimed as the greatest classical pianist since Gyorgy Cziffra, Yuja Wang, you would be giving concerts twice a day at 250,000 dollars per pop in major cioncert halls. You would be RECORDED by REAL companies every time yyou sat down to perform.

Your saying you can play rings around the world's greatest pianists, in the opinions of EXPERTS, is like saying that you could have run Michael Jordan ragged on the basketball court, but you'd rather TEACH gym class for $20 to $40 per hour. Remember that, Nik.

When I asked you what the notes are in a B sharp diminished scale, and after 5 minutes, you wrote, "you mean like a b sharp triad?", and I said, "No Nik. A TRIAD is three notes. A triad is not a 7 or 8 note scale. What are the notes of that B sharp dim. scale?". Then 5 minutes later you wrote, "If I need to know, I just google it". Then you show a picture of you and say, "Ha. I win".

Nik. you are a child. Walter Mitty. A cyber creation. You merged YOUR LIFE with fantasy and then at some point the 50/50 started becoming 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, until now it is almost ALL fantasy.

A musician wouldn't have to google to find out the difference between a triad and a scale or what the notes are? Music isn't google or a picture of you. It's sonic architecturre. SOUND.

Where are your videos, Nik?

You couldn't even answer Joey G's basic questions about wiring and electrons, Nik. You are a fake. Electrons don't move THROUGH wires, Nik. Electrons are not PARTS that move THROUGH a wire like cars on a highway moving through a tunnel.

Electrons are FIELDS that move AROUND the wires, Nik. Any 1st year student in ANY science that involves basic electricity and sub-molecular theory would know that.

You are a fraud, Nik. Walter Mitty. Except that Nik is gone. Only Walter remains. You are a fraud, Nik.

Post your video of you playing rings around Yuja Wang, or Eldar, or Oscar Peterson. Or any of the other pianists I mentioned in chat that you said you can "play rings around, they suck compared to you". Here's Oscar. God-level piano and improvisation. One of the 3 most technically adept pianists off the last 100 years. Note 3:34. Ray Brown and Neils Pederson, two worrld renowned bassist can't believe what they're hearing. Post your video of your UBER-God level pianism for comparison of you "playing rings around Oscar" as you said, fake Nik.

@Prof Nik Volt I absolutely dare you to try and out music your glorious lord and Fezant!
#ListenToMyFez
#MusicalFez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo