"Professor" Nik Volt : FAKE..... you have GOT to see this!!!!

Prof Nik Volt

Nik, you are a fake. Post your piano videos you said have posted to Youtube. If you could burn rings around the highly acclaimed as the greatest classical pianist since Gyorgy Cziffra, Yuja Wang, you would be giving concerts twice a day at 250,000 dollars per pop in major cioncert halls. You would be RECORDED by REAL companies every time yyou sat down to perform.

Your saying you can play rings around the world's greatest pianists, in the opinions of EXPERTS, is like saying that you could have run Michael Jordan ragged on the basketball court, but you'd rather TEACH gym class for $20 to $40 per hour. Remember that, Nik.

When I asked you what the notes are in a B sharp diminished scale, and after 5 minutes, you wrote, "you mean like a b sharp triad?", and I said, "No Nik. A TRIAD is three notes. A triad is not a 7 or 8 note scale. What are the notes of that B sharp dim. scale?". Then 5 minutes later you wrote, "If I need to know, I just google it". Then you show a picture of you and say, "Ha. I win".

Nik. you are a child. Walter Mitty. A cyber creation. You merged YOUR LIFE with fantasy and then at some point the 50/50 started becoming 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, until now it is almost ALL fantasy.

A musician wouldn't have to google to find out the difference between a triad and a scale or what the notes are? Music isn't google or a picture of you. It's sonic architecturre. SOUND.

Where are your videos, Nik?

You couldn't even answer Joey G's basic questions about wiring and electrons, Nik. You are a fake. Electrons don't move THROUGH wires, Nik. Electrons are not PARTS that move THROUGH a wire like cars on a highway moving through a tunnel.

Electrons are FIELDS that move AROUND the wires, Nik. Any 1st year student in ANY science that involves basic electricity and sub-molecular theory would know that.

You are a fraud, Nik. Walter Mitty. Except that Nik is gone. Only Walter remains. You are a fraud, Nik.

Post your video of you playing rings around Yuja Wang, or Eldar, or Oscar Peterson. Or any of the other pianists I mentioned in chat that you said you can "play rings around, they suck compared to you". Here's Oscar. God-level piano and improvisation. One of the 3 most technically adept pianists off the last 100 years. Note 3:34. Ray Brown and Neils Pederson, two worrld renowned bassist can't believe what they're hearing. Post your video of your UBER-God level pianism for comparison of you "playing rings around Oscar" as you said, fake Nik.

haha now you what to talk about electrons. Ummm yes they do move. I think you do not understand EM fields. Now you are just making stuff up. But I get it....you are just trolling again. Dave, Meg, Brain, Chaos they all know who I am and even know my credentials. So keep keep talking about how electrons are fields........Funny fields do not have mass....but electrons are fields....hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo