SILENCE BOY: "HELLO, RICHARD (RICARDO) GARCIA AGUIRRE...

Coach K

I don't think it matters what he did. Going by what I can find online thus far, and that includes the internet, the deep and the dark web, it appears that he has been absolved of any wrongdoing, and the case/cause for his "arrest" quashed. I can't find a trace of it.
This is not to say that is conclusive, but I can't find a hint of any pending criminal charges against Richard Garcia Aguirre stemming from a 11/08 or 11/09 incident, which if that's so, would make perfect sense, given how valuable a resource he must on the street rather than locked up where he richly deserves to be.

Could have also been a "mock arrest", so he could go in and have a pow-wow with his handlers to spill his bloated guts, just part of the cover and how 1AAers might be used in California to gather information for the authorities.

Curious by his absence, the SGV crew's shot caller, Fat Jose McTits, who appears to be distancing himself from his crew as of late, especially Silence *advertiser censored*.

Fat Jose might actually be smarter than he looks, as impossible as that would seem to comprehend from looking at him and listening to him, IMHO.
I found that arrest record straight off the LASD website. It states at the bottom his court date isn't until March 8 2022. I guess it's possible it's the wrong Richard Aguirre but it looks like a solid match to me.

S.SaulGood

I found that arrest record straight off the LASD website. It states at the bottom his court date isn't until March 8 2022. I guess it's possible it's the wrong Richard Aguirre but it looks like a solid match to me.
There is at least one Richard Garcia Aguirre, or Richard Aguirre Garcia that is very close in age and proximity to OUR Richard Aguirre, the "Not Silent Enough *advertiser censored*", that we all know and "love".

There's a lot more too if the search is expanded to include both iterations, Richard Garcia Aguirre, or Richard Aguirre Garcia. Adding to the confusion are the aliases that many use, the same individual aka Richard Garcia Aguirre, or Ricardo Garcia Aguirre; or Richard Aguirre Garcia/Ricardo Aguirre Garcia.

Some of the aliases have up to 12 different iterations for the same name.

For instance, Here's the 27 year old that is definitely NOT Silence *advertiser censored* the link copied and pasted from his Linked page:

Richard Aguirre Garcia - Maintenance Technician - ConAm Management Corporation | LinkedIn

S.SaulGood

Is there a charge filed yet? I would assume that 18 days after arrest, there certainly should be unless:

S.SaulGood

Another great take on a Silence Boy video by the Great One, FamiliaTV:

And he's absolutely right. A GIRL is the only one willing to stand up to what amounts to a fat faced, pot-bellied *advertiser censored*, wearing armor plating, armed with a gun, a tazer, and chemical sprays. Not one man, not one cop will dare to stand up to this *advertiser censored* and defend the many women that he specifically goes out of his way to target and torment.

My suggestion to the businesses and patrons that the police condone him badgering is to call their local FBI or AFT field office. Be honest. Tell them there is an armed man wearing full tactical gear, impersonating bail enforcement banding, he is threatening to pepper spray and plant people, putting them in their place, and that the local police will not act. In fact he is telling us that the police will not stop him and he can do anything he wants to us.
Give them his name, Richard Garcia Aguirre, age 28, from the immediate area, here terrorizing and threatening people every day and then see if either the FBI or ATF takes an interest in an armed terrorist wearing armor plating, impersonating Bail enforcement harassing and threatening to Taze, shoot, and pepper spray people randomly. They may even look into WHY the local police will not do their jobs where this scumbag is concerned.

What's amazing to me is that the ONLY ones who I've EVER seen stand up to this *advertiser censored* were girls. There's a guy sitting at a table that should have picked up the table, ran right into the Silent *advertiser censored* with it and kept pushing him right out into oncoming traffic, yet it takes a young girl to stand up to him.

At the first MENTION of "I'm going to pepper spray you" or "Taze you", what else does someone need to act? That's intent that could have deadly consequences. You don't wait for the person issuing that intent to act. A young girl is the only one on the street that looked like she could handle this fat little, fat-faced *advertiser censored*.

How shameful. The police and the men on the streets of California. Worthless, every last one of them.

S.SaulGood

W

With a court date set for March 2022, I would assume charges were filed.
I wonder if it's from the infamous, "She spit my (*advertiser censored*) face....she spit in my face" video when he was chasing the young lady with his pepper spray, "epically courageous" giggling, fat-little *advertiser censored* that he is. I couldn't believe that two cops or guards surprisingly had the courage to intercede to save the girl from having her eyes burned out her head. Usually, cops just stand there, thumbs implanted in their posteriors and nervously watch.

The timeline for that video would seem to be proper, around Nov 7th to 9th most probably, to indicate that the arrest is from that attack on the young lady. Those were the first two cops or guards I've seen in 10 years that weren't scared out of their wits; paralyzed with terror at the sight of their own shadows. Good for them, although they've probably been fired or placed on administrative leave without pay for stopping Silence *advertiser censored*'s attack. That's the new norm, sadly it seems.

S.SaulGood

Relevant video for inclusion in this (and many other) thread(s) that clearly explains the personality traits behind and motivating this type of behavior:

Drphibes

Another Silence *advertiser censored* classic, compiled and narrated by The Great One, Familia TV, from his "as the stomach turns" files. This one of the not so silent *advertiser censored* stalking and attempting to attack a woman with pepper spray; the infamous "She spit in my (*advertiser censored*) face" vignette:

She wasn't having any of this not so Silent *advertiser censored*'s *advertiser censored* and told him to go *advertiser censored* himself, and the rat then ran after her to attack, maybe even try to kill her.

And of course, as expected, he's back to filming soon after. Strange, no? Here's someone attempting to assault someone; someone that has to be stopped = no harm, no foul, go about your business? WTF? Maybe he has put enough people away in Pelican Bay to have that kind of juice?

Thankfully, on site security didn't get the memo about Silence *advertiser censored*'s probable "protected status" thus saw fit to protect her instead of him, stopping him before he could follow through and maybe murder her right on the street, empowered as he is with a sense that he can do anything he pleases to anyone he pleases, that the cops will back him up and he'll get away with it. Not this time. These two aren't down with that program. It's that simple. :cool:

And quite frankly, if he's got enough juice, in a position of helping to put away enough people, as he constantly brags about, maybe he could have gotten away with killing her, like he constantly brags that he can do anything he pleases with his typical mantra.

"The police know who I am"

"I PUT A LOT OF PEOPLE AWAY"

"I can do anything I want to anybody I want and nobody can stop me".

"The police won't stop me"

1AAing makes the PERFECT cover for filming and keeping an eye out for activities to rat on.

Every once in a while one of this SGV crew gets "arrested", spending a few hours inside, again, what would be PERFECT COVER for a confidential informer to meet with his contact for a pow-wow and turn over evidence captured on camera.
These 1AAers are out at all hours, filming everything, some of them former gang members themselves.

What WE actually see on their youtube videos is a very small portion of the totality of the volume of what they capture, I'd wager, they are ALWAYS filming. Body cams, shoulder cams, hat cams, glasses cams, etc., etc. What better way to fly under the radar of those being informed upon?

Lookout: "Oh.. it's the three little pigs again. They film youtube videos, ignore them."

I think the Great one, La FamiliaTV is on the right track pointing out how much sense it makes for informers to use 1AAing as a cover for their MAIN bread and butter as PAID CIs (informants).

Silence *advertiser censored* is just too stupid to keep it under wraps. He announces it "I put a lot of people away, the cops all know me, they won't do anything, I can do anything I want to anybody",

As dim-witted and morally bankrupt as he constantly proves himself to be each and every time he opens up that *advertiser censored* mouth of his, Fat Jose McTits, the leader of the band, is probably the LEAST dull of all the tools in the SGV crew's shed.

This would explain why Fat Jose keeps him at a distance so if and when the right people wake up and put 2 and 2 together and arrive at 4 instead of the usual tree-fitty, and it's time that the bright Green Light of truth finally shines upon Richard Garcia Aguirre, eventually figured out, I'm sure, Fat Jose McTits doesn't want to be anywhere near close proximity to Silence *advertiser censored*, not that he doesn't have his own come-uppance awaiting him one day to be sure. Fate always balances the books. Even fat sows deservedly reap what they sow.
I would gladly take the charge to give ‘dis’ idiot a beat down he’d never forget.
What a piece of human garbage. I mean he admits he’s not a citizen and then says he’s defending our 1st amendment. Go back home Richard

Drphibes

I wonder if it's from the infamous, "She spit my (*advertiser censored*) face....she spit in my face" video when he was chasing the young lady with his pepper spray, "epically courageous" giggling, fat-little *advertiser censored* that he is. I couldn't believe that two cops or guards surprisingly had the courage to intercede to save the girl from having her eyes burned out her head. Usually, cops just stand there, thumbs implanted in their posteriors and nervously watch.

The timeline for that video would seem to be proper, around Nov 7th to 9th most probably, to indicate that the arrest is from that attack on the young lady. Those were the first two cops or guards I've seen in 10 years that weren't scared out of their wits; paralyzed with terror at the sight of their own shadows. Good for them, although they've probably been fired or placed on administrative leave without pay for stopping Silence *advertiser censored*'s attack. That's the new norm, sadly it seems.
Who else would live to permanently silence ‘Silenceboy’

Drphibes

If I were a good dectective and could find his address I’d send him a post card. I want to thank him for making me laugh. All I have to do when I’m feeling down is watch the clip of “she spit in my face! Right now!”, makes me laugh every time! lol
Richard Garcia Aguirre
947 Magnolia Ave, LA

Coach K

It's 100% obvious that Silence Boy's jewelry is as fake as my ex wife's *advertiser censored* and here's him admitting it at the 2:42:10 mark of this SGV video.

S.SaulGood

silant boy just got arrested agina
West Coast jail cells don't even have locks on the doors. Nobody ever seems to stay put in one long enough for the key to be turned in a lock, why bother? ANYTHING goes in the Wild West. Silence *advertiser censored* is small potatoes compared to most. A little dribble of spit compared to the Atlantic Ocean.

Where else on earth can a failed 140 pound bu...... er', ..... I mean "rapper" sling an AR-15 over his shoulder and declare himself warlord of his own 6 block CHOP Zone in the heart of the city for an entire Summer?

Coach K

I love in So Cal myself and couldn't agree more! That's why people have been moving to other states in record numbers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo