The Demonetization Crusade

TheOneTrueRobb

I've been on a tear with the Doc's demonetization efforts. I figured it deserved a thread.

The plan:

Watchdogger gets a hold of a Fraudster vid where the profanity flies freely. Our Intrepid WD then, in his/her response vid, posts a link to the original, perhaps noting where the real fun stuff is taking place.

We fans then visit that original vid, and report it. The more the...well, you get the idea. It's simple enough.

I've also been reporting entire channels, telling YT that these guys are harassing innocent employess and undeserving LEOs. That's just me, though...I think if we all just keep hammering individual vids, mostly for profanity, but maybe recording children or just general over-the-top douchebaggery, the channels will fall by themselves. Rest assured, YT knows this is a problem. Keep on 'em....

Power of el-Bey

Thank you for publicizing this. I've been doing the same, videos and entire channel take down. If the $$ isn't there the desire to produce videos will disappear. My hope is this is the start of the end of frauditing, YouTube has to be made aware of their place in the frauditor food chain. We start chipping away at them with the hopes of taking down the major players- AssElmo and his band of clowns and LIA the frauditor supreme.

S.SaulGood

Thank you for publicizing this. I've been doing the same, videos and entire channel take down. If the $$ isn't there the desire to produce videos will disappear. My hope is this is the start of the end of frauditing, YouTube has to be made aware of their place in the frauditor food chain. We start chipping away at them with the hopes of taking down the major players- AssElmo and his band of clowns and LIA the frauditor supreme.
This guy. The leader of the gang. With all the profanity that's a major part of most of his videos, it's a miracle his channel is still in operation:

Here, Fat Jose McTits lends his expertise to the cop on his fine intricacies of *advertiser censored*:

Last edited:

FearMyFez

How do you have the power of el-Bey when I am the majestic Fezant? I am the glorious Amon-Ra Chris Semaj, Caliph, mighty first sword and stalwart defender of all of greater Morocco, royal Emir of ancient freely traveling clan of El-Bey! You will #FearMyFez

Power of el-Bey

The Power of el-Bey is all powerful. It is all encompassing and was granted by Devine province of the Caliph of the Royal Leg Sweep, the mighty supreme defender of the high rule of “If I’m free to go I’m free to stay” and the almighty rule of “Am I being detained?”

S.SaulGood

The Power of el-Bey is all powerful. It is all encompassing and was granted by Devine province of the Caliph of the Royal Leg Sweep, the mighty supreme defender of the high rule of “If I’m free to go I’m free to stay” and the almighty rule of “Am I being detained?”
I know this place, el-Bey. There's a dock there that Otis once crooned about:

TheOneTrueRobb

Here's a vid the Doc just commented on. Mucho profanity in this one, you don't really need to specify where. Report, report, report

Note: This is the original vid on Fricn Media's channel. I opened it to get to the report button, didn't press play, I don't know if that counts as a view. But if, say,10 reports count as 10 views, that's a net gain. Dave'e just posted his take on the vid, so you can get the gist of it there...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo