Tyrant Slayer Raked Over The Coals by Keeping It Criminal!

SGV aka Speedy Gonzalezz

I'm a certified steel decking installation distributor. I specialize in architectural metal design, industrial fasteners and concrete anchoring systems. I did the entire NBC building Rhode Island, and oversern operations on the addition of West Hartford PD. I own my own construction company lol, I hire help, and make charitable donations around the world every year lol, and this ain't the half of it.

But please, go on, continue to pretend to know. Clowns like you have been pretending all your lives lol.

Retired at 42 says it all lol. You're a joke, I'm a man. I don't need to flex even a finger to hit you with reality.
HAAAA So you work for me!! I was under the idea Frauditors work for now one!! They are no slaves and obey orders from no one.

S.SaulGood

HAAAA So you work for me!! I was under the idea Frauditors work for now one!! They are no slaves and obey orders from no one.
Sure they do. They work for youtube's advertisers. They monetize misery + clicks and views = ad revenue + $$$ = a piece of the action / paycheck.

S.SaulGood

activists getting paid...huumm sounds like corruption to me
Cops will have no choice but to continue dealing with them but the public in general can seriously limit their involvement by simply limiting their reaction to LAUGHTER.

They're clowns, right? Comments, hate, middle fingers, questions, posturing, sometime even ignoring them gives them their NECESSARY ammo for successful monetization. To do nothing but laugh at them will severely limit their material for videos. You don't take the bait. You laugh at the hook as you're swimming by it.

Have no more an aggressively vigorous reaction than you would if whatever they are saying or doing was coming from a 4 year old child. And in truth, that's the mentality behind it in many cases.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo