VEGAS VALLEY COMMUNITY WATCH : REGISTER on this forum, Joey G. and I will tell you

S.SaulGood

Sorry, Texas Wolfman. This Simon character has been making a variety of claims now for almost 2 weeks now on youtube and now here that either Joey G. or he, or he and Joey G. are coming to kill me. On youtube, he said he has been speaking for and representing Joey G. I ignored him. But now here he is doing the same thing so I will take the death threats seriously now. All of them. Now I have no idea if they even KNOW who I am or WHERE I am, but there are other people here and I'll be damned if I'm going to be home 24/7 from now on with a cell phone in one hand and a tactical 12 gauge magnum in the other waiting to see if he makes good on his threats since he infers he knows exactly where I am.

So my apologies for the forthcoming inconvenience under these dire circumstances. I just got off the phone with my local PD and they are sending someone to take the report. Then I'm filing online criminal complaints for cyber death threats from this Simon character with my local DA, state Attorney general's office and FBI. They'll likely be getting in touch with you and youtube for Simon's relevant analytics. Again my apologies for the inconvenience. I'm done entertaining death threats from Simon here and on other online venues. Logging out until the authorities investigate Simon's MANY death threats. Overt and clandestine. I've reached my limit of death threat. Now I'm not laughing.

Simon

And you know what else you did? You just QUEERED the whole thing for Joey G. Because I was going to HELP him. But you kept inferring that you are speaking for him, that is was coming to get me, and that I'm scared, and you're either coming to get me by yourself, with him, or protect me from him, so what you did is that NOW, with your physical threats, I'm out of here and I will let the FBI handle this and your threats and whomever else is coming to get me as you've been promising. Good job. I'm done with the physical threats here. Bye all.
I was talking about little joey doxing you but it's irrelevant now as Dr Dave and little joey have just made peace on Frauditor trolls live stream,so that will leave you out in the cold,though little joey will be at a loose end now, maybe best keep your head down.
Not a threat, just advice.

S.SaulGood

Lets talk about it all.
Too late. Wife already read the page I had open on the computer. Simon has also been making veiled and implicit death threats and warnings of impending death on the youtube comments. She and the police take the threats as seriously as I do. Simon may have a problem. Might even have a problem with Joey G about saying that he REPRESENTS Joey G and SPEAKS for him if he doesn't and is just shooting his mouth off on youtube by lying that "he's Joey G's muscle". We'll see if anything comes out of this.

Prof Nik Volt

Go ahead. You want to kill me and you're coming to do it? Be a man and STATE it in no uncertain terms. Instead of a mouse.
St0000opid SaW-00ooll. GO become Joe's YT producer. See if you can do a better job than megan....oh that is right you are just an old man in a retirement home that has no family and can only get people to pay attention to you by starting flame wars on the internet.

Prof Nik Volt

Lets talk about it all.
I tired that.....Will not work. Saw-00oool just needs attention. The only thing he has learnt from pre-school is that if he cries he gets the bottle. This is his only (non)-marketable skill. You see even his family will not talk to him.

Dutch Phoenix

Sorry, Texas Wolfman. This Simon character has been making a variety of claims now for almost 2 weeks now on youtube and now here that either Joey G. or he, or he and Joey G. are coming to kill me. On youtube, he said he has been speaking for and representing Joey G. I ignored him. But now here he is doing the same thing so I will take the death threats seriously now. All of them. Now I have no idea if they even KNOW who I am or WHERE I am, but there are other people here and I'll be damned if I'm going to be home 24/7 from now on with a cell phone in one hand and a tactical 12 gauge magnum in the other waiting to see if he makes good on his threats since he infers he knows exactly where I am.

So my apologies for the forthcoming inconvenience under these dire circumstances. I just got off the phone with my local PD and they are sending someone to take the report. Then I'm filing online criminal complaints for cyber death threats from this Simon character with my local DA, state Attorney general's office and FBI. They'll likely be getting in touch with you and youtube for Simon's relevant analytics. Again my apologies for the inconvenience. I'm done entertaining death threats from Simon here and on other online venues. Logging out until the authorities investigate Simon's MANY death threats. Overt and clandestine. I've reached my limit of death threat. Now I'm not laughing.
I’m embarrassed for Saul that he is so terrified of a 51 year old bald low level criminal that makes crappy videos on YouTube that he’s kissing his *advertiser censored* in this public forum for clout. Ultimately Joey is a nothing and nobody just like saw but Saw has nothing better to do than to pretend that this phoney douche bag is some kind of spectacle for attention and drama on the Internet. If you’re so scared of Joey as you purport to be. I would be very interested in you providing some kind of information as to why we should be so impressed by this 5 foot tall man child? Show me evidence that this moron who has been arrested 50 times is some kind of secret genius? Does a genius do the same stupid thing and get the same response over and over again 50 times before he figures out that it was a mistake? No? That sounds like the actions of a stupid person that doesn’t learn. I really question the authenticity of your professorial background based on your history of lying and obvious attention seeking.

Dutch Phoenix

how to transform Vegas Valley Community Watch into a
ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBER CHANNEL

My profession is potential and not wasting it. And you have the potential to be a 1,000,000 subscriber channel. You're the ONLY auditor who does. And CAN. I've said that before. But couldn't share that with you before because unlike all the Walter Mittys that go back and forth from Doc's channels to yours, I'm not a liar, a forked-tongue snake in the grass, and two-face.

Now that Doc has back stabbed me, stuck his knife in and twisted it because I wouldn't join the cult leader's sheep and bash you, and then lied to his followers about me, I'm done there. So now, I can share this info with you on how to expand your channel immensely using nothing more than what you do already.

Register here, and communicate by PMs, And I can offer simple suggestions to BOOST your subs and viewers to unimagined proportions. it's no trick. No gimmick. No strings. Just ideas. BIG ones based on what you already do. Just simple adjustments and 1,000,000 subs are not only do-able. They are inevitable.
Look old man. You really need to turn your computer off, take a breath and go outside. All of this drama and nonsense has clearly addled your fragile psyche. This 5 foot tall midget in Las Vegas is not going to drive across the continental United States to murder a senile old man for delusional YouTube drama. Seriously, you need to take a breath and pull your head out of your rectum. You are exposing yourself as a scared old man that is acting like a drama queen because a stupid person said mean things to you on the Internet.

Joseph G

I’m embarrassed for Saul that he is so terrified of a 51 year old bald low level criminal that makes crappy videos on YouTube that he’s kissing his *advertiser censored* in this public forum for clout. Ultimately Joey is a nothing and nobody just like saw but Saw has nothing better to do than to pretend that this phoney douche bag is some kind of spectacle for attention and drama on the Internet. If you’re so scared of Joey as you purport to be. I would be very interested in you providing some kind of information as to why we should be so impressed by this 5 foot tall man child? Show me evidence that this moron who has been arrested 50 times is some kind of secret genius? Does a genius do the same stupid thing and get the same response over and over again 50 times before he figures out that it was a mistake? No? That sounds like the actions of a stupid person that doesn’t learn. I really question the authenticity of your professorial background based on your history of lying and obvious attention seeking.
This clown looks stupider then he sounds.

Joseph G

Look old man. You really need to turn your computer off, take a breath and go outside. All of this drama and nonsense has clearly addled your fragile psyche. This 5 foot tall midget in Las Vegas is not going to drive across the continental United States to murder a senile old man for delusional YouTube drama. Seriously, you need to take a breath and pull your head out of your rectum. You are exposing yourself as a scared old man that is acting like a drama queen because a stupid person said mean things to you on the Internet.
Look stupid. Stop being a scared little baby and show your face. :) Or maybe I should just doxxx you and your family. :) Wanna play stupid?

Joseph G

awwww mini Mrs upset

you want to come over to my house and play? I have a very long driveway and a clear line of sight. Not that I need it for your shrimps *advertiser censored*.
And I have a crew that will make cry for your Daddy really fast!!! I will be the one to make you hide and call your Daddy. You are scared right now looking out your curtains. :) See you soon tough guy! I know EXACTLY where you live. Your Family will be in my videos. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo