VEGAS VALLEY COMMUNITY WATCH : REGISTER on this forum, Joey G. and I will tell you

ShadowWolf7272

*Sounds of popcorn being eaten intensify* Gotta give props where its due, i dont like you Joey but you exposed Dave for (well not being a Nazi, or a pedo) but for being a coward, man folded after 3 weeks and here I was hoping he was gonna stand tall, you ended the mans career, with this secret being out in the open any frauditor can just copy what you did and boom Dave is gonna be on his knees kissing pinky rings for anyone

Joseph G

So learn the lesson. You don't know me or what I'm capable of. Act like Dr. Dave and watch how fast YOU too can be touched. Nobody's worried about you little girls. That's why you hide like a little girl. You do understand I'm about to DOXXX the *advertiser censored* out of you both. When I do come see me in Vegas if you got a problem with it. :) Don't be surprised when you see one of my people outside your home filming your home and family like what happened to Dave.

Joseph G

So do you. Doxxing people is the lowest form of BS and you are a bottom feeder. Better watch who you dox because Karma. You will dox the wrong person and then you will have a lot of problems.
I look really scared don't I? Got a problem with it? Come to Vegas and stop it. :) Until then shut the *advertiser censored* up before you get what you ask for.

AuditorRClowns

I look really scared don't I? Got a problem with it? Come to Vegas and stop it. :) Until then shut the *advertiser censored* up before you get what you ask for.
Little man, I am not afraid of you or what you seem to think you can do. I am just saying you are going to mess with the wrong person and there will be consequences. Maybe you need to shut up before anything happens. You aren't as tough as you act and everyone can see that. The only one here being a keyboard gangster is you, Joseph Amico.

Simon

Little Joey and Saul should get together and live out their fantasy gangster life in the desert away from normal people, they can rant and rave at each other all day long and not bother other people.
One yelling about every one threatening him and the other yelling about doxxing every one, it’s like the sopranos meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

FearMyFez

So learn the lesson. You don't know me or what I'm capable of. Act like Dr. Dave and watch how fast YOU too can be touched. Nobody's worried about you little girls. That's why you hide like a little girl. You do understand I'm about to DOXXX the *advertiser censored* out of you both. When I do come see me in Vegas if you got a problem with it. :) Don't be surprised when you see one of my people outside your home filming your home and family like what happened to Dave.
Ah, the Freudian slip that has been given. " YOU too can be touched" classic hurt people hurt people, was it a priest, the sneaky uncle or perhaps a camp councilor? Did your parent just never ask why lil Joey just didn't smile anymore? I think that there are support programs to try and work through your issues. @AuditorRClowns
#FearTheFez
#DontHasselMyTassel

Dutch Phoenix

And I have a crew that will make cry for your Daddy really fast!!! I will be the one to make you hide and call your Daddy. You are scared right now looking out your curtains. :) See you soon tough guy! I know EXACTLY where you live. Your Family will be in my videos. :)
Aws you have little friends too Buttercup? Maybe you can meet mine if you’re dumb enough to waddle out of the LOLIPOP guild

mine aren’t ex con trash though and work for a living with their hands. Maybe big Darrell can throw you around like a football? You’re about the same size! You wanna come down to the pub and meet Nose Crusher? He was Barney badass too until someone ran his head through the window

AuditorRClowns

Ah, the Freudian slip that has been given. " YOU too can be touched" classic hurt people hurt people, was it a priest, the sneaky uncle or perhaps a camp councilor? Did your parent just never ask why lil Joey just didn't smile anymore? I think that there are support programs to try and work through your issues. @AuditorRClowns
#FearTheFez
#DontHasselMyTassel
View attachment 1902
Somebody touched him alright and it was probably his cellmate in jail.

FearMyFez

how to transform Vegas Valley Community Watch into a
ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBER CHANNEL

My profession is potential and not wasting it. And you have the potential to be a 1,000,000 subscriber channel. You're the ONLY auditor who does. And CAN. I've said that before. But couldn't share that with you before because unlike all the Walter Mittys that go back and forth from Doc's channels to yours, I'm not a liar, a forked-tongue snake in the grass, and two-face.

Now that Doc has back stabbed me, stuck his knife in and twisted it because I wouldn't join the cult leader's sheep and bash you, and then lied to his followers about me, I'm done there. So now, I can share this info with you on how to expand your channel immensely using nothing more than what you do already.

Register here, and communicate by PMs, And I can offer simple suggestions to BOOST your subs and viewers to unimagined proportions. it's no trick. No gimmick. No strings. Just ideas. BIG ones based on what you already do. Just simple adjustments and 1,000,000 subs are not only do-able. They are inevitable.
You really need to become a Moorish national!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo