You mad bro?

ShadowWolf7272

Its like a slow motion car crash, just cant look away. In one of his posts he said he doesnt give a *advertiser censored* about Dave but.. the spam of posts say otherwise. I dont know if his crying about dave being a liar and how he never sent the link is true or false, you dont get to play on both sides of the playground without consequences, he wanted to play nice with little Joey the entertainer and pissed off 90% of the chat and probably Dave as well, course he admits he doesnt have a personal Email and relys on (i think the owner of these fourms?) to handle his email and stuff, and i dont think Dave checks this place out often either, kinda a ghost town in here

S.SaulGood

Its like a slow motion car crash, just cant look away. In one of his posts he said he doesnt give a *advertiser censored* about Dave but.. the spam of posts say otherwise. I dont know if his crying about dave being a liar and how he never sent the link is true or false, you dont get to play on both sides of the playground without consequences, he wanted to play nice with little Joey the entertainer and pissed off 90% of the chat and probably Dave as well, course he admits he doesnt have a personal Email and relys on (i think the owner of these fourms?) to handle his email and stuff, and i dont think Dave checks this place out often either, kinda a ghost town in here
He answered me. He's a coward and none of his messages TO ME included a link. MEG sent one 20 minutes AFTER the stream ended, bless her little fat heart. Keep it, Meg, she can shove it up her whazoo first and then Yours.

ShadowWolf7272

He answered me. He's a coward and none of his messages TO ME included a link. MEG sent one 20 minutes AFTER the stream ended, bless her little fat heart. Keep it, Meg, she can shove it up her whazoo first and then Yours.
more unhinged rambling, lots of salt though this is pretty amusing

activist

Megan sent you a link an hour before the stream ended. I saw the link she sent you, Liar.

S.SaulGood

I would agree with that sir.
I understand.
Megan sent you a link an hour before the stream ended. I saw the link she sent you, Liar.
20 minutes after, C*nt. And where's Doc? Why doesn't he grow a pair, come on and address any of his lies? He knows about this place. He used to post here every day, until today!!! ROFL.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

That's another lie that's just as easily debunked as it was to debunk your lie about Megan not sending you a link until after the stream ended.
Message received 20 minutes AFTER the stream ended, Lassie. And where is Dave? Wouldn't he be the best one to know? I don't see him. What does that tell you, Lassie?

activist

That's another lie that's just as easily debunked

Wouldn't he be the best one to know?
Not really - you can just look on this forum at the history of all messages posted by a user. It clearly shows Dr Dave wasn't posting every day.

Message received 20 minutes AFTER the stream ended, Lassie
Already debunked with proof in the thread you originally made the claim. Megan sent you the a link to the stream at 10:10pm (EST) (its right there in the thread at post #20) and the stream ended at 11pm (EST). You can keep repeating your lie but it in the absence of evidence to back it up you wont convince anyone. All you are doing is showcasing your lack of self control.

S.SaulGood

That's another lie that's just as easily debunked

Not really - you can just look on this forum at the history of all messages posted by a user. It clearly shows Dr Dave wasn't posting every day.

Already debunked with proof in the thread you originally made the claim. Megan sent you the a link to the stream at 10:10pm (EST) (its right there in the thread at post #20) and the stream ended at 11pm (EST). You can keep repeating your lie but it in the absence of evidence to back it up you wont convince anyone. All you are doing is showcasing your lack of self control.
Doc and I exchanged messages AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. Even if it was to ask how his heart was.

Do you really want mee to prove you wrong AGAIN? I really don't want to have to do it.Waste of time. But I tell you what. ASK DAVE. He'll tell you. EVERY DAY. Even if just to say, "Hey Doc. You OK? How's the ticker? "

Ask him. See if he'll lie about that too. Hear it straight from the horse's mouth. I dare you. You're amazing. You don't know ANYTHING about what you're saying. NOTHING.

LittleJoey

Saul is like a crazy ex that won’t let go lol. Either something has snapped in his head or joey has blackmailed him. Either way, Saul, I am happy to bake you some chocolate chip cookies and even get you a nice glass of warm milk if you like? Oh and don’t forget the butt hurt cream.

S.SaulGood

Saul is like a crazy ex that won’t let go lol. Either something has snapped in his head or joey has blackmailed him. Either way, Saul, I am happy to bake you some chocolate chip cookies and even get you a nice glass of warm milk if you like? Oh and don’t forget the butt hurt cream.
Dave is a liar. Once he admits to all of his loyal, brain-washed butt-monkeys like you that he never sent me a link and he censored me over an opinion LONG BEFORE the stream began, we can move on. And then you can crawl back up into your warm, moist, stank, 67 year old home, Mr. Snoid. You've taken up residence inside the posterior of a rat. That means you're one too.

LittleJoey

For
Dave is a liar. Once he admits to all of his loyal, brain-washed butt-monkeys like you that he never sent me a link and he censored me over an opinion LONG BEFORE the stream began, we can move on. And then you can crawl back up into your warm, moist, stank, 67 year old home, Mr. Snoid. You've taken up residence inside the posterior of a rat. That means you're one too.
[/QUOTE
So that was a yes to the butt hurt cream, I can even get little Joey to apply it for you?

S.SaulGood

So Saul is that a yes to the butt hurt cream? I can even get little Joey to apply it for you.

S.SaulGood

So Saul is that a yes to the butt hurt cream? I can even get little Joey to apply it for you.
You ready yet? Here's another one for you, in case you get back here a minutes ahead of schedule:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo