You mad bro?

Prof Nik Volt

Title of PM "You're No Professor"

"You know it, I know it, and you and I BOTH know that I know it. You're a sci-fi-fan. And that's it. "Professor"!!! NOBODY smokes any bologna by me, "Prof". You're dealing with Dr. Morbius and his Krell-educator-boosted 600 IQ, "Professor". And you don't even realize it. People ALWAYS underestimate the unknown. Which is why I like remaining anonymous. Better to see the true colors." Leave me out of whatever playground pedestrian fight that is going on here. It is like the whole internet is filled with children and tribalism. Do I really have to pick a side? A side on what fracking battle.....this is all so stupid. Oh speaking of lying....Yes....You can delete msgs here....just saying

S.SaulGood

Title of PM "You're No Professor"

"You know it, I know it, and you and I BOTH know that I know it. You're a sci-fi-fan. And that's it. "Professor"!!! NOBODY smokes any bologna by me, "Prof". You're dealing with Dr. Morbius and his Krell-educator-boosted 600 IQ, "Professor". And you don't even realize it. People ALWAYS underestimate the unknown. Which is why I like remaining anonymous. Better to see the true colors." Leave me out of whatever playground pedestrian fight that is going on here. It is like the whole internet is filled with children and tribalism. Do I really have to pick a side? A side on what fracking battle.....this is all so stupid. Oh speaking of lying....Yes....You can delete msgs here....just saying
Wrong. Just like JL Warren (Activist on this forum) was wrong. NO POSTS, either in the discussions or conversations on this forum, can be member deleted or edited after 15 minutes. why do people INSIST upon things that they have no working knowledge about? And if you ARE a professor, I'd be very hard pressed to believe it, all other considerations ASIDE, from hearing that you are not.

Prof Nik Volt

Wrong. Just like JL Warren (Activist on this forum) was wrong. NO POSTS, either in the discussions or conversations on this forum, can be member deleted or edited after 15 minutes. why do people INSIST upon things that they have no working knowledge about? And if you ARE a professor, I'd be very hard pressed to believe it, all other considerations ASIDE, from hearing that you are not.
Dude....do not try to get into a fight with me now. I have no issue with you. In fact that is why I did not state who it was that said that I was "No Professor". You troll is good my friend. but....this is a battle you cannot win. Do not let your hubris get you in trouble.

activist

Just like JL Warren (Activist on this forum) was wrong.
@S.SaulGood I'm not JL Warren and dont understand why do you confuse him with me. I am curious why you have such a hate boner for him.

- People ALWAYS underestimate the unknown

The only thing that people might underestimate about you is the level and duration of your public freak out. I certainly did - I'm out of popcorn.

S.SaulGood

Dude....do not try to get into a fight with me now. I have no issue with you. In fact that is why I did not state who it was that said that I was "No Professor". You troll is good my friend. but....this is a battle you cannot win. Do not let your hubris get you in trouble.
How would I get in trouble? You're talking to someone who is far more adept at causing trouble than receiving it. Would you like to try?

S.SaulGood

@S.SaulGood I'm not JL Warren and dont understand why do you confuse him with me. I am curious why you have such a hate boner for him.

- People ALWAYS underestimate the unknown

The only thing that people might underestimate about you is the level and duration of your public freak out. I certainly did - I'm out of popcorn.
Dave is a liar. Once he admits to all of his loyal, brain-washed butt-monkeys like you that he never sent me a link and he censored me over an opinion LONG BEFORE the stream began, we can move on. And then you can crawl back up into your warm, moist, stank, 67 year old home, Mr. Snoid. You've taken up residence inside the posterior of a rat. That means you're one too.

activist

That doesn't make any sense - JL made a video that was critical of Dr Dave but you think JL is one of 'Dr Dave's brainwashed butt monkeys' .

AuditorRClowns

That doesn't make any sense - JL made a video that was critical of Dr Dave but you think JL is one of 'Dr Dave's brainwashed butt monkeys' .
Saul has lost his mind over all of this. So sad. Now it make me and others wonder if he was the one that gave Joey, Dr. Dave and Megan's information so Joey could dox them.

activist

Until yesterday I wasn't Saul if Saul was a troll with bad game or if he had lost him mind. After hearing him cry for attention on Dr Dave's livestream last night I'm convinced he has lost his mind.

FYI I was the Mary S' who joined the Dr Dave's Saturday livestream about 26min in and the 'Mary S' throwing Dave superchats in Thursdays livestream tipping Dave off about how what Saul was trashing him, Megan & Cleric.

Prof Nik Volt

Until yesterday I wasn't Saul if Saul was a troll with bad game or if he had lost him mind. After hearing him cry for attention on Dr Dave's livestream last night I'm convinced he has lost his mind.

FYI I was the Mary S' who joined the Dr Dave's Saturday livestream about 26min in and the 'Mary S' throwing Dave superchats in Thursdays livestream tipping Dave off about how what Saul was trashing him, Megan & Cleric.
Great to meet you. I am not going to respond to Saul anymore. He bores me now. Megan & Chaos are good people. The fact that Megan was getting heat from Joe makes it so crass that Saul decided to also attack her. Turning on people when there safety is at risk shows how much of a coward Saul is. I think if everyone ignores him he will just have to go and find a new group to harass.

Dutch Phoenix

View attachment 1872

I suggest you go over to Vegas Valley Community Watch where you will get the attention and validation you are craving. Joey will be happy to have you on his livestream panel.
This guy is hilariously delusional and dumb. I immediately thought he was an idiot when he started babbling about how he has “trained thousands of men and women. “And yet for some reason he serendipitously is too scared to show us his identity? I think we have yet another attention seeking narcissist that leaves a pathetic sheltered life and this is only way to get any kind of human interaction.

Joseph G

Great to meet you. I am not going to respond to Saul anymore. He bores me now. Megan & Chaos are good people. The fact that Megan was getting heat from Joe makes it so crass that Saul decided to also attack her. Turning on people when there safety is at risk shows how much of a coward Saul is. I think if everyone ignores him he will just have to go and find a new group to harass.
Good. Just keep your mouth shut. You sound stupid when you open it. YOU know about electronics? bwahahahahahahahahahah... I just exposed you and clowned you the other night in front of my guests. LOL You didn't even know how to solder two wires together. You didn't even know Amps times voltage equals wattage. LOL... You know better than to try to challenge me about electronics Nik. I will school you like a little kid AGAIN and embarrass you AGAIN.

Joseph G

Megan sent you a link an hour before the stream ended. I saw the link she sent you, Liar.
Megan is disgusting. Careful what you say little boy. One wrong word out your mouth and Megan will suffer and be doxxed for what you said. Megan's fat *advertiser censored* still in Oregon? :) Call my bluff. I dare you. I'm looking for a reason to doxxx this fat Maggot.

Joseph G

That's another lie that's just as easily debunked

Not really - you can just look on this forum at the history of all messages posted by a user. It clearly shows Dr Dave wasn't posting every day.

Already debunked with proof in the thread you originally made the claim. Megan sent you the a link to the stream at 10:10pm (EST) (its right there in the thread at post #20) and the stream ended at 11pm (EST). You can keep repeating your lie but it in the absence of evidence to back it up you wont convince anyone. All you are doing is showcasing your lack of self control.
Debunk DEEZ NUTZ! :)

Joseph G

Saul is like a crazy ex that won’t let go lol. Either something has snapped in his head or joey has blackmailed him. Either way, Saul, I am happy to bake you some chocolate chip cookies and even get you a nice glass of warm milk if you like? Oh and don’t forget the butt hurt cream.
Awe... Your Daddy hurt your little but? Gotta hide behind a fake user name? Scared like a little girl? LOL Another punk keyboard baby gangster.

Joseph G

So Saul is that a yes to the butt hurt cream? I can even get little Joey to apply it for you.
I'm too busy applying it on your wife's little slit. I still have a little extra cream to use on your Daughter to loosen her up a little. I'm Italian. So of course she will need as much cream as she can get :)

Joseph G

Awe... Is Nik still mad because I embarrassed him on my panel and made him look stupid for being a fake? LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo