YouTube distancing themselves from News Now Houston?

Liz

Staff member
Liaison
Anybody notice all ads have been removed from News Now Houston’s (Earl David Worden) YouTube channel. Did YouTube demonetize him?
I'm not seeing any ads either. Interesting.

MWAM

Staff member
Liaison
He has been shut out of most of the crowdfunding sites and now, if he is actually demonitized, his revenue streams are in serious trouble. Could be interesting to follow.

FattMatt

Anybody notice all ads have been removed from News Now Houston’s (Earl David Worden) YouTube channel. Did YouTube demonetize him?
I would think it's more to do with his drop in posting vids that will affect the algorithm. Plus the number of views has dropped.

MWAM

Staff member
Liaison
I would think it's more to do with his drop in posting vids that will affect the algorithm. Plus the number of views has dropped.
I don't think a drop in the amount of posted videos would create a situation where YouTube would pull Earl's ads. I also don't think that YouTube would pull his ads due to a falloff in views. His last video still has 11k plus views.

There is something else happening.

Ocean Of Light

Earl stated up a NEW channel in anticipation of his own channel suffering thecsame YouTube fate as he deal to The Frog and Desert Sentinel channels. Desert Sentinel is someone I followed for years. And a anti-free speech Registed Sexual predator took those channels down foe their exposing the truth about Earl, just like Earl said he would do.

Ocean Of Light

That qualifies as fair use. Earl. You can send your minionsafter me. I have no kids or other family members you can go after. And I live somewhere where I get to freely exercise MY 2nd amendment rights. My fresh myou tube channel is just starting and I see what anti-free speech perps like you do other small channels. I'm going , when the I acquire some editing skills, going to have my very own fair use videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo