AMERICAN AMY STALKING WOMEN IN THE PARKING LOT with her crew

S.SaulGood

Stalking women in the parking lot in a threatening manner? In a failed effort to be relevant? For her life to have some *advertiser censored* shred of meaning to her or anyone else?

Threatening to get all their personal information? Why? To show up at her house and harass her? Her family? Maybe hurt them?

COWARDS!!! The whole scum lot of them in the parking lot. Cowards.

One day, her and her gang are going to pull that bullying *advertiser censored* on someone who's HUSBAND or SON or BROTHER is waiting for her in the parking lot and he won't *advertiser censored* around with their *advertiser censored*.

Amy should STOP mentioning "God" in her posts because she's a *advertiser censored* hypocrite.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Hey Amy,

Has EVERYBODY that's ever been arrested been "unlawfully" arrested IF they are a frauditor?

If so, do you think Direct D, Christopher Roff/Ruff was "unlawfully" arrested in leading to his conviction for ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING for which he served 7 years in the *advertiser censored* slam?

If so, would that arrest have still been "unlawful" if YOU were his victim? Or a loved one?

Or would you have considered it, as you people like to call it, "a victimless crime".

https://www.gilbertsunnews.com/news/gilbert-officers-aren-t-smiling-for-these-cameras/article_b5a3f11c-dc60-11eb-a341-6729d88480bb.html

An excerpt:

"As it turned out, Ruff served a seven-year prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping. But since his 2017 release, he has stayed clean and started his own business."

S.SaulGood

Amy Williams

Jesus Christ! There's TWO of you? Or is that a double exposure?

I prefer the mugshot from 6 months ago:

Amy Loretta Williams:

And now, the people you harass get sent a copy of the link for this page, so they can know exactly who accosted and threatened and stalked them in the parking lot. Transparency! They have a right to know.

You've done your part for transparency, and you deserve some of it yourself, you're welcome.

Some further info for those being harassed:

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

Amy, Amy, Amy.... I watch this and I have to marvel at how the MEN there, or I should say, the frauditors who APPEAR to be men, just watch you and other frauditing women surround and badger an older woman like a bunch of *advertiser censored* harpies, and do they say, "hey listen. This woman is scared. Maybe we should lighten up here? After all, we're all stalking her, dogging her footsteps, threatening and harassing her, and I'm carrying an AR-15 that I have about as much real use for as my dick, if push came to shove". Does anyone say that? Maybe it's not a good idea? Or maybe the woman has cardiac issues and at any moment might drop to the ground from fear and anxiety?

What would y'all do it THAT happened? Wipe your feet on her for clicks and views? Or surround and kick her because you're all a bunch of malignantly malicious brats?

Curious. Say one day you and the zoo crew are really lacing into some 80 year old woman. Following her. She spots the Armed Fisherman's AR-15, which he has about as much use for as his *advertiser censored* and balls. She's got 4 harpies and 3 men surrounding her, screaming threats and obscenities at her and can't escape. Suddenly, she clutches her chest and hits the ground dead. It CAN happen you know.

I had a wonderfully conditioned 25 year old student I was training in fantastic shape. He got up from sitting on the floor with everyone else, walked to the fountain and between his 5th and 6th step in the direction just crumpled. Right to the floor. His heart stopped. He was gone before he even hit the floor. Doctors said he had an undiagnosed cardiac issue. Some kind of bundle branch issue. His heart simply short-circuited to put it in electrical terms.

If that can happen to a hale and hearty 25 year old that can put his fist clean through a wall, do you think that can happen to an 80 year old that y'all are scaring to death, which seems to be your goal ASIDE from the clicks and views? Then what? Kick them, or run?

American Amy

Stalking women in the parking lot in a threatening manner? In a failed effort to be relevant? For her life to have some *advertiser censored* shred of meaning to her or anyone else?

Threatening to get all their personal information? Why? To show up at her house and harass her? Her family? Maybe hurt them?

One day, her and her gang are going to pull that bullying *advertiser censored* on someone who's HUSBAND or SON or BROTHER is waiting for her in the parking lot and he won't *advertiser censored* around with their *advertiser censored*.

Amy should STOP mentioning "God" in her posts because she's a *advertiser censored* hypocrite.
You heard me say I don’t want your address because I don’t. No one should have her address. I didn’t even request her name, I can. I chose not to. She should keep her big Karen mouth shut and should at least give her name if she is taking the taxpayers money. I stand by my actions. I bet she knows better now. Education is the key. They should have taught her better than this. Hopefully, they will use this as a training opportunity.

American Amy

Amy, Amy, Amy.... I watch this and I have to marvel at how the MEN there, or I should say, the frauditors who APPEAR to be men, just watch you and other frauditing women surround and badger an older woman like a bunch of *advertiser censored* harpies, and do they say, "hey listen. This woman is scared. Maybe we should lighten up here? After all, we're all stalking her, dogging her footsteps, threatening and harassing her, and I'm carrying an AR-15 that I have about as much real use for as my dick, if push came to shove". Does anyone say that? Maybe it's not a good idea? Or maybe the woman has cardiac issues and at any moment might drop to the ground from fear and anxiety?

What would y'all do it THAT happened? Wipe your feet on her for clicks and views? Or surround and kick her because you're all a bunch of malignantly malicious brats?

Curious. Say one day you and the zoo crew are really lacing into some 80 year old woman. Following her. She spots the Armed Fisherman's AR-15, which he has about as much use for as his *advertiser censored* and balls. She's got 4 harpies and 3 men surrounding her, screaming threats and obscenities at her and can't escape. Suddenly, she clutches her chest and hits the ground dead. It CAN happen you know.

I had a wonderfully conditioned 25 year old student I was training in fantastic shape. He got up from sitting on the floor with everyone else, walked to the fountain and between his 5th and 6th step in the direction just crumpled. Right to the floor. His heart stopped. He was gone before he even hit the floor. Doctors said he had an undiagnosed cardiac issue. Some kind of bundle branch issue. His heart simply short-circuited to put it in electrical terms.

If that can happen to a hale and hearty 25 year old that can put his fist clean through a wall, do you think that can happen to an 80 year old that y'all are scaring to death, which seems to be your goal ASIDE from the clicks and views? Then what? Kick them, or run?
If she was scared s

American Amy

If she was scared she would have went back inside when she was up there vaping. Come on now.

American Amy

I know I may die this way. I am ok with that. I will go home when I am called. there are only a few things I would die for the constitution is one of them.

S.SaulGood

I know I may die this way. I am ok with that. I will go home when I am called. there are only a few things I would die for the constitution is one of them.
This is NOT the "Constitution" in action. This is HARASSMENT and badgering.

So it would be OK, in the name of "the Constitution" if someone were to follow you around all day hurling obscenities at you?

How about if they were a psychological heckler. If they took the time to INVESTIGATE you thoroughly. And then were skillful enough, a master manipulator, like you fathom yourself to be, to psychologically badger you to the extent that you began to feel suicidal in true Hanibal Lecter fashion.

You may PLEAD with them to leave you alone, but they just kept at it, obscenities, your appearance, your childhood, your relatives, slamming you verbally with everything but the kitchen sink in an effort to cause you the most irreparably psychological harm as possible.

You people think you're professionals at this type of heckling? You all know NOTHING about REAL heckling, REAL treachery and the application of it; the best of you that I've seen are pure *advertiser censored* amateur hour.

Amy, Amy, Amy....How do you think you'd fare getting what you give? Reaping a giant portion of the misery and pain you sow?

S.SaulGood

If she was scared she would have went back inside when she was up there vaping. Come on now.
Well, think of this. Whomever you or your crew torture, from this day forth, are going to receive the link for this thread if they would like to know WHO is TRYING to scare them, who is definitely BADGERING THEM, and
You heard me say I don’t want your address because I don’t. No one should have her address. I didn’t even request her name, I can. I chose not to. She should keep her big Karen mouth shut and should at least give her name if she is taking the taxpayers money. I stand by my actions. I bet she knows better now. Education is the key. They should have taught her better than this. Hopefully, they will use this as a training opportunity.
So this is a "public service" you're performing? The badgering and stalking is "training"? At whose behest?

FearMyFez

You miserable hateful *advertiser censored*, YOU DO NOT PROVIDE A SERVICE, YOU DO NOT PAY TAXES! The only taxes you understand are the benefits you receive, taxing the publics patience, and of course the taxing of the olfactory senses of any human that has been within 5 feet of your festering vag... "There are only a few things I would die for" your vag is not one... #FearMyFez

S.SaulGood

It's the information age, Amy. Once you have someone's NAME, you have everything else for the looking. That is the goal here.

FEAR + Misery = clicks + views squared. It's the E=mc2 of Frauditing.

S.SaulGood

Amy, Amy, Amy..... If you're not afraid to have a REAL discussion, and I mean absolutely respectful, professional, a "both sides of the coin" debate, with both pro and con, invite me to your next live feed.

I'll be 100% respectful. I'm a gentleman. If I'm not, you've got the control, you can cut me right off. But I promise you that I won't give you a reason to do so. Let me know. Message me a link and I'll appreciatively attend.

S.SaulGood

And just in case anyone forgot what a friggin' joy it is to take a hyperactive 5 year old to feed the ducks, let this video serve as a reminder. QUACK!!!

And why is Amy sniffing and snorting between every sentence?

On a positive note, I think Amy broke the Guiness world record for the most words ever crammed into 17 minutes, I'll have to see if they keep records like that. Steppenwolf would surely be proud because Amy sure kept her motor running

Last edited:

SamG

I figured she'd be the type to audit truck stop parking lots and trucker dick.

S.SaulGood

Amy, Amy, Amy.....

With all of that convoluted rambling, you never once mentioned anything about your HUSBAND being in the mall and AS YOU TOLD THE POLICE, THAT was the reason why you were dilly-dallying about and wouldn't leave.

So that noted, it begs the question once again,

WAS YOUR HUSBAND REALLY IN THE MALL, AS YOU SWORE TO THE POLICE AND SECURITY?

OR WAS IT JUST ONE MORE LIE BEING SPUN IN A CONTINUING SERIES OF LIES?

You STILL haven't addressed this question, although now, it's been asked a total of 5 times.

S.SaulGood

Amy, Amy, Amy.....

You should have invited me to participate. I offered, didn't I? You could have had 15 minutes of meaningful discourse about TANGIBLE issues rather than 15 minutes of the typical nonsensical rambling that we all know and love you for; the same things over and over again.

Again, the same details as always except for any mention of your husband being in the mall. For the 6th time. Was your husband really in the mall? Or were you lying about that?

At least the upshot is that mall management relented and now you're free to loiter there again and bust chops to your heart's extent, the main purpose of frauditors everywhere.

Amy, Amy, Amy................ any comment?

You don't reply? When the going got tough, you got going? Is that the gist of it?
Some people live their entire life that way. The TRUE walk of shame is done along the path of least resistance.

Last edited:

American Amy

You want to be on a live panel with me? I didn’t know that. I don’t even know what your youtube name is. You have seen the bodycams? The phone calls? Did you see that? That cop used the mall to do his bidding. There are actually 4 videos
I put them all in the comment of that video and I think the description.

I didn’t know you wanted to discuss something on panel with me.

American Amy

And just in case anyone forgot what a friggin' joy it is to take a hyperactive 5 year old to feed the ducks, let this video serve as a reminder. QUACK!!!

And why is Amy sniffing and snorting between every sentence?

On a positive note, I think Amy broke the Guiness world record for the most words ever crammed into 17 minutes, I'll have to see if they keep records like that. Steppenwolf would surely be proud because Amy sure kept her motor running

i always sniff especially around foliage I have allergies but they are way better than when I was younger I used to sneeze up to 59 something times in a row.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo