AMERICAN AMY STALKING WOMEN IN THE PARKING LOT with her crew

S.SaulGood

That is how I found this place was I googled Amanda’s name awhile back.

First, only a CLOWN wouldn't know how to spell:

COSTUME

So my first question is:

WHY do Frauditors, most of whom are only semi-literate at best, ALWAYS accuse others of being stupid or clowns. Meanwhile, they can't even either correctly SPELL or pronunciate the words they choose to do so?

And second, among the myriad of rambling, incoherent, improbable excuses you're rattling off here at your typically frantic lunatic-fringe pace, nowhere in your spiel of this video is included your PRIMARY excuse to cops that you were outside the mall, "Waiting for my husband".

That's what you told the police and security at that time.

For the seventh time now:

WERE YOU LYING TO THE POLICE when you told them that you were "waiting for my husband who is in the mall"?

I'll make it easy for you. Pick one:

1)YES. I AM A LIAR and LIED TO THE POLICE.

2)NO. I am NOT a liar. My husband was in the mall and I was outside waiting for him. That's why I was there.

S.SaulGood

That is how I found this place was I googled Amanda’s name awhile back.
Amy, Amy , get in here! Did you see the post immediately above? If I ask you for the EIGHTH FRIGGIN' TIME if you LIED TO THE POLICE ABOUT YOUR LOITERING BECAUSE YOU WERE WAITING FOR YOUR HUSBAND, who was supposedly in the mall, can I expect the same answer?

ZILCH?

What is it in the warped psychological makeup of frauditors that doesn't allow ANY of you to tell the truth?

Do you disagree? Or are the entire scum lot of you *advertiser censored* liars? As you are perfectly providing a textbook example of here?

Anything? Crickets? Maybe one of the other lying skanks can help you craft a lie believable enough to hoodwink the average 4 year old?

American Amy

I didn’t see a question from you calm down OK and let me see what the question is. I don’t know what you mean about I had a purpose my purpose was to go to AT&T the malls open to the public anyway I don’t have to buy something I can go on your walk around I can go in there and sit down to the benches but they didn’t ask me nothing like that they knew I was waiting on my husband he was going to the Apple Store I just didn’t feel like walking down there. I just had A foot procedure done and I don’t feel like walking all the way down there. That’s why I waited up by the AT&T store I hope this answers your question. I’m sorry I didn’t see it before I check this thing yesterday I didn’t see no question. I had originally went outside the mall to smoke a nasty *advertiser censored* cigarette and I was planning on going right back in and meeting my husband right back where I agreed to meet him and I was not recording out there either I was listening to music i had the up to the phone up to my ear. Also I made a spelling mistake that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to spell and when I speak on here I’m using speech to text and no I’m not gonna go back and edit it all I am not

Last edited:

American Amy

First, only a CLOWN wouldn't know how to spell:

COSTUME

So my first question is:

WHY do Frauditors, most of whom are only semi-literate at best, ALWAYS accuse others of being stupid or clowns. Meanwhile, they can't even either correctly SPELL or pronunciate the words they choose to do so?

And second, among the myriad of rambling, incoherent, improbable excuses you're rattling off here at your typically frantic lunatic-fringe pace, nowhere in your spiel of this video is included your PRIMARY excuse to cops that you were outside the mall, "Waiting for my husband".

That's what you told the police and security at that time.

For the seventh time now:

WERE YOU LYING TO THE POLICE when you told them that you were "waiting for my husband who is in the mall"?

I'll make it easy for you. Pick one:

1)YES. I AM A LIAR and LIED TO THE POLICE.

2)NO. I am NOT a liar. My husband was in the mall and I was outside waiting for him. That's why I was there.
Oh I didn’t see I misspelled that I’ll fix it thank you

American Amy

My husband was in the mall we went in the mall together we were going to AT&T and we were going to Apple I know you’ve watched all these videos and I didn’t wanna walk away down Apple where are we discussed before we got there but I was gonna sit there and wait on him. So I don’t I didn’t lie about nothing I don’t know what you think I lied about and I had no idea the cops were gonna be there that day I didn’t think they were gonna get offended about me filming a police car. I never expected it I’ve done live streams inside that mall I didn’t worry about six months ago no one said a word that carpet like it so he went to security and he told security to tell me to stop it’s so obvious it’s on the body cams. He solicited a trespass because he didn’t like me recording his car which I had every right to do. If you seen the videos you would see my husband he’s on the body cam.

S.SaulGood

My husband was in the mall we went in the mall together we were going to AT&T and we were going to Apple I know you’ve watched all these videos and I didn’t wanna walk away down Apple where are we discussed before we got there but I was gonna sit there and wait on him. So I don’t I didn’t lie about nothing I don’t know what you think I lied about and I had no idea the cops were gonna be there that day I didn’t think they were gonna get offended about me filming a police car. I never expected it I’ve done live streams inside that mall I didn’t worry about six months ago no one said a word that carpet like it so he went to security and he told security to tell me to stop it’s so obvious it’s on the body cams. He solicited a trespass because he didn’t like me recording his car which I had every right to do. If you seen the videos you would see my husband he’s on the body cam.
OK. Was that so difficult to answer that it took me 8 tries to get the story straight from you? You ARE my forum sister. I shouldn't have to ask 8 times, right? And you haven't drank water within the last hour, so TIME!!!
I have no idea HOW I know these things. It's just my blessing and my curse. ;)

American Amy

OK. Was that so difficult to answer that it took me 8 tries to get the story straight from you? You ARE my forum sister. I shouldn't have to ask 8 times, right? And you haven't drank water within the last hour, so TIME!!!
I have no idea HOW I know these things. It's just my blessing and my curse. ;)
I try to come here once a day I think that’s pretty good I don’t leave this thing signed in though because I don’t trust this site. Sad but true. I don’t trust hardly anything or anyone. Don’t do you think if I would have saw all this I would have changed the title which I had misspelled? I will never ignore you on purpose I can guarantee you that. not unless you start to treat me rudely or something then I will let you know when or if I am done talking to you right now I have no problem with you and I’m going to drink some water right now.

S.SaulGood

Understandable. Liars and frauds cannot comprehend others getting through life on honesty and integrity. Sad but True.
+1

That does not compute!

Honesty, integrity, morals, ethics, DISCIPLINE, et. al. admirable traits typically instilled by growing up in a home with a RESPONSIBLE and RESPECTED AUTHORITY FIGURE; all assets for promoting success and self-respect, are LIABILITIES in the Frauditing field.

S.SaulGood

I

i am no fraud or a liar.
Amy, birds of a feather.

There's a video of the Armed Fisherman, one of your FRAUDITING FLOCK on a dock. And of course, he's got his "assault" rifle strapped at the ready; in a way that it would take him all of about less than 2 seconds to deploy if he wanted to start shooting folks, NUT that he appears to be, especially when he starts screaming at people at the top of his lungs. So of course, citizens are concerned, they call the cops, he KNOWS they will call the cops, that's exactly what he want and why he does what he does because the cops will provide the content for his channel.

Frauditors, LIKE YOURSELF, SEEK OUT the cops. Normal people DON'T. You know how many interactions I've had with police OTHER than with STUDENTS who are, were, or will become police? Interactions with police for police business? Let me think. How many say, in the last 10 years? Hmmmm. oh yeah, I know... ZERO POINT ZERO.

Only CRIMINALS and FRAUDITORS have these daily interactions with cops like you and your flock do, nobody else. That's because you SEEK THEM OUT and engage in behavior that will cause interaction and the MORE dramatic the interaction, the better the content. Right?

He can carry this weapon with which he can kill many people if he so chooses, because he's "fishing", one of the most ridiculous laws in the history of the planet. So the cops show up. He starts screaming at them and calling them c**k-suckers, mother-f***ers, and makes some fairly threatening gestures. They press him for his fishing license and for some reason, Florida law prohibits the cops from asking to see it, the second most stupid law known to man.

You get it? The law states that you must be fishing, on the way to fish, or coming back from fishing to open carry a weapon. But another law states that a cop can't ask to see a fishing license!! Why bother to require a license if enforcement is not allowed to see it? Smart, right?

So anyway, Is he fishing? A debate ensues. He tells the cops, "yes, I'm fishing, you mother f**kers, here's my line, and he walks over to a string danging into the water. No hooks, no bait, no pole, no fishing equipment, just a string dangling into the water.

Is he fishing? Should dangling a string that couldn't possibly catch a fish in a place where there are no fish be considered "fishing" or is he a f**king liar pulling a stunt. In other words

A FRAUD?

Your friend and buddy and part of your group, birds of a feather?
Ever hear that saying, "Birds of a feather"? You ARE who you associate with. AND if you don't want to be associated with word and deed of your flock, then separate yourself from them and FAST. This guy is a ticking time bomb, you watch and see, remember I said this.. This is an irrelevant man who dreams of relevance.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

We did fish we got a bite but the fish got away
Of course it got away, Amy. You need a spear, a net, or a BAITED HOOK on the end of a piece of twine that looks like it was used to tie a bakery box IF you had ANY intention of catching fish.

And that fiasco with the piece of twine hanging in the water and getting away with THAT being considered "fishing equipment" tells me that you don't even need to physically be fishing to carry a bazooka ANYWHERE in Florida if you want to.
The Armed Beggar only had to tell the police, "I am fishing. My mind is my fishing equipment. I call the fish telepathically and they jump from the water right into my mouth" and that would have been acceptable. Such is this crazy law that you can't ask for a carry license, can't ask for a fishing license, and hanging a string in the water without a hook is considered "fishing".

The law will change the day that loose cannon kills 4 people with his weapon and goes down in a police hail of bullets. That's how the "do whatever the *advertiser censored* you want with a weapon in Florida" farce will end.

American Amy

Of course it got away, Amy. You need a spear, a net, or a BAITED HOOK on the end of a piece of twine that looks like it was used to tie a bakery box IF you had ANY intention of catching fish.

And that fiasco with the piece of twine hanging in the water and getting away with THAT being considered "fishing equipment" tells me that you don't even need to physically be fishing to carry a bazooka ANYWHERE in Florida if you want to.
The Armed Beggar only had to tell the police, "I am fishing. My mind is my fishing equipment. I call the fish telepathically and they jump from the water right into my mouth" and that would have been acceptable. Such is this crazy law that you can't ask for a carry license, can't ask for a fishing license, and hanging a string in the water without a hook is considered "fishing".

The law will change the day that loose cannon kills 4 people with his weapon and goes down in a police hail of bullets. That's how the "do whatever the *advertiser censored* you want with a weapon in Florida" farce will end.
We had bait and the one man that was with us had a rod and reel. He is actually the one who got the bite. all you have to do is to be going to or from recreation or fishing. Anyway, I rescheduled my test for this afternoon I’m gonna go there soon I probably won’t have results for a few weeks though, I did just drink some water.

S.SaulGood

Yep, oops! THIS:

"Anyway, I rescheduled my test for this afternoon I’m gonna go there soon I probably won’t have results for a few weeks though, I did just drink some water".

Is what PRIVATE MESSAGES are meant for!! ;)

American Amy

Yep, oops! THIS:

"Anyway, I rescheduled my test for this afternoon I’m gonna go there soon I probably won’t have results for a few weeks though, I did just drink some water".

Is what PRIVATE MESSAGES are meant for!! ;)
I don’t know how to send a private message. If my test does Show cancer this time I really hope it doesn’t I will most likely tell my viewers. Why would I lie. No it isn’t everyone’s business. Anyway, will you show me how to do a private message? Thank you. : )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo