AMERICAN AMY STALKING WOMEN IN THE PARKING LOT with her crew

S.SaulGood

i always sniff especially around foliage I have allergies but they are way better than when I was younger I used to sneeze up to 59 something times in a row.
Halls Ice-Peppermint cough drops. Keep some in your pocket. Will clear the sinuses right up. No other cough drop works like that, as if by magic. And oddly enough, the OTHER Halls flavors are not nearly as effective.

Halls Ice-Blue, Halls Ice-Peppermint, or Halls EXTREME. They will definitely clear up the sniffles during allergy season.

S.SaulGood

You want to be on a live panel with me? I didn’t know that. I don’t even know what your youtube name is. You have seen the bodycams? The phone calls? Did you see that? That cop used the mall to do his bidding. There are actually 4 videos
I put them all in the comment of that video and I think the description.

I didn’t know you wanted to discuss something on panel with me.
We can discuss anything. Doesn't have to be specifically you. Can be OTHERS as well. Might bring in more viewers.

I don't belong to you tube or other social platform. You can send me a link here by PM to a Zoom meeting or some such other live feed stream.

And I was speaking in general, as to when I see far more egregious frauditors then you busting everyone's balls. I haven't seen you rise anywhere near to the levels of the SGV street gang, Nicky *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*, or others who REALLY push the envelope from mild to extreme frauditing.

I would be very civil but honest. I'm a gentleman. I know how to respect a host.

S.SaulGood

i always sniff especially around foliage I have allergies but they are way better than when I was younger I used to sneeze up to 59 something times in a row.
Here's a good example of my contribution to the type of complete transparency that all frauditors profess.

Upon seeing the original presentation of this video:

Noting the location, I had someone call and give the men being "educated" by KC and Anthony X, their personal information, all readily accessible just by using google search.

Also gave the men a heads up that the two frauditors MAY return, as many do, and that they should exercise care. Watch Abad's hands because he carries specific weapons in precise locations.

This does two thing. One, a warning that weapons may be deployed at any time, so approach with that in mind and be prepared for it and two, perhaps the "students" would like to continue their education at a later date at a time and place more to their liking and advantage to not only learn more but perhaps to share instruction on the 1st amendent mutually. Some like to GIVE as much as they like to receive. I'm like that! Reciprocation is a good thing.

What can possibly be better than transparency, other than MORE transparency. Especially if it brings people together. It's not all about the Hokey-Pokey, as wedding reception EmCees would have you believe when they sing that stupid song. It's all about people helping to bring people together. THAT'S what it's all about!

S.SaulGood

Amy, Amy, Amy...... We could do a panel. Invite Rita, Nick, Jay, George, Paul, hell, invite Ringo too, why not!! Could be an interesting discussion. Although I'm critical, I will be civil and conversant. You've got the com anyway, you can toss me or anyone else if you feel anyone's out of line.

Do it. Let's do some interesting live chats! We have messaging here. Set it up, do your invites, and send me a message with the link, I'll attend.

We can post it as an upcoming live feed right here in the appropriate thread that TW was good enough to create for us. We are both members here. Let's avail ourselves of this valuable resource to bring more people both here and to your channel for future feeds, which I KNOW can be of interest.

And just maybe, you and I can bridge the gap between auditer and frauditer. Frauditer and critic. Give it a shot. Couldn't hurt. And you may be glad you did!

American Amy

No *advertiser censored* bombing? Noting like that? Who are these other ppl you are speaking of? And I hope I didn’t offend you calling you a troll I said I wasn’t sure what to call you because I think a straight up troll wouldn’t talk to me at all but I have been fooled before.

S.SaulGood

No *advertiser censored* bombing? Noting like that? Who are these other ppl you are speaking of? And I hope I didn’t offend you calling you a troll I said I wasn’t sure what to call you because I think a straight up troll wouldn’t talk to me at all but I have been fooled before.
Amy, Amy, Amy.... there's a huge difference between trolls and CRITICS.

I'm critical of what you and other do. But above all, I AM AN EDUCATOR. A real educator. People's well being and very lives can and often do depend upon my efficacy as an educator. If I'm lax, their training will follow suit, and in my profession, I must be able to BRING OUT THE BEST IN A STUDENT. Which sometimes involves devolving bad habits, thus being critical and possibly gruff; I don't bandy about. You ALWAYS know where I stand, I do not hold back.

I'm not saying that's my goal here. "Education". Just pointing out that I DON'T LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE DOING POORLY and making BAD CHOICES. My primary instinct is to help rather than harm. To see people do well. Always. That's me. If I were to do otherwise, it would NOT be me, and I would be unable to do it.

Now what does that have to do with a live chat? Not much. Just to let YOU know that a troll, I am most definitely not.

S.SaulGood

Who are these other ppl you are speaking of?
"We could do a panel. Invite Rita, Nick, Jay, George, Paul, hell, invite Ringo too"

Rita Barnes = Acura Amanda

Nick = Nickolas Freeman (Big Nick)

Jay = Jays Surreal

George = George Metz (Rogue Nation)

Paul = "Fiona" Rawls

Ringo = just kidding because I wrote George, then Paul, then Ringo (Beatles). lol

But you can invite anyone you please, I was just suggesting because that's some of the crowd from your neck of the woods. Armed Fisherman and Ragamonkey, etc, too.

S.SaulGood

And who are these other ppl you speak of?

why do you call Acura Amanda Rita?
Because she ran a GoFundMe using RITA BARNES as the founder withe a link present to Rita Barnes Facebook page, with of course, the picture of all of her Frauditing pals on it, look:

See this google page:

rita barnes west palm beach florida - Google Search

That's a search page for Rita Barnes West Palm Beach Florida. Click on the second hit: Rita Barnes l Facebook and this is the page that pops up:

Acura Amanda

Acura Amanda

So either she IS Rita Barnes, or she is using Rita Barnes' name WITH permission, or committing identity theft if the real Rita Barnes is unaware. Those are the only three possibilities I can think of.

Amy, Amy, Amy... what do you think?

Look at the actual web address of the Acura Amanda facebook page:

Starts: Facebook.com/rita.barnes. Got it?

S.SaulGood

And who are these other ppl you speak of?

why do you call Acura Amanda Rita?
Amy, Amy, Amy......

I hope she really is Rita Barnes and she didn't simply fabricate, use, or misappropriate the name because that would be a shame for one special little duck down by my local pond!

I run around the local park and there's this duck pond I stretch near to warm up before and cool down after. There's plenty of mallards but only one little white duck there.

Believe it or not, as a small child, I had a small duck, and I named her Amanda. True story. So when I saw this little white duck at the pond, the duck immediately reminded me of Amanda and coincidentally walked like Acura Amanda, sort of a funny, odd, flip-floppy gait. When Acura Amanda walks, it always sounds like she's wearing flip-flops. Even when she's NOT wearing flip-flops. Like the webbed feet of a duck. So I named the duck at the pond, "Rita Barnes".

Now, when I'm at the pond, I quack "Rita!" "Rita Barnes", if I don't see the little duck and sure enough, the duck shows up, and swims over for her daily bread.

So you see the connection? My childhood duck, Amanda, my new duck-friend named Rita Barnes because the duck walks just like Acura Amanda, all flip-floppy footed, and it would be a real *advertiser censored* shame if I had to RENAME the duck at the pond if Acura Amanda really ISN'T Rita Barnes. I sincerely hope that is NOT the case, for the duck's sake, to save the poor thing confusion if the name has to be changed.

I know it all sounds fantastic, but it's true!

Here's the Rita Barnes from my local pond. Isn't she sweet? :

Last edited:

American Amy

That is my mugshot it has been online on Thereasa R, video in fact that was the first time I got to see it. I actually liked her video it was funny and it was not lying about me

S.SaulGood

That is my mugshot it has been online on Thereasa R, video in fact that was the first time I got to see it. I actually liked her video it was funny and it was not lying about me
Mugshots can be extremely unflattering. Here's one that's a *advertiser censored* doozy, you're welcome! Enjoy!

Well, Hi there, Pop Eye! All that's missing is the can of spinach, the corn cob pipe, and Olive Oyl! Well shiver me timbers! Arrrrrrgggh.

Last edited:

American Amy

Mugshots are not usually flattering I must agree. That ls George I assume. We went to city council meeting last night. Me and SoloYaker and Acura and Lady justice. Drinking me water. Even though the meme yesterday says I should have never been conceived. Have a wonderful day.

S.SaulGood

Mugshots are not usually flattering I must agree. That ls George I assume. We went to city council meeting last night. Me and SoloYaker and Acura and Lady justice. Drinking me water. Even though the meme yesterday says I should have never been conceived. Have a wonderful day.
That is George "Let's Go" Metz. Do you know what the backstory is that led up to that "glamour" photo of him? He typically looks like less of a scummy bear or jail bird than others he's accompanying on those mass fraudits down your way, ESPECIALLY WHEN AMANDA IS NEARBY, so I'm guessing the events leading up to that mug shot must be quite dramatic indeed!

Were you there for that time when George went from dapper Devil to disheveled?

Also, Amanda mentioned that she and "Mr. Amanda", as she referred to her husband/boyfriend/whatever, "were no longer together". Any idea why? Did it have anything to do with her "activism"? Do you think it would seem too bold to publicly invite Mr. Amanda to register here and participate?

S.SaulGood

And Amy, Amy, Amy..... For the Love of God, WHY are YOU, a female at that, the ONLY activist with moxie enough to come on here, the PREMIERE 1AA forum on the net, to share your thoughts and rationale with us?

One would think that ANY true ACTIVIST would JUMP at the chance to discuss their activism.

Why are YOU the only one? Are YOU the only activist? The one lone auditor among frauditors?

And I mean this as a compliment. Not a dig. Because in the less than year that I've been reading this forum and posting here, although MANY are discussed, YOU are the only one who had the balls to show up here to my knowledge.

Where are the rest of you? Just Amy? She's the ONLY one of you with

American Amy

Halls Ice-Peppermint cough drops. Keep some in your pocket. Will clear the sinuses right up. No other cough drop works like that, as if by magic. And oddly enough, the OTHER Halls flavors are not nearly as effective.

Halls Ice-Blue, Halls Ice-Peppermint, or Halls EXTREME. They will definitely clear up the sniffles during allergy season.
I will try those i used to use those when I was younger.

American Amy

And Amy, Amy, Amy..... For the Love of God, WHY are YOU, a female at that, the ONLY activist with moxie enough to come on here, the PREMIERE 1AA forum on the net, to share your thoughts and rationale with us?

One would think that ANY true ACTIVIST would JUMP at the chance to discuss their activism.

Why are YOU the only one? Are YOU the only activist? The one lone auditor among frauditors?

And I mean this as a compliment. Not a dig. Because in the less than year that I've been reading this forum and posting here, although MANY are discussed, YOU are the only one who had the balls to show up here to my knowledge.

Where are the rest of you? Just Amy? She's the ONLY one of you with

View attachment 1284
I don’t know but I do know I am the real deal. I can say it but I can’t make anyone believe I can only be me. Maybe ppl don’t even know this place exist? I don’t know look at all the activists that never spend any time with their community at all they never do lives etc. I noticed that, I notice a lot.

S.SaulGood

I don’t know but I do know I am the real deal. I can say it but I can’t make anyone believe I can only be me. Maybe ppl don’t even know this place exist? I don’t know look at all the activists that never spend any time with their community at all they never do lives etc. I noticed that, I notice a lot.
Well, I'M glad you're here and taking advantage of the opportunity. Why more don't wish to participate makes no sense to me, especially that the manner in which I title threads, the name of the auditor's channel or auditor themselves assures that name will place high on search results, often resulting on first page google search status.

In the internet-social media conscious age, I would find it hard to believe that most don't often google their names or channel names to see who's saying what about them or where they're being referenced or spotlighted.

For instance, google search:

AcuraAmanda

Third hit and look at the text and all the links to this forum!

She knows she's often being discussed here. Where is she? What the hell is she afraid of that would prevent her from registering and participating? She's an activist, right? If you're going to be an activist, be one. Face your supporters. Face your critics.

Same case with mostly all the 1AAers discussed here. If I titled the thread, chances are that it will place high enough on google search that they won't be able to avoid seeing it, let alone have to make a concerted effort to locate it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo