I SENT Dr. Dave 10 MESSAGES in the last 20 minutes asking for a link to the stream

S.SaulGood

And Dr. Dave is telling everybody that I don't want to come on the stream!!!

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Wolfman can verify this. I don't lie. EVER

I NEVER got a link for this stream and Wolfman can verify that too!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but LIES from Doc Dave tonight about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a crockful.

S.SaulGood

Here I am. ALL DOC HAS TO DO is stop lying about me and send me a friggin' LINK for the stream, which I have not received and have ASKED FOR 10 TIMES.

Man, I hate when people lie like that. And it can be verified through Texas Wolfman, the administrator of the forum.

Doc SEES my messages. He just refuses to tell the truth that he doesn't WANT me on or he'd send me a link/.

Now, I'm going to link this thread to Megan and see if she's a LIAR too.

S.SaulGood

I linked this thread to Megan. She is ALSO A LIAR. She is ignoring me and continuing and enabling Doc's lies that I didn't want to come on the stream and that he sent me a link.

Lying by omission Megan forgets that there is an administrator here that can VERIFY that everything I'm saying is TRUE, as always, and that both Doc and Megan are LYING to everyone that I was sent a link and nobody has heard from me. 11 messages now to Doc AND Megan.

THIS is a problem. LIE about me, and THAT'S a problem.

S.SaulGood

I wanted to come on the stream but DOC AND MEGAN ARE LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIARS. THE BOTH OF Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here. Doc is ignoring my messages and so is Megan, while telling everyone, "Where is Saul?. he doesn't want to come on the stream" Two lying sacks of garbage. Joseph was 100% right about them both.

S.SaulGood

Ethics does not allow me to go into private messages to verify or disavow.
You have my permission. And even if you don't READ the messages, at least YOU, who I respect immensely, would KNOW that I'm not the liar that Dave and Megan are making me out to be. THEY are the liars. I've been standing next to my PC ready to go since 7PM and both of them are ignoring my messages while telling the viewers this and that about my not wanting to go on. Neither one of them want me on but neither have the guts to just tell the truth. Two effing liars. I hate liars. Of all the things I dislike, LIARS are #1

S.SaulGood

Sent to Doc at 8:16PM. A 12th message tonight since 7PM:

Telling viewers that nobody has heard from me. YOU have heard from me 10 times and Megan has also. TELL everyone that you just don't want me on the stream instead of LYING.

Texas Wolfman

Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.faanclub.com
24 years I have been running forums, permission or not I would not do that. I manage a forum with millions of monthly views, imagine what that would do to me.

activist

Sent to Doc at 8:16PM. A 12th message tonight since 7PM:

Telling viewers that nobody has heard from me. YOU have heard from me 10 times and Megan has also. TELL everyone that you just don't want me on the stream instead of LYING.
Looks like your 15 minutes of fame is about to end....
Bye Felicia

S.SaulGood

Looks like your 15 minutes of fame is about to end....
Bye Felicia
Sorry to burst your bubble. I really don't care. I already AM famous. Which is why I stay anonymous. Are you famous?

I just hate liars. Of which both Doc and Megan certainly are. Conversations on this forum is how Doc ALWAYS sends me links. He said he did tonight and he didn't. he said I was nowhere to be found and he lied. he DOES receive the messages from this forum which is how we communicate. I don't use emails. I use this forum messages. I sent Megan messages too. And Cleric. NONE OF WHOM WILL ACKNOWLEDGE IT. LIARS.

S.SaulGood

And now Rando is speculating wildly. "I think he's upset because Cleric is smarter".

First off, when I'm talking, 90% of the viewers are writing, "Can't hear Saul. Needs more volume". Doc has my mic so low who the hell can even hear a word?

I shut down Cleric because he started that psycho-babble, plagiarized Jung and Freud on me. Here it is, and Cleric lied too, he RESPONDED to it in messages. Does ANYBODY tell the truth any more? Even by accident?:

On the couch with the Cleric of Chaos, the self-professed expert on me. Get your white wig on and judge me. | First Amendment Activist Network (faanclub.com)

S.SaulGood

Always fun for liars to wipe their boots on you and lie about you and of course, don't give you even a chance to debunk their BS. There are just no words for how low that is. Effing Rando Dudley Doright, now wants to talk smack without me to answer back. That's not a man. That's a coward.

S.SaulGood

They need to let Saul on.
They won't. They are LIARS and COWARDS. The worst possible combination in my book. EVERYTHING is a lie. Now I will post my messages to DOC, WITH time stamps!!!!!

And that Bi TCH, Rando? Wants to talk smack? Based on Doc's and Megan's lies? Without me there to answer back? He's garbage as far as I'm concerned.

activist

They won't. They are LIARS and COWARDS. The worst possible combination in my book. EVERYTHING is a lie. Now I will post my messages to DOC, WITH time stamps!!!!!

And that Bi TCH, Rando? Wants to talk smack? Based on Doc's and Megan's lies? Without me there to answer back? He's garbage as far as I'm concerned.
Sorry Karen, were you talking? I was too busy watching Rando, @Cleric0fChaos and @Me! on Dr Dave's livestream to pay attention. Perhaps you can ask for a manager if you aren't getting enough attention.

S.SaulGood

Sorry Karen, were you talking? I was too busy watching Rando, @Cleric0fChaos and @Me! on Dr Dave's livestream to pay attention. Perhaps you can ask for a manager if you aren't getting enough attention.
I know. I'm heartbroken. That's the end of my fame, except for you. I'm counting on you to keep the memory of me alive! Keep me relevant. How will I survive? Maybe you'll do me a favor, to come and put me out of my misery and end my sorrow, which is almost too great to bear? :-(

Me!

I linked this thread to Megan. She is ALSO A LIAR. She is ignoring me and continuing and enabling Doc's lies that I didn't want to come on the stream and that he sent me a link.

Lying by omission Megan forgets that there is an administrator here that can VERIFY that everything I'm saying is TRUE, as always, and that both Doc and Megan are LYING to everyone that I was sent a link and nobody has heard from me. 11 messages now to Doc AND Megan.

THIS is a problem. LIE about me, and THAT'S a problem.
Saul, I dont come on this site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo