You mad bro?

RaccoonMama

Dave is a liar. Once he admits to all of his loyal, brain-washed butt-monkeys like you that he never sent me a link and he censored me over an opinion LONG BEFORE the stream began, we can move on. And then you can crawl back up into your warm, moist, stank, 67 year old home, Mr. Snoid. You've taken up residence inside the posterior of a rat. That means you're one too.
You STILL whining about the link you "never received"? Jesus, get a life.

RaccoonMama

I do not see how that is a fair comment being that he made that post April 23rd
I work, so I use social media mostly in weekends. There is a problem with responding to a post as soon as you see it? With all due respect, Saul does nothing but abuse anyone with a different opinion than his, so he needs to have a thicker skin. I thought this site was not "censored"....

S.SaulGood

Nothing has to be fair where I'm concerned. I'm the most hated person in the 1AA community and I never even picked up a camera! Just for speaking my mind. People that let their internet personae take over their real lives forget that it's the internet. I have no doubt that if there was a button on the keyboard that would electrocute the other user at the other end of a conversation, 99% of the people posting would not hesitate to push it. Such is the way social media works.

Just a mere thing like my mentioning to Raccoon Mama that I feed all the outdoor animals, INCLUDING raccoons, a thing that should have been seen by an animal lover as an act of love was turned and twisted on the stream and here and I was ridiculed by her for it. "He's bragging that he spends $2500 a month on outdoor animals. He's a lying POS". Simple acts of kindness twisted for an agenda of hatred.

Meanwhile, anyone who ever fed outdoor animals on a regular basis knows it's a decent chunk of change to feed all the racs, possums, cats, squirrels, birds.

Social media has been quite an interesting lesson.

Dutch Phoenix

Nothing has to be fair where I'm concerned. I'm the most hated person in the 1AA community and I never even picked up a camera! Just for speaking my mind. People that let their internet personae take over their real lives forget that it's the internet. I have no doubt that if there was a button on the keyboard that would electrocute the other user at the other end of a conversation, 99% of the people posting would not hesitate to push it. Such is the way social media works.

Just a mere thing like my mentioning to Raccoon Mama that I feed all the outdoor animals, INCLUDING raccoons, a thing that should have been seen by an animal lover as an act of love was turned and twisted on the stream and here and I was ridiculed by her for it. "He's bragging that he spends $2500 a month on outdoor animals. He's a lying POS". Simple acts of kindness twisted for an agenda of hatred.

Meanwhile, anyone who ever fed outdoor animals on a regular basis knows it's a decent chunk of change to feed all the racs, possums, cats, squirrels, birds.

Social media has been quite an interesting lesson.
There is no 1AA community you senile old man. It’s just a bunch of chuckle *advertiser censored* and losers annoying people for YouTube money.

S.SaulGood

There is no 1AA community you senile old man. It’s just a bunch of chuckle *advertiser censored* and losers annoying people for YouTube money.
See. I rest my case. Knows everything about me. EVERYBODY on the net knows everything about everyone. ROFL I love it!!

S.SaulGood

I know the whole spiel. You already went through it. You're better than me. You're stronger than me. You're smarter than me; wait, not just me..... EVERYBODY. You're better than everybody. Why just be satisfied with being better than a senile old man, right? Aim high.
I heard it already, multiple times. So has everybody. Is that it? You have anything about 1AA to offer or is that it and you shot your load? You can only post about the grandeur of you?

Or am I THAT important to you that you can only post about me? Aim higher. If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

Dutch Phoenix

See. I rest my case. Knows everything about me. EVERYBODY on the net knows everything about everyone. ROFL I love it!!
Spoiler alert old fart but you’re not that hard to figure out. I don’t need a college degree to figure you out. Based on the sound of your voice you’re an old man in your upper 60s possibly your 70s, your accent denotes an East Coast location and origin I would suspect you’re also a Jew based on your name. Is there anything else that I really need to know about you? Are you a former banker that’s retired and your wife is dead or left you and you have nothing better to do than to pretend to be a tough guy on the Internet? You’re really not that fascinating and you’re really not that unique I deal with idiots like you day in and day out.

Dutch Phoenix

I know the whole spiel. You already went through it. You're better than me. You're stronger than me. You're smarter than me; wait, not just me..... EVERYBODY. You're better than everybody. Why just be satisfied with being better than a senile old man, right? Aim high.
I heard it already, multiple times. So has everybody. Is that it? You have anything about 1AA to offer or is that it and you shot your load? You can only post about the grandeur of you?

Or am I THAT important to you that you can only post about me? Aim higher. If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.
OK Mr. expert I’ll start off with some of my credentials and I’ll tell you why I think I’m better than you;

i’m half your age or less, I actually have an education in criminal justice and a degree in that field. I have an IQ in the upper 25 percentile, it’s between 115 and 120. I am in very good shape and I’ve been lifting weights since I was 13 years old, I use a heavy bag, I bike, I hike, I use weighted gloves for resistance training when I work the bag, I jump rope, I am well-versed in karate. I am not intimidated by middle aged low tier ex-cons that act like tough guys on the Internet. When I was working in construction we regularly trained the white trash and how do use basic tools and perform basic jobs like laying tile, roofing houses, using measuring tapes and electric tools. White trash dumb Fox are not exactly complicated subject for me.

david gardner

and if you ask her to do it again she says "WHEN?" with two gobs of nut drippin down her chin
baby baby come and suck it up
AMG offerin you big nuts
so buck up hoe and give it a go
just kick back with a big fat dick to snack
you could never catch her on her back
its jeanine
jeanine the dick fiend
you know its jeanine you know its jeanine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads