Tyrant Slayer Studios Frauditor Needs a Safe Space

Dr. Dave Debunker

Tyrant Slayer Studios Channel attempted to file a copyright claim on one on video. Attached is the response from YouTube. The poor lad is definitely going to need a safe space and cookies now!
tyrant slayer studios LMAO.png

S.SaulGood

Doc, if you want him, right in this video here, he gave anyone who does enough ammo to sink the Bismarck if skillfully deployed in the right arenas. I would SAVE the video before he realizes he hung himself and deletes it.

Enough slander to paint the entire state of Connecticut with two coats:

Gutsy to call the WOMAN judge handling your case a "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*" (at 23:40) among other things.

Listen to this rant. Tapind phone conversations AND BROADCASTING THEM WITHOUT CONSENT. His video is a litany of things you shouldn't do if you have ANY sense of self-preservation.

And THIRTY NINE YEARS OLD??? My God. I thought he was at least 50!! The drugs took their toll and continue to do so.

He COMMENTS in his comment section about Schrodinger being a drugged out piece of *advertiser censored*.

FearMyFez

Wrong video with the Schrodinger drug comments about Cat and his associates, fans, followers, etc.. There's part 1 AND 2, as if one part wasn't MORE than enough. THIS is the right one. Inter-thread warp:

I assure you that this AZZHAT is creating a "Rise of the Moors" situation. Once I blow the conch, the full righteous power of all of Morocco shall rise again like the Phoenix and lay waste to Tyrant slayer and all of his ill begotten ilk! #TheyWillFearMyFez

Stryker1126

Yes. It's Henri da'Louse LaDreck.

Actually, it's Tim Reilly. :D

I think. Who really knows with these people; some of them have dozens of aliases and innumerable addresses.
Like AssElmo morales aka Enrique Torres. These jackwagons like to think they’re ghosts. In the end the truth will be found when it comes to them. Especially that dumbass weed smoking *advertiser censored*, lady justice of the press. I’ve issued and open challenge to her, she has yet to reply

S.SaulGood

Like AssElmo morales aka Enrique Torres. These jackwagons like to think they’re ghosts. In the end the truth will be found when it comes to them. Especially that dumbass weed smoking *advertiser censored*, lady justice of the press. I’ve issued and open challenge to her, she has yet to reply
What else would the frauditors do to survive? IMO, it's the same local yokels, the reprobates that stand at the first traffic light after a bridge, or a backed up parkway exit ramp going car to car making windshields even dirtier. Instead of bums with a spray bottle filled with their own urine in one hand and a squeegee in the other, they're bums with cameras monetizing the only thing they can create. Monetizing the MISERY they love to create for their miserable followers who love the company.

S.SaulGood

Obviously lady justice won’t accept my challenge for her audience
Is that Lady Justice Liberty? I didn't see too many videos of hers. I did see the one where she's sitting in a car with 3 other bu..... er' (clears throat) "AUD-I-TORS" behind some business at 3 AM and then they all give the cop a hard time as if it's the most natural thing in the world for a 60 year old woman (what at least looks to me to be about a 60 year old woman; hard to tell when the odometer has been turned over a few times and the road traveled to do it was a rough one) sitting in a car with three other adults (and I use the term loosely) hiding behind a closed business in a private parking lot.

Of course, lots of frauditor lingo ensues, the usual memorized horse-*advertiser censored* that they all have on tap, "I don't answer questions", "Do you tell that to the judge", "I didn't do nothing", etc. etc.

I laugh when I hear them, but not because they're funny. I put myself in the cop's place and then laugh thinking about what I'd like to do to them!

Stryker1126

From a video I saw that Dr.Beers posted. She was in Chicago and a homeowner almost shut her big mouth for her. To be honest that’s all she is. A nosey loudmouth Karen with a camera. But again. She has yet to accept my challenge

S.SaulGood

From a video I saw that Dr.Beers posted. She was in Chicago and a homeowner almost shut her big mouth for her. To be honest that’s all she is. A nosey loudmouth Karen with a camera. But again. She has yet to accept my challenge
Approaching this from a different perspective, maybe that they all picked up cameras and learned these key phrases and when to deploy each one might be a blessing when compared to the alternative:

Let's think about this. Most of them that I've seen; well, I'm actually being kind. Let me rephrase that. Almost ALL of these frauditors I've seen, IMO, strike me as criminal element.

People at odds with authority that have been processed by law enforcement more times than I'd care to know about. From petty fuckery to fairly extensive criminal histories.

It appears to me that the prerequisite necessity for frauditing effectively; that is, successfully and convincingly enough to elicit the types of responses from their prey that is sufficient enough to draw the following of other like-minded individuals with similar "interests", seeing people harassed, is the OPPOSITE of the attributes needed to fashion a productive career of CONTRIBUTING and BUILDING. I'm talking about the ability to flip the switch "ON" to narcissistic, sociopath behavior. And who better to do that than a narcissistic sociopath?

So quite possibly the fact that Youtube is paying these people to stick a camera in people's faces instead of a weapon to make their money might actually be a blessing; who knows?

I see them as nothing more than dunk-tank clowns with cameras.

What behaviors make a person creepy?

Creepy traits and behaviors include:
  • Standing too close to someone.
  • Smiling peculiarly.
  • Talking too much about a topic, especially sex.
  • Laughing at inappropriate times.
  • Not letting someone out of conversation.
  • Displaying unwanted sexual interest.
  • Asking to take pictures of people.
  • Displaying too much or too little emotion.

Last edited:

Stryker1126

Lady justice of the press claims she isn’t a criminal nor is she a felon. I’m still trying to find information on her. I even messaged American Amy and asked her to relay my challenge to her. When she asked “What is you’re challenge?” I replied “ Show up on my street and film my house. Yes it’s legal. But it’s also legal for me to stand on the edge of my front lawn with my tactical gear and a loaded rifle” and yes we all know they’d say “You don’t need that weapon” I would motion to her. If you want it. Come and get it. But we all know that will not happen. Because it’s only a matter of time before those idiots will start showing up on private property and demand they “Audit their Holmes” and make sure they obey them. It may not happen. But who knows. And to be honest. If those jackwagons go on peoples houses and kick down the door and yell “This is a first amendment audit” those frauditors will start dropping like flies because of the bullets that would be fired at them from the home owners. Won’t happen. But it isn’t beyond the realm of possibility with them

S.SaulGood

Lady justice of the press claims she isn’t a criminal nor is she a felon. I’m still trying to find information on her. I even messaged American Amy and asked her to relay my challenge to her. When she asked “What is you’re challenge?” I replied “ Show up on my street and film my house. Yes it’s legal. But it’s also legal for me to stand on the edge of my front lawn with my tactical gear and a loaded rifle” and yes we all know they’d say “You don’t need that weapon” I would motion to her. If you want it. Come and get it. But we all know that will not happen. Because it’s only a matter of time before those idiots will start showing up on private property and demand they “Audit their Holmes” and make sure they obey them. It may not happen. But who knows. And to be honest. If those jackwagons go on peoples houses and kick down the door and yell “This is a first amendment audit” those frauditors will start dropping like flies because of the bullets that would be fired at them from the home owners. Won’t happen. But it isn’t beyond the realm of possibility with them
I questioned something similar to this scenario just yesterday while watching a Big-Mouthed Nick video. He was vociferously blabbing on, as he usually does, about HIS being able to take pictures of everybody and everything he so desires in any Federal building because he's the "owner", and as such, NOBODY else is ever to be afforded the right to take HIS picture.

So I'm thinking, "now what if I were to walk into the building and decide to whip out my phone and start taking a video of Foghorn Leghorn flapping his beak about how he owns Florida and how Miami belongs to him".

Would Fog-Horn Nick demand that I stop filming him because he owns everything in Florida, including me? As you've noted, this appears to be the general direction that frauditing is headed in, more and more confrontations, as more reprobates with too few brains and too much time on their hands embrace the joy and wonders of photography.

Stryker1126

And you are correct. It’s gonna head that direction. All in the name of transparency. And if you don’t agree with them, they’ll threaten lawsuits, leans on property, or charges of treason (yes that is not a thing yet but it could happen) or they’ll just send their buddies in Antifa after people. Now I threw in Antifa for a reason. Because let’s be realistic here. Antifa is made up of criminals, frauditors are mostly criminals. And how do we not know that they could possibly be in collusion with those dickweeds?, but again. We aren’t far off from frauditors doing possibly what I mentioned earlier

S.SaulGood

We aren’t far off from frauditors doing possibly what I mentioned earlier
Yes. Why stop at restricted access doorways if you "own" the building, right? Why stop at the property line is you "own" the entire city? Public to private is the next frauditing frontier. And soon! As the ever-burgeoning number of frauditors increase and they have no choice but to elevate to the next step in order to try setting themselves apart from thousands upon thousands of others with the same old schtick, thereby diluting their number of clicks and views thus income.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo