Tyrant Slayer Studios Frauditor Needs a Safe Space

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Doc, if you want him, right in this video here, he gave anyone who does enough ammo to sink the Bismarck if skillfully deployed in the right arenas. I would SAVE the video before he realizes he hung himself and deletes it.

Enough slander to paint the entire state of Connecticut with two coats:

Gutsy to call the WOMAN judge handling your case a "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*" (at 23:40) among other things.

Listen to this rant. Tapind phone conversations AND BROADCASTING THEM WITHOUT CONSENT. His video is a litany of things you shouldn't do if you have ANY sense of self-preservation.

And THIRTY NINE YEARS OLD??? My God. I thought he was at least 50!! The drugs took their toll and continue to do so.

He COMMENTS in his comment section about Schrodinger being a drugged out piece of *advertiser censored*.
It's all PUBLIC COURT RECORD, and conversations with PUBLIC officials, in which I'm conducting public business are not private, they are public record. Nice try though you poor delusional troll. You must be smoking that same bad meth Shrodingers Cat died smoking. Good luck with continuing on his legacy of fraud and drug overdose.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Doc, if you want him, right in this video here, he gave anyone who does enough ammo to sink the Bismarck if skillfully deployed in the right arenas. I would SAVE the video before he realizes he hung himself and deletes it.

Enough slander to paint the entire state of Connecticut with two coats:

Gutsy to call the WOMAN judge handling your case a "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*" (at 23:40) among other things.

Listen to this rant. Tapind phone conversations AND BROADCASTING THEM WITHOUT CONSENT. His video is a litany of things you shouldn't do if you have ANY sense of self-preservation.

And THIRTY NINE YEARS OLD??? My God. I thought he was at least 50!! The drugs took their toll and continue to do so.

He COMMENTS in his comment section about Schrodinger being a drugged out piece of *advertiser censored*.
It's not slander when it's all true, poor fool.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Yes. It's Henri da'Louse LaDreck.

Actually, it's Tim Reilly. :D

I think. Who really knows with these people; some of them have dozens of aliases and innumerable addresses.
Yep it's Tim Reilly, and I have no criminal record. What you seen on 11/29 during my false arrest is all there is to it. You and the SC cult of mentally ill trolls, smoking the same bad meth he was; Can make up all you'd like, it's only going to compound his debt, which ultimately, his wife and his trolls will be responsible for paying. Good luck with all that.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

I've never seen so many stupid people nor deranged drug addicts and lunatics all together in one place, and then I found Schrodingers Cat. A fraud, a thief a liar, a con artist and a deadbeat who chose drugs over his family. Tweaker tweaked himself out after defrauding his audience with my content. He killed himself with drugs using the money he obtained by stealing my property... how ironic. Poor fool didnt even last a few days after he got paid for stealing my content and attempting to defame me with it. To respect such a terrible person, or the memory of his legacy of fraud, hate, lies, bigotry and overdosing, would an insult to all of mankind. *advertiser censored* that piece of *advertiser censored*. You folks are so desperate to conceal his fraud, and who he really was, that you've resorted to claiming I'm a pedo, and committing crimes on the internet; Including but not limited to, forging legal documents. Lol

Well done you idiots lol

Stryker1126

Yes. Why stop at restricted access doorways if you "own" the building, right? Why stop at the property line is you "own" the entire city? Public to private is the next frauditing frontier. And soon! As the ever-burgeoning number of frauditors increase and they have no choice but to elevate to the next step in order to try setting themselves apart from thousands upon thousands of others with the same old schtick, thereby diluting their number of clicks and views thus income.
And that’s where it could take a deadly turn.

S.SaulGood

And that’s where it could take a deadly turn.
I'm surprised it hasn't already.

But let's not forget. There's no "eye in the sky" video on youtube of ALL audits. Each video shows a very unidirectional view of the whole. A TUNNELVISION perspective. Few use 360 and I'm glad because it looks like *advertiser censored* and is hard to watch, for me anyway. We don't typically see what's simultaneously occurring to the right, to the left, behind, above, etc.; an omni-directional view with the typical videos.

AND, of most importance: WE ONLY SEE WHAT THE FRAUDITOR POSTS!!

We don't see the FAILED fraudits, when their quarry either feeds then back a heaping dose of their own *advertiser censored*, let them choke on it, or tells them to go *advertiser censored* themselves and scares the living *advertiser censored* out of them before spinning on their heel and leaving them curbside like you would with any other curb-clinging dog *advertiser censored*. Pay them no mind and let them stand out there blowing air like a ruptured steam pipe til they deflate.

I'm of the mind that like dark matter in the universe, there's a lot more to frauditing that we DON'T see than we do see.

S.SaulGood

I've never seen so many stupid people nor deranged drug addicts and lunatics all together in one place, and then I found Schrodingers Cat. A fraud, a thief a liar, a con artist and a deadbeat who chose drugs over his family. Tweaker tweaked himself out after defrauding his audience with my content. He killed himself with drugs using the money he obtained by stealing my property... how ironic. Poor fool didnt even last a few days after he got paid for stealing my content and attempting to defame me with it. To respect such a terrible person, or the memory of his legacy of fraud, hate, lies, bigotry and overdosing, would an insult to all of mankind. *advertiser censored* that piece of *advertiser censored*. You folks are so desperate to conceal his fraud, and who he really was, that you've resorted to claiming I'm a pedo, and committing crimes on the internet; Including but not limited to, forging legal documents. Lol

Well done you idiots lol
Well, I think it's commendable that at least ONE of the subjects of a thread/discussion on this forum finally showed up to offer their side of the story! A thing that in the time I've been here I have not seen.

Glad you registered, if that's really you.

Also: Did you ever consider that perhaps you're going about things the wrong way? The old saying, "wherever you go, there you are!". Perhaps a different, more measured, more focused and disciplined, methodical approach may serve to deliver the ends you seek that your current course of action are not?

You don't win a game of chess by knocking pieces over. Carefully measured tactics applied with total control is key.

Last edited:

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Well, I think it's commendable that at least ONE of the subjects of a thread/discussion on this forum finally showed up to offer their side of the story! A thing that in the time I've been here I have not seen.

Glad you registered, if that's really you.

View attachment 980

Also: Did you ever consider that perhaps you're going about things the wrong way? The old saying, "wherever you go, there you are!". Perhaps a different, more measured, more focused and disciplined, methodical approach may serve to deliver the ends you seek that your current course of action are not?

You don't win a game of chess by knocking pieces over. Carefully measured tactics applied with total control is key.
The idea, that I must play chess with a bunch of clowns who forged the tournament registry is absurd lol.

I didn't come here to defend my brand, my name, my channel nor my integrity, I'll do that in a courtroom, not upon an imaginary chess board.

I came here to keep tabs on all of you, to investigate. Here's a little secret; That's what "Investigative Journalists," members of "The Press," like me do!

I've gathered a bunch of information on all of you, your channels, your content the servers and domains yall use, Im e erywhere you go now lol. There is not one wall upon which Im the fly in the room unnoticed. Everytjing Ive gathered is headed to DHS. Even the FBI is getting its share too. I'm sorry, you have no idea what's going on in reality. I take it you haven't read the latest summary report? Of course you haven't. In this published report issued by DHS it appears you folks are defined, YouTubers, LIKE YOY, are classified as potential domestic terrorists.

Which got me thinking; All the death threats you folks send aren't helping you none. All the celebrating of violence, bodily harm, the salivating over it, calls for it, the hatred, the lies, bigotry and distrust you folks sow in your defamatory, fraudulent and divisive content, the obsession with pedophiles; Sure aint helping yall none. Committing a crime, and defrauding an audience on a live stream and confessing to it, indicates yall are too dumb for chess lol. Don't worry too much about all the surveillance that comes with their investigating, the real problems ahead will be in the courts.

Sadly, seven of you will have to watch it all on my channel, because seven of you are losing your channels...

Committing forgery, willful criminal copyright infringement, publishing false claims, defamatory, libelous, slanderous hit pieces, with stolen copyrighted content no less, is not chess; Its pretty stupid.

The opportunities I've presented you folks with on YouTube, and your responses to them; Speak for themselves. Quite clearly too.

Consider this momentary lapse in events, the calm before the storm. Yall called on the thunder, and now you got it.

First three to go are Schrodingers Cat, Keeping it Criminal and Taco n Yoshi Gaming. I'll let you know who's next in a couple days.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

S.SaulGood

The idea, that I must play chess with a bunch of clowns who forged the tournament registry is absurd lol.

I didn't come here to defend my brand, my name, my channel nor my integrity, I'll do that in a courtroom, not upon an imaginary chess board.

I came here to keep tabs on all of you, to investigate, that's what "Investigative Journalists," members of "The Press," like me do!

I've gathered a bunch of information on all of you, your channels, your content. It's all headed to DHS. The FBI is getting its share too. I take it you haven't read the latest summary report, in which it appears you folks are defined, YouTubers are classified as potential domestic terrorists. All the death threats you folks send aren't helping you none. All the celebrating of violence, bodily harm, the salivating over it, calls for it, the hatred, the lies, bigotry and distrust you folks sow in your defamatory, fraudulent and divisive content, the obsession with pedophiles; Sure aint helping yall none. Don't worry too much about all the surveillance, the real problems ahead will be in the courts.

Sadly, seven of you will have to watch it all on my channel, because seven of you are losing your channels...

Committing forgery, willful criminal copyright infringement, publishing false claims, defamatory, libelous, slanderous hit pieces, with stolen copyrighted content no less, is not chess; Its pretty stupid.
Actually, I was addressing you. I can't possibly be one of the "seven" because I don't even have a youtube account, let alone a channel! lol I don't comment on you tube, I can't because I don't have an account, don't want one, and I don't send emails to anyone.

So perhaps be aware that whomever you think I am is incorrect.

And threats? Again, I can only speak for myself, because if you read through any of my posts about any auditor, picked at random, I seriously doubt that you will interpret any of my language as a "physical threat", a thing I won't and never do, a direct threat being a thing I can't recall ever reading from one of my fellow forum members.

Now while I have no idea as to what may transpire in messages, in the body of the forum itself, these claims are things I've never seen. Can you direct me to any? Perhaps I missed them?

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Actually, I was addressing you. I can't possibly be one of the "seven" because I don't even have a youtube account, let alone a channel! lol I don't comment on you tube, I can't because I don't have an account, don't want one, and I don't send emails to anyone.

So perhaps be aware that whomever you think I am is incorrect.

And threats? Again, I can only speak for myself, because if you read through any of my posts about any auditor, picked at random, I seriously doubt that you will interpret any of my language as a "physical threat", a thing I won't and never do, a direct threat being a thing I can't recall ever reading from one of my fellow forum members.

Now while I have no idea as to what may transpire in messages, in the body of the forum itself, these claims are things I've never seen. Can you direct me to any? Perhaps I missed them?
This has been occurring on YouTube since 11/29.

The bogus debate, in which KiC and Taco defrauded their audience in traditional Schrodingers Cat fashion; Is just the latest of a series of videos and other defamatory content, in which nothing but falsehoods, false accusations and even forged legal documents are presented. All to make a buck.

The seven are listed here. This is a post from my community page made shortly after the KiC and Taco circus tent caught fire and burned itself down.

*"
Two of YouTubes most incompetent CRIMINALS just unwittingly detailed and confessed to their criminal activities upon their livestream; In doing so, they also defrauded their audience of hundreds and hundreds of dollars if not thousands. We recorded all of it, we will cover it here, and we will take you through the process of legal recourse every step of the way.

8 U.S. Code § 1324c - Penalties for document fraudTitle 52
Civil Actions
Chapter 925 - Statutory Rights of Action and Defenses
Section 52-565 - Double damages for forgery.

Universal Citation: CT Gen Stat § 52-565 (2012)
Any person who falsely makes, alters, forges or counterfeits any document, or knowingly utters, as true, any document falsely made, altered, forged or counterfeited, shall pay double damages to any party injured thereby.

(1949 Rev., S. 8306.)
See Secs. 53a-137 to 53a-140, inclusive, re forgery. Cited. 11 CA 161. Cited. 41 CA 659. Cited. 43 CA 1.

An agent may commit forgery by making or signing an instrument in disobedience of his instructions or by exceeding his authority. 24 CS 498.a)Activities prohibited

It is unlawful for any person or entity knowingly—
(1)to forge, counterfeit, alter, or falsely make any document for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(2)to use, attempt to use, possess, obtain, accept, or receive or to provide any forged, counterfeit, altered, or falsely made document in order to satisfy any requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(3)to use or attempt to use or to provide or attempt to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or obtaining a benefit under this chapter,

(4)to accept or receive or to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of complying with section 1324a(b) of this title or obtaining a benefit under this chapter, or

(5)to prepare, file, or assist another in preparing or filing, any application for benefits under this chapter, or any document required under this chapter, or any document submitted in connection with such application or document, with knowledge or in reckless disregard of the fact that such application or document was falsely made or, in whole or in part, does not relate to the person on whose behalf it was or is being submitted, orA)to present before boarding a common carrier for the purpose of coming to the United States a document which relates to the alien’s eligibility to enter the United States, and (B) to fail to present such document to an immigration officer upon arrival at a United States port of entry.

@Keeping It Criminal
@Taco n Yoshi Gaming
@Blue Bacon
@Scryp Kat
@Hezokuai
@Dr Dave Beer Professor & Debunker of Frauditors
@Schrodinger's Cat

The debt associated with the charges, the civil penalties for 78 days of defamatory, libelous, slanderous claims, harassment, defrauding your audience, forgery, willful criminal copyright infringement, death threats, calls for violence and violating community standards on various domains; Has compounded exponentially.

The video, audio, photographic evidence, document, and transcripts I've gathered over the course of the last 78 days of your circus is irrefutable.

Your Mothers must be so proud of you little boys. You're all going to love the shows this week. Stay tuned.

Word of advice; When you commit a premeditated crime, you might not want to discuss how you did it, why you did it, when you did it, nor basically confess to it upon a YouTube live stream. Annnnd the Darwin award of 2022 goes to!"

S.SaulGood

This has been occurring on YouTube since 11/29.

The bogus debate, in which KiC and Taco defrauded their audience in traditional Schrodingers Cat fashion; Is just the latest of a series of videos and other defamatory content, in which nothing but falsehoods, false accusations and even forged legal documents are presented. All to make a buck.

The seven are listed here. This is a post from my community page made shortly after the KiC and Taco circus tent caught fire and burned itself down.

*"
Two of YouTubes most incompetent CRIMINALS just unwittingly detailed and confessed to their criminal activities upon their livestream; In doing so, they also defrauded their audience of hundreds and hundreds of dollars if not thousands. We recorded all of it, we will cover it here, and we will take you through the process of legal recourse every step of the way.

8 U.S. Code § 1324c - Penalties for document fraudTitle 52
Civil Actions
Chapter 925 - Statutory Rights of Action and Defenses
Section 52-565 - Double damages for forgery.

Universal Citation: CT Gen Stat § 52-565 (2012)
Any person who falsely makes, alters, forges or counterfeits any document, or knowingly utters, as true, any document falsely made, altered, forged or counterfeited, shall pay double damages to any party injured thereby.

(1949 Rev., S. 8306.)
See Secs. 53a-137 to 53a-140, inclusive, re forgery. Cited. 11 CA 161. Cited. 41 CA 659. Cited. 43 CA 1.

An agent may commit forgery by making or signing an instrument in disobedience of his instructions or by exceeding his authority. 24 CS 498.a)Activities prohibited

It is unlawful for any person or entity knowingly—
(1)to forge, counterfeit, alter, or falsely make any document for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(2)to use, attempt to use, possess, obtain, accept, or receive or to provide any forged, counterfeit, altered, or falsely made document in order to satisfy any requirement of this chapter or to obtain a benefit under this chapter,

(3)to use or attempt to use or to provide or attempt to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of satisfying a requirement of this chapter or obtaining a benefit under this chapter,

(4)to accept or receive or to provide any document lawfully issued to or with respect to a person other than the possessor (including a deceased individual) for the purpose of complying with section 1324a(b) of this title or obtaining a benefit under this chapter, or

(5)to prepare, file, or assist another in preparing or filing, any application for benefits under this chapter, or any document required under this chapter, or any document submitted in connection with such application or document, with knowledge or in reckless disregard of the fact that such application or document was falsely made or, in whole or in part, does not relate to the person on whose behalf it was or is being submitted, orA)to present before boarding a common carrier for the purpose of coming to the United States a document which relates to the alien’s eligibility to enter the United States, and (B) to fail to present such document to an immigration officer upon arrival at a United States port of entry.

@Keeping It Criminal
@Taco n Yoshi Gaming
@Blue Bacon
@Scryp Kat
@Hezokuai
@Dr Dave Beer Professor & Debunker of Frauditors
@Schrodinger's Cat

The debt associated with the charges, the civil penalties for 78 days of defamatory, libelous, slanderous claims, harassment, defrauding your audience, forgery, willful criminal copyright infringement, death threats, calls for violence and violating community standards on various domains; Has compounded exponentially.

The video, audio, photographic evidence, document, and transcripts I've gathered over the course of the last 78 days of your circus is irrefutable.

Your Mothers must be so proud of you little boys. You're all going to love the shows this week. Stay tuned.

Word of advice; When you commit a premeditated crime, you might not want to discuss how you did it, why you did it, when you did it, nor basically confess to it upon a YouTube live stream. Annnnd the Darwin award of 2022 goes to!"
IMO, it's a good thing you're sharing. There's no honor in wanting to shut down someone without even giving them a chance to offer their side of the equation.

Most of it is unfamiliar to me, but I will read through your post, none the less, as I do with all forum member's responses to me.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

IMO, it's a good thing you're sharing. There's no honor in wanting to shut down someone without even giving them a chance to offer their side of the equation.

Most of it is unfamiliar to me, but I will read through your post, none the less, as I do with all forum member's responses to me.
Care to explain this? These are your words. BTW if I shave the beard and throw a hat on backward, look like I'm in my late 20s.

Quote:

"Doc, if you want him, right in this video here, he gave anyone who does enough ammo to sink the Bismarck if skillfully deployed in the right arenas. I would SAVE the video before he realizes he hung himself and deletes it.

Enough slander to paint the entire state of Connecticut with two coats:Gutsy to call the WOMAN judge handling your case a "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*" (at 23:40) among other things.

He COMMENTS in his comment section about Schrodinger being a drugged out piece of *advertiser censored*."

I'd love an explanation. How do you go from being this person, to the one in the PM? You seem like two totally different people. Just like that fat slob without even an ounce of self respect nor discipline conducts himself, when he's pretending to be someone he is not.

What these fools don't realize is, my IQ is higher, and my SAT score is higher too. They just assume I'm some idiot lol. They call me a fraud lol while committing forgery lol its great. I e been making some very powerful videos to release. They are really funny, and damning all at once. Not because they are defamatory, but because they contain irrefutable fact. Unfortunately for them, and quite possibly, you too (from what I know so far) I'm not who you think I am. I'm as real as it gets in all of New England. The truth always wins, and that's what I bring all the time. So it's just a matter of time now.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Or are you that guy who commented on my channel with the absurd challenge to audit a military base and Nasa among other things?

S.SaulGood

Care to explain this? These are your words. BTW if I shave the beard and throw a hat on backward, look like I'm in my late 20s.

Quote:

"Doc, if you want him, right in this video here, he gave anyone who does enough ammo to sink the Bismarck if skillfully deployed in the right arenas. I would SAVE the video before he realizes he hung himself and deletes it.

Enough slander to paint the entire state of Connecticut with two coats:Gutsy to call the WOMAN judge handling your case a "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*" (at 23:40) among other things.

He COMMENTS in his comment section about Schrodinger being a drugged out piece of *advertiser censored*."

I'd love an explanation. How do you go from being this person, to the one in the PM? You seem like two totally different people. Just like that fat slob without even an ounce of self respect nor discipline conducts himself, when he's pretending to be someone he is not.

What these fools don't realize is, my IQ is higher, and my SAT score is higher too. They just assume I'm some idiot lol. They call me a fraud lol while committing forgery lol its great. I e been making some very powerful videos to release. They are really funny, and damning all at once. Not because they are defamatory, but because they contain irrefutable fact. Unfortunately for them, and quite possibly, you too (from what I know so far) I'm not who you think I am. I'm as real as it gets in all of New England. The truth always wins, and that's what I bring all the time. So it's just a matter of time now.
Observations based on beliefs that at one time may or may not be based on incomplete information. Life is a learning process.

S.SaulGood

Quote:

Sure. Here you go. Do you recognize this:

"the dead drug addict cat".

The same sense of dishonor I felt by your two hosts silencing their invited guest is the same as the dishonor displayed by speaking these words about the dead, who similarly are unable to defend themselves.

It's not only something that you just don't do. It's something that you shouldn't be able to do simply because your innate sense of what's fair and not will not allow you to berate the dead.

That line from Forbidden Planet that Morbius spoke at the end is so true of what most do, "It's my own evil self at that door and I'm powerless to stop it". Shakespearean! The Tempest, set in space.

AllAmericanPI.Guy

Sure. Here you go. Do you recognize this:

"the dead drug addict cat".

The same sense of dishonor I felt by your two hosts silencing their invited guest is the same as the dishonor displayed by speaking these words about the dead, who similarly are unable to defend themselves.

It's not only something that you just don't do. It's something that you shouldn't be able to do simply because your innate sense of what's fair and not will not allow you to berate the dead.

That line from Forbidden Planet that Morbius spoke at the end is so true of what most do, "It's my own evil self at that door and I'm powerless to stop it". Shakespearean! The Tempest, set in space.
Where is the rest of the context my words belong with?

So I'm supposed to suddenly "respect" a liar, a fraud, a thief who stole from me, attempted to libel me, slander me, defame me, stalk, threaten and harass me, a drug addict who defrauded his audience for a living; Simply because he died? Lol yea sure pal.

He's still all of those things in death. He's the same con artist in death, as he was in his pathetic life of fraud.

I've made no statements about him to dishonor him, he dishonored himself. I've made no statements about him after his death, that I didn't make directly to him during his pathetic life of fraud.

I can remember and speak of that piece of *advertiser censored* for who he really was, and I always will.

It's mentally incompetent fools, his ignorant malevolent drones, his defrauded audience and the likes, you included, that insist on propping up a false legacy. It's you poor fools who are dishonerable, you can't even be honest with yourselves, about who he was.

Perhaps, if the desperate act of preserving his frauds, hiding who he really was, and attempts to exploit his death for views and subscribers wasn't more important to you sick people than mourning him privately; I wouldn't be targeted for calling out his LIFE OF LIES, DRUGS, FRAUD, AND HATRED.

The joke is on you poor souls. Schrodingers Cat overdosed doing drugs.

Get the report and publish it yourself. Get real, be a man, not a troll. Get the mental health treatments you need.

S.SaulGood

Where is the rest of the context my words belong with?

So I'm supposed to suddenly "respect" a liar, a fraud, a thief who stole from me, attempted to libel me, slander me, defame me, stalk, threaten and harass me, a drug addict who defrauded his audience for a living; Simply because he died? Lol yea sure pal.

He's still all of those things in death. He's the same con artist in death, as he was in his pathetic life of fraud.
There's the same thing in death that existed for everyone before they were even conceived. Nothing. The only thing that still exists is the way people remember the dead.

All gripes, all arguments should become squelched at that point.

S.SaulGood

It's all PUBLIC COURT RECORD, and conversations with PUBLIC officials, in which I'm conducting public business are not private, they are public record. Nice try though you poor delusional troll. You must be smoking that same bad meth Shrodingers Cat died smoking. Good luck with continuing on his legacy of fraud and drug overdose.
I've never smoked meth as well as any OTHER perception altering drugs.

I embrace being in control of myself. 100% at all times, mind, body, the ability to think clearly then act immediately. That's just me. I could never understand why someone would WANT to DELIBERATELY compromise their mental faculties and negatively impact their physical abilities, all for a *advertiser censored* buzz.

The few times I've ever been sick and/or felt light-headed, I HATED it; I didn't enjoy it. To deliberately induce that feeling of being "sick" is something difficult for me to comprehend. No drink, no drugs, no fun. That's me. I'm a caretaker. And as such, I MUST remain alert and rarin' to go 24/7/365-6.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldecodo